Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,136 members, 7,946,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion (18374 Views)

NAHCO Staff Returns $10,000 Found In Aircraft / Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions / Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by rajiedreez: 7:51am On Sep 01
Good for him
Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by Originalsly: 7:52am On Sep 01
nairalanda1:

Airports have CCTV

If he took the money, all it just takes is a review of the CCTV images, and the man don enter hot pepper soup.

Airport CCTV covers inside the planes too? I didn't know this ...I learned something new today.

I was hoping to see how much was the cash reward ... but then others were hoping to find out same to know if it's worth kidnapping or robbing and killing him. Well done not to mention how much.

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by abibun: 7:56am On Sep 01
Good one
Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by Neoteny(m): 8:00am On Sep 01
nairalanda1:
Airports have CCTV

If he took the money, all it just takes is a review of the CCTV images, and the man don enter hot pepper soup.

No CCTV in the plane and he wasn't the only one who went in.

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:09am On Sep 01
nairalanda1:
Airports have CCTV

Bitterness wouldn't make you read and understand,he was assigned to clean AIRPLANE and found the cash on the sit with no 25H

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by henrybomb(m): 8:10am On Sep 01
nairalanda1:
Airports have CCTV

Not just pepper oh
Cameroon pepper sef
Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by DrAda(f): 8:11am On Sep 01
He did the right thing. It will pay off in the long run

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by 1daboi: 8:21am On Sep 01
CyrusVI:
cheesy

I thought guys from the SE said it's all propaganda while using their pseudo-logic to analyze rubbish

I'll stop reading their comments going forward 🗑️
good you have the trash basket near your comment. Trash talk
Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by 1daboi: 8:23am On Sep 01
henrybomb:

Not just pepper oh
Cameroon pepper sef
wrong. He found the money in an aircraft. $10k is very small to pocket or thrown into his work trolley.
Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by 1daboi: 8:25am On Sep 01
nairalanda1:
Airports have CCTV

wrong. He found the money in an aircraft. $10k is very small to pocket or thrown into his work trolley. He is a good guy and deserves all the accolades. I hope they reward him well

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by blackboy(m): 8:26am On Sep 01
Until Nigerians learn to know doing right has it's reward now or in the future or in the afterlife.
Someone said if thieves are to elect a leader would they elect a good person? Nigerians, I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by Obakoolex(m): 8:26am On Sep 01
90% of people reading this will not return the money.
Some will even give testimony in church for an unexpected blessing from above grin

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by Honestwithme: 8:27am On Sep 01
nairalanda1:
Airports have CCTV

You wan use CCTV track cleaner ...You are just funny.All they need is just to use their bin bag pick the dollars and and straight to the waste basket where they stuff the dollars in their pocket where there is no camera ...Even shop attendant dey pick money with hanky put for pocket .

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by lonelydora: 8:42am On Sep 01
adenigga:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/Cleaner-who-returned-$10,000-found-in-aircraft-gets-cash-reward-double-promotion

Why is an Indian man the GMD? Is NAHCO privatized?
Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by AmericanIdiot(m): 9:05am On Sep 01
nairalanda1:
Airports have CCTV

It’s a lie
Them no go see shishi it looked like he was cleaning
Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by AmericanIdiot(m): 9:07am On Sep 01
haybhi1:
Lucky, honest chap

He was a very big foo
He could’ve used that money to sort out himself
He was just being foolish
Now he’s gonna be hungry for life
Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by Yemidiya(m): 9:32am On Sep 01
.. YOU DEY FINAL YEAR FOR HIGHER INSTITUTION, YOU DEY COME NAIRALAND CON BEG FOR 3K A DAY TO YA EXAMS, I DONT UNDERSTAND, YOU NO GET FAMILY NI OR FRIENDS FOR SCHOOL NI I NO UNDERSTAND, NO BE PERSON SEND YOU GO SCHOOL... SHEY YOU RESEMBLE PERSON WEY FIT RETURN 10,000 NAIRA LIKE DIS TALKESS OF 10,000 DOLLARS... YOU DEY OPEN MOUTH TALK SAY HONESTY PAYS,... IF YOU ARE HONEST WITH YA SEF, YOU WONT BE BEGGING FOR 3K DOWN HERE IN YOUR FINAL HERE.... 3K WEY YOU WAN TAKE DRINK BEER WHEN LIVERPOOL VS MAN UTD MATCH START TODAY... WETIN DIS COUNTRY TURN TO SEF......!!! God bless Him . Honesty pay..

My final year first semester exams start tommorow and I'm still without my Exams Card. I don't have three thousands to get it. I sincerely need Help pls. Thanks.[/quote]
Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by Bluntemperor: 10:00am On Sep 01
Mikespecialone:
Good deeds pays off

True talk.
Hope Others, including the Ogas,will let good values grace every occasion in that Organisation and do away with Corruption in almost all the Federal and States Ministries and Departments.
We are yet to know what happens to Nigeria Air- where Billions were Spent but No Aircrafts For Nigeria and their Officials are Freely Walking Around!

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by Josephkabila12: 10:01am On Sep 01
Honesty pays
Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by brawlings(m): 10:09am On Sep 01
Because they are less ambitious and possess a high sense of contentment.

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by floss(m): 10:22am On Sep 01
nolamicautos:
Why are good people often poor?
Because their reward is in heaven, so they’re expected to be poor in this life in order to get their reward in heaven

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by Adewale1603(m): 10:26am On Sep 01
cunny88:
The person who forgot a whopping $10k in this difficult time should be arrested and the funds seized.

If I have 50k naira in my pocket, I guard it like central bank and someone can afford to be careless with with 16m
15m

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by nolamicautos: 10:28am On Sep 01
floss:

Because their reward is in heaven, so they’re expected to be poor in this life in order to get their reward in heaven
Hmmmn, Nawa ooo
Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by adeniyi65(m): 10:37am On Sep 01
Can we say the reason he couldn't take it away is the fact that it might be strictly hard to take the money away without leaving traces.
Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by Abubauchi: 10:40am On Sep 01
nairalanda1:
Airports have CCTV

MODIFED

It was found in an aircraft, not a airport. Even then, a simple investigation would reveal the name of whoever was sent to clean the aircraft...and thus, problems.
see this one, prior to all what u had mentioned the man tried if it happen to ppl like u, u will do away with the money even if that will swallow ur work u won't care
Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by Smithwilliams826: 10:43am On Sep 01
Let this be put into law. "Anyone who find a lost amount of money should be given 10% of the amount".
Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by Smithwilliams826: 10:44am On Sep 01
Omega50:
God bless Him . Honesty pays.

My final year first semester exams start tommorow and I'm still without my Exams Card. I don't have three thousands to get it. I sincerely need Help pls. Thanks.
Sell your phone.
Re: Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion by AreaFada2: 10:58am On Sep 01
Obakoolex:
90% of people reading this will not return the money.
Some will even give testimony in church for an unexpected blessing from above grin
Dude, you are generous o. It can't be more than 5%.

Among elderly poor folks, may be more will hand it in.
In some rugged 9ja hoods, 99.9% of people will call this foolishness. They were brought up to believe so, thinking lack of integrity is sharpness.

Funny enough, more poor people will hand in this money than the rich.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAAPE Shuts Down Bristow Helicopters Over Sack Of 13 Nigerian Pilots,10 Engineer / Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe / Career Choice: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.