Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,305 members, 7,947,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa (10359 Views)

Policemen Extort N100,000 From Cyprus Returnee In Lagos After Seizing His Phone / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / Kidnappers Kill Ghana Returnee In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01
No doubt
CJStarz:
I smell an insider job

1 Like

Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by ruggedtimi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01
BeigJawnson:

Wisdom has it all, when you know the country you are, wisdom is highly needed.

You have 10million transferred to your account, why didn't you delete the alert. Or the alert is there for show off?

Any bank apps on your phone, learn how to freeze the app on your phone.

And to crown it all, don't lean on your wisdom alone ... Always commit your ways unto the Lord's hands.
he has not been in nigeria for 6yrs. He didnt expct to be checked by the policmen
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Yankee101: 3:20pm On Sep 01
Arrest and fire them
Those are thieves not police
Investigate properly
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by BeigJawnson(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01
ruggedtimi:
he has not been in nigeria for 6yrs. He didnt expct to be checked by the policmen

He hasn't been in Nigeria for Six years and he didn't expect to be checked by policemen...

Please can you tell me, where he got the idea from, that once a police in Nigeria wanted to check your phone, the IG said any police man should not?

Do you read the whole post?

Even Nigerian people in Canada, USA, and European countries for years can boldly tell you what is happening in Nigeria presently...

Many of them knew about Endsars, covid-19 palliative hidden by politicians, exchange rates and so on...

What are you saying?

I have an Aunt in America for years, yet many things I haven't hear of, me in Nigeria, she will post it to WhatsApp for our awareness.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by BeigJawnson(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01
ruggedtimi:

What are you saying? Did you read where he said IG has made it known that no police man has right to check phones?

Where did he learn that from?

Many Nigerian people who are even in overseas for many years and not Ghana close to us hear, know much more about what is happening in Nigeria that we in Nigeria hasn't know from the news...
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by spencekat(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01
I dislike police.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by jaxxy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01
what's wrong with these people? What crime did he commit?
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Pat081: 3:35pm On Sep 01
AfonjaMozlem:
Because he's Igbo
Hear this foolish one talking is not the matter of lgbo or not Police are bad
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Pat081: 3:38pm On Sep 01
[b]
When contacted, the spokesperson for the Bayelsa State Police Command, Musa Muhammed, said that he was not aware of the incident.
[/b]I know that he will never be aware of it useless in uniform

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Timmi: 3:38pm On Sep 01
Brendaniel:
Things like this are happening but Tinubu and his supporters don't care and won't talk about it, let Peter Obi address the same issue seeking for a change to such issue and it becomes a problem to them, it tells you the type of people Tinubu and his supporters are...

Brendaniel, what are you saying since you want to talk about it. Then say something about it nao
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Brendaniel: 3:40pm On Sep 01
Timmi:

Brendaniel, what are you saying since you want to talk about it. Then say something about it nao

The question we should be asking is, what is Tinubu doing about it?
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by AfonjaMozlem(f): 3:42pm On Sep 01
Pat081:
Hear this foolish one talking is not the matter of lgbo or not Police are bad

Why haven't they done this in Kaduna or Kano?
Is there no young guy there with N10m in his account?

Please answer

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by ivolt: 3:46pm On Sep 01
These are uniformed armed robbers.
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by enemyofprogress: 3:52pm On Sep 01
Armed robbers in uniforms

Negative paternity tests high; Yoruba accounted for 53%, Igbo 31.3%, Hausa 1.20% testing trends: DNA report
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by NairalandDJ2738: 4:19pm On Sep 01
Police is indeed your friend
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by bigcasava1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01
That why I don't feel for them whenever they killed by criminals. Oga go to okija and place curse on them, they will not leave the next day
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Trendtips: 4:48pm On Sep 01
This is sad
I am very sure we have more like him who are yet to speak out
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Therepentant: 4:51pm On Sep 01
Bazztadewu:
To all of una wey dey beat chest,wey sabi law and what the igp said as regards to phone checking. Don't forget,in naija no one cares if soldierndey beat u or police dey beat u,everyone would be going his or her way. Abeg shey una dey see am now,if to say him no open him phone,dey proof stubborn. Dem gonjust blast am,steal him phone sef and hack him acct.agter which they will burn the phone with gas.i was obtained last of 100k when my life was on the line,they had already corked dia guns,3 of them.las las I open phone phone.dem see ,dem taya. Las las na 100k I pay after 7hours of being detained,driven round the city on tour,loads of slaps,false efcc threats,etc. But 3m.haba e too much. Mine was 5m. I no talk, I begin dey smile.lock him up,we would charge u to court. I was obtained cause I smoked inside my car using AC,they perceived it was cigarette but changed the narrative to igbo, no plate number,no tint permit,what do u do for a living stupid questions,and may we check your phone. I lost 100k. E pain me,then dollar was still under buhari..100k got bailing myself,5k for useless bail form and they started apologising after obtaining me.mind u,they are criminals,they didn't provide an acct,neither did they use pos. One of them casually accompanied me to the pos ,where I withdrew my funds.i was tempted to escape and create a scene at the pos stand,but my phone wasn't still with me at that time. Na for thr,I know say today na my judgement day.
Learn to punctuate and paragraph.
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by galantjoe(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01
I will advise this guy to drop the charge for his sanity and safety. Life is most important
Stay alive
You will get more than the money they have extorted from you.
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by SaturnNick(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01
I don't believe this story.
Was the transfer not made to a bank account? Common shocked shocked shocked
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Timmi: 5:19pm On Sep 01
Brendaniel:

The question we should be asking is, what is Tinubu doing about it?

So, it’s the President that should regulate morality? Good luck to you
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Brendaniel: 5:24pm On Sep 01
Timmi:

So, it’s the President that should regulate morality? Good luck to you

No, It is your job because police is under your control...
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Timmi: 5:26pm On Sep 01
Brendaniel:

No, It is your job because police is under your control...

Good luck to you in your mindset
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Brendaniel: 5:31pm On Sep 01
Timmi:

Good luck to you in your mindset

You can tell or force the police to stop extorting Nigerians and help Nigerians...

Nigerians will be very grateful to you....
Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Elzazzi: 5:35pm On Sep 01
Brendaniel:
Things like this are happening but Tinubu and his supporters don't care and won't talk about it, let Peter Obi address the same issue seeking for a change to such issue and it becomes a problem to them, it tells you the type of people Tinubu and his supporters are...

Especially Reno Omokri grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Extort ₦3 Million From Ghana Returnee At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by aestake: 5:46pm On Sep 01
enimoli:
Only God. Because the system is beyond repair
which god?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Inserts 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Private Part / Gunmen Kill 2 Staff Of Federal Poly, Kaura Namoda, Abduct Woman / Police Release Statement On Shooting Of Niger Delta University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.