Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,319 members, 7,967,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Lost My Dad And Shoe Making Found Me - Lady Cobbler (Video) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Lost My Dad And Shoe Making Found Me - Lady Cobbler (Video) (20282 Views)

I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD / First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result / Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Dad And Shoe Making Found Me - Lady Cobbler (Video) by GoodJohn: 7:34pm On Aug 31
This topic is well-covered
Re: I Lost My Dad And Shoe Making Found Me - Lady Cobbler (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:14pm On Aug 31
1Sharon:

Women also standing on their own, means the ability to leave a relationship when it isn't serving them anymore. But you guys aren't ready for that one.
That's not what I said. Read my post once again
Re: I Lost My Dad And Shoe Making Found Me - Lady Cobbler (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:17pm On Aug 31
Calitoscassius:
What? shocked pretty white women drive buses, trains, gabbage trucks, load gabbages, fix gas boilers, drive UBER, Fly parssengers planes, do road works, dig drainages. Do plumbing, vehicle mechanics, bailifs, security, night club bouncers. Let alone driving a greyhound coach
You heard me right. You just reminded me of the uber woman who once picked me up at the Tom Bradley airport in Los Angeles in 2019 and drove me in her car to my hotel at Inglewood area.
Re: I Lost My Dad And Shoe Making Found Me - Lady Cobbler (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31
Eriokanmi:
You heard me right. You just reminded me of the uber woman who once picked me up at the Tom Bradley airport in Los Angeles in 2019 and drove me in her car to my hotel at Inglewood area.
Ofcourse, I was confirming your assertions sarcastically, yes! pretty white women can do and does all the jobs i mentioned including driving coaches. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Dad And Shoe Making Found Me - Lady Cobbler (Video) by RoseMajesty: 10:52am On Sep 01
Re: I Lost My Dad And Shoe Making Found Me - Lady Cobbler (Video) by Ilekokonit: 10:12pm On Sep 01
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
My love for bannies hustling legitimately for their money knows no bound.......

BuT then again, there's this kinda inner joy one find himself/herself in when he/she is hustling legitimately without any fear or embarrassment from anybody.........

Kudos to her ✌️

Reminds me of the female UI medical student cum shoemaker and employer of labour. She has now qualified as a doctor aged 25 but makes so much money that to start working a a doctor go hard for someone who was employing multiple people as a Med student and investing in shoe making machinery with her profits.
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/goodness-adeosun-434493177_the-medical-student-the-shoemaker-and-the-activity-6988540527205855233-z3iD

https://www.instagram.com/ade_gudy/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/UnkleAyo/status/1652342009133236225?lang=en-GB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? / Is Studying Geology A Good Choice? / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.