Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,972,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:11 AM

Has Anyone Done Business With Soso Express And Procurement Services (china)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Done Business With Soso Express And Procurement Services (china)? (62 Views)

Please Has Anyone Done Business With Chidi Fxbugatti Of FBS Dollar Arbitrage YT / Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? / Funkam Logistics (shipping and procurement Agent 100% legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Done Business With Soso Express And Procurement Services (china)? by PurityXia: 8:29pm On Aug 30
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to start sourcing some goods from China and a friend recommended Soso Express and Procurement Services. He said he's been using them for a while and has had good experiences.

Before I commit, I wanted to see if anyone else on here has done business with them. If so, I'd love to hear about your experiences:

*What kind of goods did you source?
* How was the overall experience with their service?
* Were there any issues or challenges you encountered?
* What is their success rate in terms of timely delivery and quality?

Any insights or would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

(1) (Reply)

Complete Guide To Revamping Your Instagram Page From A To Z For just N1,500 / AVAILABLE - Wall Multiscanner / 7 Key Objectives Of Logistics Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.