Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,429 members, 7,950,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Man U As The Best Club In England - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man U As The Best Club In England (1513 Views)

Wow!!!!!! This Is By Far The Best Club Jersey In The NPFL. !!!! / Jose Mourinho: Drogba Could Face Man U As Chelsea Hit By Injury Crisis / The All-time Best Club In EPL Revealed With Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man U As The Best Club In England by umarabu(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
[color=#006600][center]MANCHESTER UNITED AS BEST CLUB IN ENGLAND [/center][/color]
Hello? can u accept me if I say man u is the best club in England? if yes why? if no why?
some one can tell u that man u are always playing bad. but you will realize that man u is best club in England if u watch three games of Manchester, 2 games have been played and one is coming. man u vs arsenal of 2011, and man u vs Sunderland and next one is man u by who ever win premier from Spain
send your answer to umaribnsdiq@dudumail.com
Re: Man U As The Best Club In England by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
umarabu:

[color=#006600][center]MANCHESTER UNITED AS BEST CLUB IN ENGLAND [/center][/color]
Hello? can u accept me if I say man u is the best club in England? if yes why? if no why?
some one can tell u that man u are always playing bad. but you will realize that man u is best club in England if u watch three games of Manchester, 2 games have been played and one is coming. man u vs arsenal of 2011, and man u vs Sunderland and next one is man u by who ever win premier from Spain
send your answer to umaribnsdiq@dudumail.com  

i tried all this it does not work

1. while loop
2. if or else statement
3. put in a variable
4. use an array
5. i use define
6. i try use session nothing works.

all this does not work for your question
this means you are in the WEBMASTER SECTION not SPORT lol cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Man U As The Best Club In England by okosodo: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
And who is doubting it
Re: Man U As The Best Club In England by mikuz(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2011
yes!
And they've gone out of the champions league in the group stage abi?
Re: Man U As The Best Club In England by 1025: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2011
over all, they are but this season, 1 - 6 lost to man city at home meaning the theater of dream became a nightmare to them and group stage exist in champions league. man u is the red devil but a blue devil came calling.
one low life club from switzerland were able to not only able to beat man u, they also slap them and push them out of the ring.
man u is the best team in the world.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup 2012: Brazil spy on Falconets / How Do Ones Identify An Original Football jersey. / Asamoah Gyan Used His Friend For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.