Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,336 members, 7,940,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? (1241 Views)

Can Nigerian Girls Ever Support A Man Like This? / Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? / Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by G0Oodharddick: 10:05am On Sep 02
So yesterday a girl came over to my house and wanted to set standard for me when she herself is very broke and poor!

She said "she wants a guy who will be responsible for her needs and spends on her financially and pamper her like a baby, that women are soft and needs to be pampered".

My response to her
"If a man should spend financially on you, who will spend financially on him? Or do you hate him"? If a full grown adult cannot be responsible for her own needs, why would she be in a relationship instead of looking for a job?" Why would a girl feel entitled to a man's money, did she work the money for him?

The girl was shocked at my response and questions thrown at her. She left, entered bus and went her away!

The high level of entitlement mentality among Nigerian girls is alarming. Nigerian girls are looking for who to feed them.

CC farano, rocktation, nlfpmod

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:09am On Sep 02
lipsrsealed
Not a new thing my brother...

The truth is that this generation and the next one to come are already in big problem, prior to the kind of bannies God has been pumping into earth.......

Sometimes,I sit my assss down and wonder if God has indirectly decided to punish us(the men of this generation) for the sins of our fore fathers by gifting us with these kind of senseless entities as ladies or what's the reason behind it? angry

It is well cha,.......As for me,I'm about to accept my fate...And that's the fact that if Im unfortunate to find a responsible lady from now till 5 years time,I go just waka enter any cyber cafe buy Revd. Father form sharp..

4 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by G0Oodharddick: 10:19am On Sep 02
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Not a new thing my brother...

The truth is that this generation and the next one to come are already in big problem, prior to the kind of bannies God has been pumping into earth.......

Sometimes,I sit my assss down and wonder if God has indirectly decided to punish us(the men of this generation) for the sins of our fire fathers by gifting us with these kind of senseless entities as ladies or what's the reason behind it? angry

It is well cha,.......As for me,I'm about to accept my fate...And that's the fact that if Im unfortunate to find a responsible lady from now till 5 years time,I go just waka enter any cyber cafe buy Revd. Father form sharp..

I avoid broke Nigerian girls like plague. Broke girls irritates me alot. I don't even look at them twice. they're usually Parasites and liabilities. Their mindset is to look for a man and become a leech and a liability to him

It's funny how most girls want a man to provide for them the lifestyle they or their families cannot provide for them.

It's Parasites that are out there, I do the needful and tose them back to the streets where they belong.

4 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:23am On Sep 02
G0Oodharddick:

I avoid broke Nigerian girls like plague. Broke girls irritates me alot. I don't even look at them twice. they're usually Parasites and liabilities. Their mindset is to look for a man and become a leech and a liability to him

It's funny how most girls want a man to provide for them the lifestyle they or their families cannot provide for them.

It's Parasites that are out there, I do the needful and tose them back to the streets where they belong.
. Funny thing is that over 80% of the present squad of Nigerian bannies become automatically broke whena guy asks them out.........Very parasitic in nature.........No wonder Israel Ade,the USC boxer made fond of Dem the other day grin

4 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by Sirmwill: 10:36am On Sep 02
Most Girls
About 98% among the youths are useless

They are scattered all over the face of the earth and Nairaland here

They are mostly not productive
Not creative.Empty brained.
They are only good at showing foods they cooked or cars their husband or boyfriend just bought for them or how much they want to buy something.They think that success in life is to show how much they have squeezed the financial destiny of the poor man they have landed or they are seeking to land.
They only make it in life and make their parents proud when they successfully attract a rich man for marriage.
Someone who is seeking a man to come and take care of her can never think of innovative methods to cure Cancer
Or Decode Navier-Stokes equation or
Create Ground breaking discoveries in Eugenics.
Because they are busy buying creams and perfumes to look and smell nice for potential rich men to see them as the toys they have built themselves to look like. Then these men use them like toys that they are and they start complaining.

Btw,
Jeon
Mariangeles
EreluRoz
Jennyclay
Candidlady

Aw far na
How have you been doing? 😊

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by Candidlady: 10:37am On Sep 02
G0Oodharddick:
So yesterday a girl came over to my house and wanted to set standard for me [s] when she herself is very broke and poor! [/s] LIKE ME
She said "she wants a guy who will be responsible for her needs and spends on her financially and pamper her like a baby, that women are soft and needs to be pampered".

My response to her
"If a man should spend financially on you, who will spend financially on him? Or do you hate him"? If a full grown adult cannot be responsible for her own needs, why would she be in a relationship instead of looking for a job?" Why would a girl feel entitled to a man's money, did she work the money for him?

The girl was shocked at my response and questions thrown at her. She left, entered bus and went her away!

The high level of entitlement mentality among Nigerian girls is alarming. Nigerian girls are looking for who to feed them.

sad
@bolded
Birds of a feather

A proverb in hausa
A WOOD 🧺 CAN NEVER ATTRACT A MAGNET 🧲
Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by Jking20(m): 10:41am On Sep 02
As far as the name Nigeria is concerned, they'll never change

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by Candidlady: 10:53am On Sep 02
Sonnobax15:
. Funny thing is that over 80% of the present squad of Nigerian bannies become automatically broke whena guy asks them out.........Very parasitic in nature.........No wonder Israel Ade,the USC boxer made fond of Dem the other day grin

This your statistics dey very wrong and so biased
Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by siofra(f): 11:32am On Sep 02
Fools everywhere.

Is it not your useless gender that's bringing shame, hate, ridicule, suffering and hardship upon our country? Is it not your gender that's making South Africans hate on us?

Are you people any better? Don't you guys feel entitled to white people's money by trying to scam them and calling it "yahoo"?

Are these women holding guns to your head or extorting the money from you? Yet all your vitriol and hate is on them as if Nigerian men are not worse thieves. Rubbish.
Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by AndrewTate(m): 11:57am On Sep 02
siofra:
Fools everywhere.

Is it not your useless gender that's bringing shame, hate, ridicule, suffering and hardship upon our country? Is it not your gender that's making South Africans hate on us?

Are you people any better? Don't you guys feel entitled to white people's money by trying to scam them and calling it "yahoo"?

Are these women holding guns to your head or extorting the money from you? Yet all your vitriol and hate is on them as if Nigerian men are not worse thieves. Rubbish.
you don’t have to reply hate with hate, especially on genders. It’s not good for you or anyone.
Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by DonroxyII: 6:52pm On Sep 02
grin ....

Real Men Don't Complain about Their Women ... You Men all Make The Women Entitled....

If You ain't Playing Her Silly Games Another Morafvcker somewhere would play the simping Games 1000times .

She knows there is always Market for Her Stupidities So Why Wouldn't She be Entitled ... grin ...

God is not to be blamed for the Failure of Adam ... If You ain't Eating the Apple, Someone else is eating the Shee grin

If She Comes With a Particular Format, Your Job is to Re-format Her With Better Ones... she either agree or Bounce depending on Her State of Mindsets then You continue your Own normal life as If Nothing Ever Happened....

& If she is a Janj.awee ... Just Make Her Bounce from You .... She will Run Off in a Jivvy grin

Women would always be Women.. Na You Must Manned Up & See Their Actions as Fun, If You think about it too Much, You will Craze cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by G0Oodharddick: 1:18am On Sep 03
DonroxyII:
grin ....

Real Men Don't Complain about Their Women ... You Men all Make The Women Entitled....

If You ain't Playing Her Silly Games Another Morafvcker somewhere would play the simping Games 1000times .

She knows there is always Market for Her Stupidities So Why Wouldn't She be Entitled ... grin ...

God is not to be blamed for the Failure of Adam ... If You ain't Eating the Apple, Someone else is eating the Shee grin

If She Comes With a Particular Format, Your Job is to Re-format Her With Better Ones... she either agree or Bounce depending on Her State of Mindsets then You continue your Own normal life as If Nothing Ever Happened....

& If she is a Janj.awee ... Just Make Her Bounce from You .... She will Run Off in a Jivvy grin

Women would always be Women.. Na You Must Manned Up & See Their Actions as Fun, If You think about it too Much, You will Craze cheesy

You're an OG in this game grin

Just pipe her and dump her quickly in the street where she belongs. No long talk, no drama. Just pipe and go

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by DonroxyII: 8:15am On Sep 03
G0Oodharddick:

You're an OG in this game grin

Just pipe her and dump her quickly in the street where she belongs. No long talk, no drama. Just pipe and go
grin ... Lol ... I No Be Otuenene No Doubt grin ....

But Hope You Won't Complain if she is also piping & Go ... This Street Game Na Give & Take Na !

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by SarutobiEky(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03
siofra:
Fools everywhere.

see this pathetic fool sef dey call people fool. Entitled idioot.
Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by CyrusVI(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03
cheesy
Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by pryme(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03
siofra:
Fools everywhere.

Gender?
Are all men rapist, scammers, arm robbers and murderers?
Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by G0Oodharddick: 6:04am
DonroxyII:
grin ... Lol ... I No Be Otuenene No Doubt grin ....

But Hope You Won't Complain if she is also piping & Go ... This Street Game Na Give & Take Na !

Complain? As per say she be your wife abi wetin?

Only b2b midfielders allow themselves to be piped and dumped. U don't complain. U collect your own share of the kpekpus and dump her quickly in the streets where she belongs
Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by G0Oodharddick: 11:21am
Jking20:
As far as the name Nigeria is concerned, they'll never change

Fact!
Re: Will Nigeria Girls Ever Change? by DonroxyII: 3:15pm
G0Oodharddick:

Complain? As per say she be your wife abi wetin?

Only b2b midfielders allow themselves to be piped and dumped. U don't complain. U collect your own share of the kpekpus and dump her quickly in the streets where she belongs
Badboi grin

(1) (Reply)

Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? / What If Your Husband Or Bf Is Damn UGLYYY? / We Both Have The Same Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.