Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,779 members, 7,945,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (42 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 6:45am On Aug 31
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 363)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

Beloveth god of God, if the grace is yours, what is the colour and shape of the grace?
Escape from this trap to collide your head with the Godhead.

When you begin to see yourself coveting the privilege manifestations of God over your life to yourself, know that the devil has positioned you for sudden cut-off.

Luke 12:16-21;
[16] And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
[17] And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
[18] And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
[19] And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
[20] But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
[21] So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

This is a typical example of someone who coveted the glory of God to believing that his effort made him rich, he became self sufficient because of comparison.

God called this man “thou fool.”

And in 2 Corinthians 10:12-13;
[12] For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
[13] But we will not boast of things without our measure, but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to us, a measure to reach even unto you.

Comparison made the man unwise (fool) and pride took over his heart.

Beloveth child of God, run for your dear life and return back to God in humility.

To be continued…

PRAYER: LORD, in your mercy open my eyes to the subtle hold of pride in my life in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen

*REMEMBER: THE GREATEST DISABILITY IN MAN, IS MAN’S INABILITY TO KNOW HIS PLACE IN CHRIST.*

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly.

I love you.

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

To Join ALFAWILS FREE TELECOM CLASS click:
https:///LiNhEEpoJnTI1WZp2PSjCd

FOR YOUR AMAZING DATA BUNDLES, AIRTIME, ELECTRICITY BILL AND OTHERS
LOG ONTO:
https://alfawilsub.com.ng

AND ENJOY CHEAP DATA BUNDLES VALID FOR 30DAYS.

FOR YOUR CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, BULK SMS, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawils
#MorningDigest

(1) (Reply)

Giving / Vision / Take A Faith-based Risk (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.