Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,078 members, 7,973,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:56 PM

Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles (30128 Views)

Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / Bafarawa: Buhari Didn’t Visit Sokoto After Attacks As Our Lives Mean Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by dododawa1: 8:03pm On Sep 01
This man
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by Benmsu: 8:04pm On Sep 01
Kai what a country. Is I because they are in Abuja that the vehicles were burnt. Those that relocated to Borno in the past what has been the result?
This government has taken mediocrity to another level
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by Zionmdde: 8:06pm On Sep 01
Omodua:
oho...so you are disciple of CEMSA, sycamore crusaders?

You need brain reset to get import of my message.

Helinues is a good man not minding his support for the ruling establishment.
Which stupid CEMSA is that one. CEMSA that cannot reset your brains. Run along little boy
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by temisartana: 8:07pm On Sep 01
Useless government, always sounding stupid.

We have been hearing about this kind of threat since time immemorial and at the end, insecurity will be worse.

If you can track and block account numbers of endbadgovernance peaceful protesters why not do the same to bandits that have been doing giveaway on social media with their account details, phones and their numbers.

You want a clampdown on bandits and you are coming online to alert them instead of you to go after them unknowingly if you really mean business. Useless APC led government
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by Ikumapkayi: 8:09pm On Sep 01
Beremx:
Na today?

How many times have they told us they want to kill Bello Turji yet he's still alive?

Government and shalaye

What kind of citizen are you? You and people that liked your comments are rejoicing over enemies of the state. Note your comments are on record. One day it will be opened and used against you.
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by Omodua(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01
Zionmdde:

Which stupid CEMSA is that one. CEMSA that cannot reset your brains. Run along little boy
CEMSA Victor Okafor is your pastor and demi God hence you mentioned his name.

As a small boy you will not understand. You need brain reset.

I insist helinues is a shrewd character who says the Truth at all times. Forget his sympathy for APC.

Salute helinues!
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by Zionmdde: 8:18pm On Sep 01
Omodua:
CEMSA Victor Okafor is your pastor and demi God hence you mentioned his name.

As a small boy you will not understand. You need brain reset.

I insist helinues is a shrewd character who says the Truth at all times. Forget his sympathy for APC.

Salute helinues!
Small boy I went to your profile and saw CEMSA

Are you that naive?
How old are you sef
I thought NL is for +18. Why are minors here
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by Kinoike: 8:19pm On Sep 01
Audio relocation. This is how Brutai relocated to Maduguri during Buhari regin. Cowards!
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by Franking: 8:19pm On Sep 01
Will they relocate to Zamfara and Niger states after?
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by DuttyChuks: 8:20pm On Sep 01
helinues:

Na so my beating reach you hence switching to numerous monikers to revalidate nonsense.

Stop being petty
Petty little boy, you and who dey switch account. No time for nonsense

Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by tfelicityk(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01
Why all this publicity and awareness? Are they informing the bandits to run for their life or get prepared for their actions?
The proactive measures needed to tackle the insurgents should be a secret so as they can achieve a better results.

This is just my own opinion...
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by sulaak(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01
MEEVEET:
My question is why is this public?

I really want to achieve with this public announcement?

Should this not meant to be classified information?

I have said it with 5000 well trained soldiers I would take over Nigeria

It is public because the Nigerian government is full of hot air. Look at what we are doing ......nothing
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by poseidon12: 8:27pm On Sep 01
helinues:

Stop crying on my mentions

Thank you

He said the truth. You have been defending the "familiar Lyrics" for the past 9 years.
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by Tbasicme: 8:28pm On Sep 01
Where is Sheikh Gumi. He knows them very well. In fact he has been to their enclaves.
Let the north continue to pamper rubbish by romancing with these terrorists called bandits. They are aided and abaited by some of their leaders.

Some local govt areas in Katsina are in total control of the Bandits. The same place Buhari came from. Let them continue.

dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/defence-minister-cds-to-relocate-to-sokoto-after-turji-burnt-military-vehicles/
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by Beremx(f): 8:29pm On Sep 01
Ikumapkayi:

What kind of citizen are you? You and people that liked your comments are rejoicing over enemies of the state. Note your comments are on record. One day it will be opened and used against you.
you're crazy. How's my comment rejoicing over enemies of state? Nonsense
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by poseidon12: 8:30pm On Sep 01
helinues:

Now point out to what's wrong with the comments you want to attack.

Why are some of you just so bitter about politics discussion? Why?

Bitter??! They are just calling you out for supporting evil. For being unpatriotic.
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by NairaMaster1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01
Beremx:
Na today?

How many times have they told us they want to kill Bello Turji yet he's still alive?

Government and shalaye

Terrorists fighting Terrorists
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by poseidon12: 8:31pm On Sep 01
tungamaje:
Why announce this to the public. It's like tipping off the terrorists

It is audio relocation. That man is not going anywhere. The APC is all about propaganda.
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by Franktom247(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01
Is it not this same man that is alleged to be working with the same Turji.

You want to catch your alleged friend

Make we dey see
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by poseidon12: 8:34pm On Sep 01
azpekuliar:
A smart entrepreneur should offer the military boss chartered flights between the following theatres - Maiduguri, Sokoto, Katsina, Zamfara and Kaduna.

You should seize the opportunity. Become the smart entrepreneur.
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by poseidon12: 8:35pm On Sep 01
Memphitz357:
APC has finally dragged Nigeria down to the point of no return. That midget muthafucka, El-rufai pitched the plan to that incompetent laden fool, Buhari to bring in these rag tag militiamen to cause mayhem if Goodluck Jonathan does not hand over the Presidency after the 2015 General elections. The APC got what they want and renegade on the promises made to these militiamen. That's why Nigeria is in this sorry state.

Right on point.
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by Omalicious1: 8:38pm On Sep 01
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by helinues: 8:38pm On Sep 01
poseidon12:

Bitter??! They are just calling you out for supporting evil. For being unpatriotic.

Provide your proofs without mouth foaming
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by zeyt: 8:44pm On Sep 01
Very good move for this bandits are ever daring due to non charlant attitude of the the security.
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by OKEIYIOKODU: 8:44pm On Sep 01
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/defence-minister-cds-to-relocate-to-sokoto-after-turji-burnt-military-vehicles/
Why are they withdrawing if it is Southeast, the children of hate would have started their Python dance of wickedness and hate that night. But due to is their beloved brothers second chance was given to them to come and mock them by dancing around their vehicles struck in water logged land
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by Spandau: 8:46pm On Sep 01
Beremx:
Na today?

Government and shalaye

At least they are not saying they have killed him several times like when Shekau was alive.
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by tnerro1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01
If only we can dash the north east and north west to chad and Niger, the rest of Nigeria would have been better off
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by caye(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01
Angelfrost:
Turji or whatever his name is could never have survived and thrived this long if you corrupt imbeciles were not aiding and abetting him.

There is no way all the top security chiefs and elder statesmen are not complicit in the state of insecurity in this 3rd world nation.

Even nations that recently experienced wars are this unsafe and unprotected.

It's possible that they made a deal: if you don't disturb we the politicians, we won't assassinate you.

Bello Turji: We will only be kidnapping the common Nigerian.

To which the politicians said, " Great! Excellent proposal!!".
Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by Spandau: 8:47pm On Sep 01
MEEVEET:
My question is why is this public?

I really want to achieve with this public announcement?

Should this not meant to be classified information?

I have said it with 5000 well trained soldiers I would take over Nigeria

So that Turji will get the message and scram to safety.

1 Like

Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by Spandau: 8:50pm On Sep 01
Zionmdde:

Now tell me why you have been supporting every useless APC lyrics for the past 9 years. Why are some of behaving like zombies have more developed brain cells than you guys

The worst of them is Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg aka nairalanda1 aka Ttalk.

1 Like

Re: Defence Minister, CDS To Relocate To Sokoto After Turji Burnt Military Vehicles by jojothaiv(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01
tballeyy:
FG and Bandits are 5&6
One of the most dangerous mafias in the world right now is the Nigerian Federal Government, I wouldn't bother to engage you if you want me to go easy on them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Ahmed Lawan Emerges Senate President / Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Ibadan Explosion Linked To Illegal Miners - Governor Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.