Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,906 members, 7,973,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics (16488 Views)

“Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents / Remove Petrol Subsidy Immediately – El-Rufai Tells Buhari Govt / 'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by israelmao(m): 8:41am On Sep 01
Former governor of Kaduna State Nasir El-Rufai,has reacted to those criticizing him on social media,saying that their abuses and insults lack basis.

The former governor said he did not "give a damn" over misinterpretation of his posts,as he added that his critics were were judgemental of him "in ignorance and bigotry".

El-Rufai made this know in a post on his verified XCOM account in Saturday.

"interpret,mis-interpret or re-interpret any posts by me or any other as you wish,I frankly don't give a damn,"he wrote "Abuse and insult with no basis.By all means,pass your judgement in ignorance and bigotry.Nothung will change.What will be wlll be,in Sha Allah"

Netizens have heaped a barrage of criticisms on the former governor for a post he made last Saturday,speaking against envy and hatred among Nigerians.

He used the emergence of the Vice President of the United States ,Kamala Harris,as the presidential candidate of the Democrats as a case study.

" The emerging problem of Nigeria is the outcome of the continuously deteriorating competence, capacity and commitment of the political Leadership," El-Rufai posted."Societies succeed or fail depending in these personal and institutional qualities,"

"No matter what,the incurable virus of envy has to be confronted and degraded,if not cured,if Nigeria is to achieve it's manifest destiny of greatness and leadership of the Black Race.I pray this van be realised."

Reacting to post,Osun State Governor,Ademils Adeleke side,Banks Omishire berated the ex-governor that he did not have moral compass to discourage envy and hate because he displayed such against former Senate President Bukola Saraki.

El-Rufai has been battling political deficiencies since he left office as the Senate refused to confirm his his nomination as a ministerial nominee in August 2023

in March 2924,El-Rufai's successor, Governor Uba Sani said he inherited a huge debt burden if $587 million,N85billio.n ,and 115 contractual liabilities from him.

The Kaduna State House Assembly,also alleged in July 2024,that the ex- governor diverted public funds to the of N423 billion while piloting the affairs of the state..

https://punching.com/-don't-give-a-damn-el-rufai-tell-critics/

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by richiemcgold: 9:11am On Sep 01
Is anybody envious of Mr El rufai? I don't think so.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by misransome: 9:15am On Sep 01
Elrufai why so full of yourself?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by omowolewa: 9:37am On Sep 01
Else Rufai learning fast

1 Like

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by CrushObituaries: 3:17pm On Sep 01
Check well those attacking him are bitter grievingory Obi people that are always bereaved and filled with anguish, what is the issue in expressing someone's opinion and it will become a problem.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by Yankee101: 3:18pm On Sep 01
Your fall from grace was epic

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:18pm On Sep 01
The Short Man Devil

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by Amah70: 3:18pm On Sep 01
HEll Rufy now a London street guy man. I don't give a fcuck.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by 3seriez(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01
richiemcgold:
Is anybody envious of Mr El rufai? I don't think so.
He is a politician. And what you asking sounds very rhetorical.
Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by GenghisCan(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01
Once they’re not at the helm of affairs they miraculously know the root cause of our problems. Very greedy and wicked sets of people 😏

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by Shinjawestern: 3:19pm On Sep 01
Short terrorist

The true follower of Mohammad

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:19pm On Sep 01
HerbalPlus:
Rufai for president come 2027
President of which country? Not Nigeria sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by kaludestiny10(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01
Their business.
Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by 3seriez(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01
Shinjawestern:
Short terrorist

The true follower of Mohammad

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

Netanyahu crew go always show themselves 😂

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by Pootle: 3:20pm On Sep 01
who does anyway
Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by Hemanwel(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01
El-Rufai my guy! Baba nor send any baga! If you don't like him, go hug the next transformer! When power goes back to the north, it's going into the safe hands of El-Rufai. Watch this space!

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by morikee: 3:21pm On Sep 01
Envy and Hate are Cancerous
Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by Amah70: 3:21pm On Sep 01
Holluwhakemmy:
President of which country? Not Nigeria sha

El Rufai is ready to become President of Arewa Islamic Republic; Arewa Republic to be ruled with Sharia criminal laws. Sharia criminal laws include stoning blasphemous person to death, stoning women to death for adultery etc.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by linkers: 3:22pm On Sep 01
The sadist is talking
Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by mhmsadyq(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01
El- rufai na man you be!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by ogolemati: 3:24pm On Sep 01
CrushObituaries:
Check well that attacking him are bitter grievingory Obi people that are always bereaved and filled with anguish, what is the issue in expressing someone's opinion and it will become a problem.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin something is recharging you,well my bad I didn't notice you are a new recruit . please someone is here to welcome you

15 Likes

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by Angelfrost(m): 3:25pm On Sep 01
Oga, your "Damn" no help anybody abeg!
Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by CrushObituaries: 3:25pm On Sep 01
Ok
Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:26pm On Sep 01
Amah70:

El Rufai is ready to become President of Arewa Islamic Republic; Arewa Republic to be ruled with Sharia criminal laws. Sharia criminal laws include stoning blasphemous person to death, stoning women to death for adultery etc.
lol that's fine for him.
Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by zombieHUNTER: 3:30pm On Sep 01
CrushObituaries:
Check well those attacking him are bitter grievingory Obi people that are always bereaved and filled with anguish, what is the issue in expressing someone's opinion and it will become a problem.

Tinubu is a failure

So sad El rufai will make a better president than Tinubu

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by Zico5(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01
They don't even care again after putting the country in the mess we find ourselves today. They have looted even the destiny of children yet unborn and they still plan to continue to loot. The only grievance this man has with Tinubu is because he failed in his bid to be the minister again.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by Kdon2: 3:32pm On Sep 01
israelmao:
https://punching.com/-don't-give-a-damn-el-rufai-tell-critics/

Elrufai is too arrogant and proud to change his ways. 😝

1 Like

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01
CrushObituaries:

Abi na APC miscreants that he exposed there deceitful godfather. We all know u hate the truth

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Give A Damn - El-Rufai Tells Critics by Chukwudi4naija(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01
The next president of Nigeria. If only you understand Nigeria's political architecture. Save this submission today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Public Procurement Amendment Bill Passed By Senate / APC Reverses Self, Fixes National Convention For March 26 / Ag Police PPRO, Adejobi: Police To Hold DPOs Responsible For Officer's Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.