Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,527 members, 7,944,543 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Buy Made-in-nigeria And Strengthen The Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Made-in-nigeria And Strengthen The Naira (61 Views)

Buy Made In Nigeria Products, Only Way Out For Nigeria’s Economy - Buchi George / Naira Redesign Won't Reduce Inflation Or Strengthen Naira / When The Naira Was Stronger Than US Dollar (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Made-in-nigeria And Strengthen The Naira by voiceofpaul(m): 7:30am On Sep 02
(Voice of Paul) - While in high school, I learned an Economics law of Comparative Cost Advantage which translates to doubling-down on your strength and outsourcing your weakness. Fast-forward to 2013, I applied that law. I wrote JAMB examination again even though I was working 40 hours a week. And surprisingly, I got 331 out the 400 JAMB score which was commendable. I have viewed the economic situation of Nigeria in this lens and all I can say is that the country has the power to dominate the globe economically.

Given the vast landmass of arable lands in Nigeria combined with favourable weather, nothing stops Nigeria from being at the top 10 economies of the World. But in reality, tens of millions of Nigerians cannot boast of being at the bottom level of Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of Human Needs.

I made a visual explanation on how the country can harness its enormous resources and lift her people out of poverty. Engage me in the comments and let me know your opinion.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsX5QhvZxkg
Source: https://voiceofpaul.com/buy-made-in-nigeria-strengthen-naira/

(1) (Reply)

How I Went From 0 ➜ 1,000 Subscribers In 7 Days With 1 Video / SMS Verification Service (codescove.net) / Get A Business Loan Today With No Collateral To Improve Your Business Now. …….,.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.