Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,889 members, 7,969,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:46 PM

NUN Gives Grave Warning Of Depopulation Agenda, Calls Out Pope Francis As Leader - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NUN Gives Grave Warning Of Depopulation Agenda, Calls Out Pope Francis As Leader (146 Views)

“I Did Not Know I Was Pregnant” – Nun Gives Birth, Names Baby After Pope / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NUN Gives Grave Warning Of Depopulation Agenda, Calls Out Pope Francis As Leader by MrPRevailer(m): 12:08am On Sep 02
In a 3 minute video, Nun gives a grave warning regarding the depopulation agenda, and calls out the Pope as the spiritual leader of the evil globalists behind it all.

She knows!

VIDEO size (2mb): https://x.com/iluminatibot/status/1830264774615314849

Many young healthy people have passed away who took the mRNA vaccines including those promoting it. Daily, pro-vaccine supporters are leaving suddenly.
We know, thanks to these twitter (X.com) channels consistently keeping an updated documentation of these events in their geography.
@toobaffled @makismd @diedsuddenly_

Please share your opinion. Has anyone you know that took these "mRNA vaccines" been negatively impacted?
Re: NUN Gives Grave Warning Of Depopulation Agenda, Calls Out Pope Francis As Leader by budaatum: 2:48am On Sep 02
The first link and image below is for the country I was vaccinated in, and the second is for Europe.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsduetocovid19covid19vaccineinjuryandexcessdeathsbyvaccinationstatus

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-9-2023-001201_EN.html

If a nun is concerned about depopulation, I suggest she go have kids!

Re: NUN Gives Grave Warning Of Depopulation Agenda, Calls Out Pope Francis As Leader by MrPRevailer(m): 11:31pm On Sep 02
budaatum:
The first link and image below is for the country I was vaccinated in, and the second is for Europe.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsduetocovid19covid19vaccineinjuryandexcessdeathsbyvaccinationstatus

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-9-2023-001201_EN.html

If a nun is concerned about depopulation, I suggest she go have kids!

Have you had a kid since you were vaccinated
Go and have a kid first. Big talker.

Medical researchers with no conflict of interest are showing on microscope that the sperms of vaccinated men are not swimming but forming a ball around each other.
In most Sperm donor houses now, sperms of vaccinated men are now REJECTED.

Go and get educated on X.com (one of the only two free-speech infrastructures humanity has left) angry

Biden, UK, France, Ukraine, Germany, Sweden, New zealand, E.U governments etc are in on this depop. agenda.

mRNA vaccine death stats is over 20 million.
They managed to admit that few death stats because of platforms like X exposing them.

1 Like

Re: NUN Gives Grave Warning Of Depopulation Agenda, Calls Out Pope Francis As Leader by budaatum: 1:19am On Sep 03
MrPRevailer:

Have you had a kid since you were vaccinated
Go and have a kid first. Big talker.

Small talker, my kid having days are long over

MrPRevailer:
Medical researchers with no conflict of interest are showing on microscope that the sperms of vaccinated men are not swimming but forming a ball around each other.
In most Sperm donor houses now, sperms of vaccinated men are now REJECTED.

I'm certain you would not say this unless you have credible evidence to show for it since you are not a liar and would just make crap up. So please, do show me this your "no conflict of interest medical research" that shows "that the sperms of vaccinated men are not swimming", and that "sperms of vaccinated men are now REJECTED.

MrPRevailer:

Go and get educated on X.com (one of the only two free-speech infrastructures humanity has left) angry
Sorry, but X.com is not a school, and it is definitely not where serious people go to learn. And if that is your school, or where you get your evidence from, then I must wonder why I'm bothering.
Re: NUN Gives Grave Warning Of Depopulation Agenda, Calls Out Pope Francis As Leader by Lordsugar(f): 9:59pm On Sep 10
ha

(1) (Reply)

Nuggets Of Life / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, October 4 2019 / "We've Won A Holiday"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.