Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,880 members, 7,973,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:06 AM

9 Business Valued Sales Tips to Grow your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9 Business Valued Sales Tips to Grow your Business (104 Views)

Naira Under-valued In Official, Parallel Forex Markets – Bismarck Rewane / Get Your Packages Delivered At Your Doorstep Within 6-9 Business Days / Flutterwave Raises $170 Million, now Valued at Over $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Business Valued Sales Tips to Grow your Business by JVLI(f): 1:20pm On Sep 01
9 Business Valued Sales Tips to Grow your Business

Happy new month to you

In starting a new week in a new month and coming to the end of another quarter of the last month in the 3rd quarter of the year, I want to help you by sharing these 9 business valued tips with you in starting your business strong this month.

It is important to note them and to make use of them

Remember what I always tell you that, you fly by light and light is knowledge

You don't gain knowledge and I mean relevant result giving knowledge and invest into knowledge, you won't

1. Gain access to what will make you succeed in business. No successful business empire did it without knowledge.

2. Be relevant but outdated as you won't know what has changed in your industry. You will still be doing the old business systems that the business world of today has abandoned 😂😂😂

3. Valuable. You won't have anything new to show case. Innovation and creativity are super powers in your business and only adequate knowledge can do that for you.

4. Have success. How can you when you don't know the how? You need knowledge, invest in knowledge this month

5. Have sales. Sales generation comes via understanding the concept by which sales are generated. My question to you today is, do you know the sales concept 🧲 that helps you generate sales? 🤷🤷🤦

Well, what are you doing about it?

This is why it is important to invest into knowledge by paying for it. All these free information you are seeking about will not reach you.

Who will give you their best product for free? 😀😀😀. Hmmm, will you? The obvious answer is no, so why should someone else give you their best product for free too?

That is his or her unique selling point.

I could not download the three at once here, but I did on my blog to make it easier for you to download as they are in video format.
It was saying it was too big.

If you now want more especially in getting sales, you can get my ebook on it, titled:

'Mastering Sales: The Ultimate Guide to Generating Revenue', where you will learn sales secrets that will unlock your path to business success this season

Show you the revenue roadmap that will help you navigate the best sales strategies ever.

But here are 9 of them that you can use

Wish you all the best in the new month

To download them, you can check my writer's blog for it to start your month

https://writingblogwithadifference./2024/09/01/business-sales-strategies-tips-for-growing-your-business-unlock-the-path-to-business-success/

Wishing you the best in the new month
👋👋👋
Re: 9 Business Valued Sales Tips to Grow your Business by emmanex2000: 7:24pm On Sep 01
Good evening sir/ma,
Happy new month

*Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook writer, ranging from fiction ( thriller, paranomal, romance, sci fic, adventure, horror, crime and so on....), non-fiction,and course contents and scripts?*. If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammarly coherent works within the given time frame. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my utmost pleasure working with you to making your writing project a huge success.

*Contact/ message me via my business lines: 07012809962 ( whatsapp), 08159985841 ( calling).*
Email@ emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com

Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!

Always at your service.
Best regards ✨️
Re: 9 Business Valued Sales Tips to Grow your Business by GoodJohn: 12:29am On Sep 08
Insightful effective

(1) (Reply)

Police Arraign 2 Keystone Bank Staff Over Alleged N35m Fraud / How We Started..... And How It Is Going! (the Godfather VFL Trading Strategy) / Settled!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.