Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,782 members, 7,952,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients (26850 Views)

Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by Walz001: 11:55am On Sep 02
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/inside-abandoned-250-bed-ogun-hospital-where-termites-others-are-patients/

No comment my take if this same people comes out again for post you will see my corn3 people rushing to vote for them without proper check
Only derica or rice and 2k is good for them
Later you will hear government is not good
How will they be good
Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by SmileDance(f): 11:57am On Sep 02
illicit:
But wait...

How can kehinde be 26 and Idowu be 34?

shocked
me sef reason am, maybe they have more than one set of twins in the family
Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by illicit(m): 11:57am On Sep 02
SmileDance:
me sef reason am, maybe they have more than one set of twins in the family

Torh...
Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by Ykc2(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02
Apc will never finish any project they call mumu buhari or tinubu to come and commission it ,what type of country is nigeria? They commissioned ph refinery ,dangote refinery yet till today hoosai
Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by Haykings100: 12:58pm On Sep 02
Must everything be politicised Abiodun is not interested because he's family enjoy good health care abroad. Instead of completing the hospital, he went and waste billions on Agro airport that is not operational. It is well ooo
Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by ejieddy: 1:16pm On Sep 02
Eleyi is just a disaster to Ogun State. Atan-Lusada-Agbara road has been in construction since he began his administration and till now, you can't even complete one lane of that important road network. What a disaster and disgrace. Let Yayi do quick and come pls.
Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by opportunities12: 1:54pm On Sep 02
Kobape! At this very spot my sister, in the year 2001 on her way from Lagos had an accident. She was rushed to Ijaye medical hospital, Abeokuta but unfortunately left unattended to until she passed away due to internal bleeding.
Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by caye(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02
Segzy19:
The previous governor just used that hospital to embezzle money...

Why build a new 250-bed hospital and equip it when the various existing ones in Abeokuta, Ilaro, Ota, Owode, Ipokia, Ijebu, Ifo, Sagamu etc. are poorly equipped and not properly managed?

I support Governor Abiodun for not spending any dime on that hospital...

hmm... truthful words.
why build a coastal highway from lagos to calabar; instead of first repairing the interconnecting inter-state roads from Lagos to benin to calabar first?

if all you can do is to reapir the existing roads and hospitals, and put them into a usable state, won't the unborn generation bless you from their hearts?

Poiliticians are demons.
Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by sandralisaoqa: 3:05pm On Sep 02
nzdru
Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by olamike02: 3:28pm On Sep 02
DA IS A DISTASER THAT MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED AGAIN TO HAPPENED TO OGUN STATE.
Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by AmericanIdiot(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02
Zonefree:

Permitted.

It is a Yoruba state so you are permitted
Also they can go to hell for all I care
Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by Kingbuhari(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02
pyyxxaro:
Please Permit me to blame Tinubu for this , I said Please 🙏
u will be arrested
Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by ABUAMEENAH4(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02
MISPLACED PRIORITY.WASTE OF RESOURCES.
Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by marv1: 5:52pm On Sep 02
Dapo Abiodun is a BIG failure.
We all know that. The guy is just too greedy and selfish.
Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by aalangel(f): 5:12pm On Sep 03
Can Ogun ever have a good Governor?
Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by ariesbull: 6:16am On Sep 07
MrSly:

They all ran to Lagos claiming Lagos is our land while abandoning their ancestry territory is Ogun and osun. Every Yoruba now is a lagosian. Wetin them dey drag forLagos I never see.
cos their ancestry states are nothing to write about and eve. Be proud of

1 Like

Re: Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients by Lordsugar(f): 5:31am On Sep 11
larifie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France / Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? / Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.