Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,017 members, 7,973,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:28 PM

Dear Atheists, Read This Story And Let's See What You Think - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Atheists, Read This Story And Let's See What You Think (98 Views)

Dear Atheists, How Are You? / Dear Atheists / The Way Atheists Read The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Atheists, Read This Story And Let's See What You Think by dumahi(m): 9:13am On Sep 01
Because many of us have been disappointed a lot by those we call 'men of God', we may think we now have the right to cast aspersions to the idea of God and everything we got from our religious backgrounds. While I don't support everything religion teaches, I also know that I got a lot of truths from my religious background.

The following story can easily make any honest atheist reconsider his/her stance on the existence of God. Read it and listen to my explanation of it and let's discuss it below 👇…

Two babies were discussing inside a woman's womb one day. One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?” The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later on.”

“Nonsense,” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”

The second said, “I don’t quite know, but I think there might be more light there than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and feed from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we just can’t understand now.”

The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And feeding with our mouths? How ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. So, why would we need to feed with our mouths? I tell you for free that life after delivery is logically impossible.”

The second insisted, “Well, I still think there is existence beyond here and maybe it’s different there than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore once we're there.”

The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover, if there is life after delivery, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery, there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion forever. Delivery takes us nowhere else.”

“Well, I don’t know much,” said the second, “but I have this strong conviction that we will meet Mother and she will take care of us one-on-one.”

The first replied “Mother? You still believe in Mother in these modern times? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”🤣

The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live, and move, and exist. Without Her, this womb world would not and could not exist.”

“Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist” said the first baby.

To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and listen, you can perceive Her Presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”

Think About The Above Story For A While…

Then,

1. Replace ‘delivery’ with ‘death’ and ‘Mother’ with ‘God’. Thankfully, ‘delivery' and ‘death' share the first two letters and God’s love for us is often likened with a mother's love. Thus, the mental association will be relatively easy.

2. Realize how a mother carries the baby or babies in her womb but the babies can't see her. Yet, there's nothing else the mother cares about than the babies. Wouldn't this be similar to how the Creator sustains our existence but is just too big for our human senses to grasp?

3. God is all around us. We are surrounded by God. We are of God. It is in God that we live, and move, and exist. Without God, this world would not and could not exist.

4. “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and listen, you can perceive the Creator's Presence, and you can hear His loving voice, calling down from above.”

Think a little more before sharing your thoughts below 👇.

Not only that the above story should make you realize just how real God and the after-Earth existence are, it should also make you not fear death. Death, after all, is likely as joyous an event on the other side of life as birth is on this side.

NOTE: The story of the two babies discussing in the womb was adapted from Grow For Humans UK.

Until someone knows the Creator (rather than just a religious institution), the person's life will always leave a lot to be desired. Thus, sharing this article, you are helping many people to find their paths in life. So, kindly locate the 'share' link below 👇. 🙏

SOURCE
Nlfpmod

Re: Dear Atheists, Read This Story And Let's See What You Think by Everyday247: 9:59am On Sep 01
Bros, no vex, I stopped reading when i saw "two babies were discussing inside the womb". WTF?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Atheists, Read This Story And Let's See What You Think by dumahi(m): 10:36am On Sep 01
Everyday247:
Bros, no vex, I stopped reading when i saw "two babies were discussing inside the womb". WTF?!
Congrats!🤣🤣🤣
Re: Dear Atheists, Read This Story And Let's See What You Think by GoodJohn: 6:54pm On Sep 07
Content presents a methodical analysis.

(1) (Reply)

The Science Behind Ghosts: How They Communicate Without Being Seen / Can Someone Be Debt Free In This Debt Ridden Nation? / Luli Concert 2024: Rising Musicians Shine Amid Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.