Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,859 members, 7,972,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:48 AM

At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 (526 Views)

How I Decided To Learn Handiwork At 45. / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by OBUKOMENA: 8:43am On Sep 02
Good morning, great people of nairaland!

Like the topic has said, to comfortably feed and provide for a family of five, what high in-demand skill can a very close friend learn? Will he even still be able to get a job at that age after learning the skill?

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by ActiveFarms: 8:45am On Sep 02
Driving. Korope especially

POS at Publix car parks
Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by OBUKOMENA: 9:51am On Sep 02
ActiveFarms:
Driving. Korope especially

POS at Publix car parks
Can he comfortably feed his family of 5 with driving Korope? Will he be able to pay the 3 children's school fees and rent with this?
Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by ActiveFarms: 9:52am On Sep 02
OBUKOMENA:
Can he comfortably feed his family of 5 with driving Korope? Will he be able to pay the 3 children's school fees and rent with this?

100%. Korope is a gold mine o
Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by pipnator00(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02
If you can watch this podcast.
He started over again in his 40s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Tr6MfWZDI?si=3rnB70YFlHmByzK-
Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02
What was he doing all this while?
Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by descarado: 7:01pm On Sep 02
Give birth to more. Abi you no dey have sex again.

Wonder how producing many children has ever helped anyone.

Nobody is gonna leave fresh youth and employ such a man except you have e cpetional skill.

Secondly go for what you love to do and not what you think will give you the so called big money.

Taxi, trader. Even selling foodstuffs or provision shop. What you need is capital and strategic place.
Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by Karleb(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02
grin grin grin grin
Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by OBUKOMENA: 7:46am On Sep 03
tensazangetsu20:
He's been doing corporate blue collar jobs. I think he's been into quality.
Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by OBUKOMENA: 7:48am On Sep 03
descarado:
Give birth to more. Abi you no dey have sex again.

Wonder how producing many children has ever helped anyone.

Nobody is gonna leave fresh youth and employ such a man except you have e cpetional skill.

Secondly go for what you love to do and not what you think will give you the so called big money.

Taxi, trader. Even selling foodstuffs or provision shop. What you need is capital and strategic place.
Is 3 children too much to have? Himself and his wife make it 5 in the family.

1 Like

Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by OBUKOMENA: 7:50am On Sep 03
Karleb:
grin grin grin grin
You're just laughing my friend, right?
Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by Karleb(m): 8:20am On Sep 03
OBUKOMENA:
You're just laughing my friend, right?

Let him take HR courses, put his mind to it. There are jobs and internships in this area and in 2 years he may be at least financially comfortable.

1 Like

Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by OBUKOMENA: 11:58am On Sep 03
Karleb:

Let him take HR courses, put his mind to it. There are jobs and internships in this area and in 2 years he may be at least financially comfortable.

You didn't read the original post? The guy is 45 years old already. Which coy would want to employ someone at that advanced age?
Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by Karleb(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03
OBUKOMENA:
You didn't read the original post? The guy is 45 years old already. Which coy would want to employ someone at that advanced age?

Does not matter. As long as he is good and willing to learn, there's nothing stopping him.
Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by descarado: 4:47am On Sep 04
OBUKOMENA:
Is 3 children too much to have? Himself and his wife make it 5 in the family.
In present day Nigeria, capital yes.
People should face reality.
Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by OBUKOMENA: 1:23pm On Sep 06
tensazangetsu20:
He's been jumping from one job to another.
Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by Lordsugar(f): 7:31am On Sep 11
he
Re: At 45, Which High-paying Career Skill Can He Learn To Feed Family Of 5 by AAA593: 7:56am On Sep 11
OBUKOMENA:
45 is not advanced in age. You can classify someone from age 55 and above as advanced. No age limit for learning new things in life.

(1) (Reply)

Hospitality,travel And Tourism Professionals-meet Up Zone / Need Some Motivation? Watch This! / Best Coarse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.