Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,941 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Has The White Man Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has The White Man Done? (330 Views)

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has The White Man Done? by HellVictorinho8(m): 1:10am On Sep 02
Fvck whatever you mean by that/whatever you say the white man has done!

Fvck ur wisdom,knowledge and understanding!

Fvck ur explanation of proof!

I know the ONLY THING that Africa needs more than ANY OTHER continent is UNITY.

Africans only need 2 be MORE POSITIVE/UNITED in their definition of THEIR OWN REALITY/TRUTH.

So it means if we can say or do more 2wards the benefit of one another ,then we are good to go.

Unfortunately, there are rich people here that consider it a TABOO to render FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE even when they know that rich people like them cant beg 4 it online.

It DOESNT mean there is any other thing that they can help their fellow Africans on this platform with .

The most terrible part is that they expect me to DASH A LOT MORE RICHER PERSON the only money i have even when itz less than 3 to

SO THAT the richer person will buy food 4 his or her pet thatz SUPPOSEDLY more important than a human being LIKE ME.

yeah ,if i decide 2 do give away then commit suicide,they will only drop aza,they wont beg 4 it.

spits

That is the reason Africa has so many people that LACK MONEY or so many POOR PEOPLE.

But ,again, there are many Africans that are rich.

So the rich Africans NEED to do more THROUGH POLITICS to ensure BETTER LEADERSHIP that will address/instead of such nonsenses and rubbishes.

However,

NOTHING has 2 be regarded as an invention of ANY RACE.

Keep asking, what has the black man done?

I must also ask, what has the white man done?

I must DISAGREE that EITHER ever does what the other cannot do or what the other never did.

Hellfire Victorinho.
Re: What Has The White Man Done? by budaatum: 2:24am On Sep 02
HellVictorinho8:
So it means if we can say or do more 2wards the benefit of one another ,then we are good to go.

Unfortunately, there are rich people here that consider it a TABOO to render FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE even when they know that rich people like them cant beg 4 it online.

I feel you. I should go do whatever it is I do to put food in my belly and unite to come share it with lazy fuq you so that you can reap what you have not sown.

Its the theme Ayn Rand wrote against in Atlas Shrugged and Fountainhead, where the Leaches, Looters and Moochers expect to feed off the sweat of the brow of those who work. Unfortunately for you, the hard workers are not so stupid such that lazy fuqs get to exploit us.

Despite that, many here have offered you assistance of jobs and the opportunity to learn a skill but you always end up throwing it in their faces and expect to be fed instead!

Life is hell, Victor. And I hope you are starving!

Regards to our hard working mother, please.

Re: What Has The White Man Done? by HellVictorinho8(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02
budaatum:

I feel you. I should go do whatever it is I do to put food in my belly and unite to come share it with lazy fuq you so that you can reap what you have not sown.

Its the theme Ayn Rand wrote against in Atlas Shrugged and Fountainhead, where the Leaches, Looters and Moochers expect to feed off the sweat of the brow of those who work. Unfortunately for you, the hard workers are not so stupid such that lazy fuqs get to exploit us.

Despite that, many here have offered you assistance of jobs and the opportunity to learn a skill but you always end up throwing it in their faces and expect to be fed instead!

Life is hell, Victor. And I hope you are starving!

Regards to our hard working mother, please.

mtchwwwwwwww
Re: What Has The White Man Done? by Lordsugar(f): 10:46pm On Sep 10
eential

(1) (Reply)

Bronze Point And The Khopesh / Which Way Nigeria / Access To Exclusive Discounts On Top Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.