Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,227 members, 7,974,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) (20342 Views)

MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by officialwdhtv: 12:24pm On Sep 02
Nigerian men these days think everything is billing - Lady says

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HzyaRJpa6M

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by CyrusVI(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02
cheesy

Those who didnt think everything is billing, ended up paying more than those that were billed directly

To be on the safer side, try assume and act like u know everything is billing. Although, me no dey jam that kin women o

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by lazkizz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02
Omo men gats dey on kompi level all times, because this females can be very silky . cool

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by Zonefree(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02
About 98.865% of Nigerian girls on wig don't have sense. The longer the wig, the smaller the brain.

305 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by Natbrowny: 12:55pm On Sep 02
YES. THEY THOUGHT RIGHT.

EVERYTHING IS BILLING.

๐Ÿ‘‰ when she comments on ur status update.. Next week she's billing you
๐Ÿ‘‰ When wife tells husnand, babe u r d best and i love you, billing incoming
๐Ÿ‘‰ When d babe dat friendzoned u starts hovering around u, dont fall it. She aint about to say yes, its billing
Amongst others samples

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by Zonefree(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02
Natbrowny:
YES. THEY THOUGHT RIGHT.

EVERYTHING IS BILLING.

๐Ÿ‘‰ when she comments on ur status update.. Next week she's billing you
๐Ÿ‘‰ When wife tells husnand, babe u r d best and i love you, billing incoming
๐Ÿ‘‰ When d babe dat friendzoned u starts hovering around u, dont fall it. She aint about to say yes, its billing
Amongst others samples
The funny thing is, they're creative and smart when it comes to billing.

If a Nigerian girl wants to bill you next week, she'll start this week to fine-tune you.

192 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by Natbrowny: 1:53pm On Sep 02
Zonefree:

If a Nigerian girl wants to bill you next week, she'll start this week to fine-tune you.

No be lie. Dem go just appear like thief begin whyne. ๐Ÿ˜‚

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by Treasure17(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02
Awon sub for me geng. grin

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by AndrewTate(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02
Itโ€™s sad actually, but the men didnโ€™t make it that wayโ€ฆ

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by Nazgul: 2:40pm On Sep 02
It's not our fault jare. These days you can't sustain a communication with a female for up to 1 week without her billing you.

Many would even feel they're wasting their time with you once you can't give them whatever they ask for. Regardless of whether or not you guys are dating.

In fact keeping casual female friends these days is just a waste of time and resources. Cos aside constant billings, there's absolutely nothing for you to gain from that friendship.

It's that bad. Girls need to grow up.

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by tiswell(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02
Zonefree:

Your second paragraph off me totally grin cheesy grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by SpaceX: 3:46pm On Sep 02
Women are energy extractors, talking to them drains all your life battery after spending time with them that is why since the beginning of time men have always admired women who say or talk less. All you have to do as a lady is smile.

She can slide though real quick at the moment it's melanin Monday for me and with her been on mute. I have a free two seconds to spare.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02
lipsrsealed
Instead of the native fowl to tell her fellow native fowls to start being productive and stop depending on men,she dey there dey talk rubbish with her head wey resemble cocoyam shocked

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by Fahvvy: 4:59pm On Sep 02
Over exaggerating keh? undecided...
See this one o undecided...

A VERY LARGE MAJORITY of females WILL ALWAYS find a way to bill a guy in the course of the conversation, so don't blame men for protecting themselves from the likes of your gender undecided...

Truth is, you're one of the very few who can hold her ground financially, that is, assuming you're as "different" as you're projecting yourself to be undecided...

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by Gadafii: 7:48pm On Sep 02
Nigerian women wey sabi nurse men like clients, me ogba wey be like Haiti abi Indian client, you will meet me there.

These girls are yet to realize that, if you are woman of worth, and value, a serious man will genuinely spend on you without thinking twice, but when you come as an entitled lazy girl, wanting to be "pampered" in a manner you yourself can't even afford, then you should be discarded

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by Vyzz: 8:35pm On Sep 02
cool

That should say more about you guys than us...

If your friend hides his food anytime he sees you, doesn't that say more about the kind of person you are huh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by Cousin9999: 8:40pm On Sep 02
She's cute. I'll simp her.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by tuoyoojo(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02
If it sounds like billing, looks like billing, feels like billing, then its definitely billing

If na billing, na curving things instantly

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by real691(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02
Meanwhile

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by adefitim(m): 7:20am On Sep 03
For her mind now she is making sense!
has she met Nigeria Girls?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by DonroxyII: 9:31am On Sep 03
Nazgul:
It's not our fault jare. These days you can't sustain a communication with a female for up to 1 week without her billing you.

Many would even feel they're wasting their time with you once you can't give them whatever they ask for. Regardless of whether or not you guys are dating.

In fact keeping casual female friends these days is just a waste of time and resources. Cos aside constant billings, there's absolutely nothing for you to gain from that friendship.

It's that bad. Girls need to grow up.
They Don't Need Any Growing....

Girls of Most Worlds are Naturally Dependent On Men Especially when The Economic Realities are Too Tough, They Would Result to Their Masculinity Energies(Men) For Sustainability.. Except For Few Stronger Women ....

Men Also Need a Relaxation Abode After Toiling The Harsh Economic Realities Thus They need a Girl that wouldn't be ransacking their Brains-Out ....

So, Foot My Bills & Have My Pvssy as Relaxant cheesy ... If You ain't A Deal, She waka to the Next Client Laslas she will Find Her Desire ....

Stronger Women Would Make Men Speak English, Vibes, Steez, Rizz etc Ontop Trying to Personalise-Privatise Your Penis Before Giving You The Coochie & You will Still Spend o grin ....

The Game is The Game, Welcome to Street...

Nature Makes The Rules, Not Me!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by Sammy101111(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03
CyrusVI:
cheesy

Those who didnt think everything is billing, ended up paying more than those that were billed directly

To be on the safer side, try assume and act like u know everything is billing. Although, me no dey jam that kin women o

Bro you are right na so he go start you will meet a lady forming rich or trying to act like she is living better than you and tell you I work hard oh I donโ€™t need any man money just give her time she will bill you lowkey does kind girl worst gon . If woman love you she wonโ€™t discomfort you . I just they wonder girls and money now adays . They have turn Nigeria dating to yahoo yahoo love I swear . You will meet a lady today and exchange Numebr . Just ask her how are you doing next day she will tell you not fine am hungry I need this I need that . It too early to demand for money na but if guy ask her for Se..x she will vex so woman in this forum learn to class your self . Man like to trip for level woman whoโ€™s got her own class not the one looking for man to do everything for her

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by CyrusVI(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03
Cousin9999:
She's cute. I'll simp her.

That one cute? undecided

Bro, are you living in an interior village with poorly looking ladies?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by Cousin9999: 7:30pm On Sep 03
CyrusVI:

That one cute? undecided

Bro, are you living in an interior village with poorly looking ladies?

undecided Let me guess, you think a bleached out face and BBL is sexy. I'm not into that.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by Matheusmartin: 8:31pm On Sep 03
Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by chukwuibuipob: 8:31pm On Sep 03
angry some of u girls should STOP BILLING MEN/BOYS as if dem be una papa.i nor blame una but the IDIOTS,STUPID people that knee down to buy LOVE grin and those f00LS that waste their hard earned money anyhow on girls(buy 900k phone,wigs,etc) yet u never buy one for ur parents..Use that money buy land and quit CHIEF TENANTS angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by Starboytwo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03
You know here now say billing dey kill lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by RealTrump: 8:32pm On Sep 03
You are not trying to bill him but in your own words, you said it would have been ok if he had paid for the ticket instead of telling you to send account.

Came here to talk about spending 450k on a ticket but I can assure you the idiot has never bought one green bottle of Heineken for a man before. If you ask the greedy fooool now, she will say she can afford the whole brewery.

Please I am still angry at this fuel increase, don't let me show you my bad mood.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by EreluRoz: 8:32pm On Sep 03
Very annoying, some of us ain't even interested in your money.

Some of us are interested in other things
Re: Nigerian Men These Days Think Everything Is Billing - Lady Says (pic/video) by PheelzAlmighty: 8:33pm On Sep 03
Either this girl is a legendary begger or she doesn't know what the heck she's saying.
Infact She can say whatever she likes, it's her mouth.
After all she's not DATING a Nigerian girl.
modified if a girl like the airhead above me says she's not after your money, my brother run for your life. Nigerian girls are beggarly, manipulative and entitled. Learn or perish

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / Today Is My Birthday Please Wish Me Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.