Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,698 members, 7,969,045 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:57 PM

Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k (317 Views)

Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section / RANT: She Said Don't You Think We Should Just Be Friend? / Igbo Girls And Families In Diaspora Should Just Marry Where They Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k by Mrluv(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02
phone am using to min airdrop suddenly went off. I have been mining some airdrop for this pass 5 month now that would launch this month and next month i need phone or all my effort would waste i need help. I am about to lose out on tomarket airdrop that is listing today those that is into airdrop would understand what am saying . I have been mining this airdrop for the pass 4 month now today is the listing and my phone suddenly went off yesterday refuse to on somebody should help with any phone he or she is no longer using to get back on track not for free i have 20k as budget for the phone
Re: Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k by suckprick: 3:06pm On Sep 02
Mrluv:
phone am using to min airdrop suddenly went off. I have been mining some airdrop for this pass 5 month now that would launch this month and next month i need phone or all my effort would waste i need help. I am about to lose out on tomarket airdrop that is listing today those that is into airdrop would understand what am saying . I have been mining this airdrop for the pass 4 month now today is the listing and my phone suddenly went off yesterday refuse to on somebody should help with any phone he or she is no longer using to get back on track not for free i have 20k as budget for the phone

You're mining airdrop for 4 months, e reach time to launch your phone off. Village people do this one. Na prayer you need not phone grin
Re: Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k by Mrluv(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02
suckprick:

You're mining airdrop for 4 months, e reach time to launch your phone off. Village people do this one. Na prayer you need not phone grin
boss omo this one pass village people as it stand now i need both the prayer and the phone which the phone come first village people matter na latter. abeg if you get anyone help me i go pay
Re: Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k by Larryfest(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02
Mrluv:
I have a tecno L8plus, all you need is to get a battery for it. If you are close to my area in Lagos you can pick it up for just 10k.
Re: Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k by Mrluv(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02
Larryfest:

I have a tecno L8plus, all you need is to get a battery for it. If you are close to my area in Lagos you can pick it up for just 10k.
omo boss you sure
Re: Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k by Larryfest(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02
Mrluv:
omo boss you sure
Yeah... your location?
Re: Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k by Mrluv(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02
Larryfest:

Yeah... your location?
boss i dey boundary
Re: Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k by Larryfest(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02
Mrluv:
boss i dey boundary
Boundary for AJ...... too far.
Re: Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k by Mrluv(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02
Larryfest:

Boundary for AJ...... too far.
where you dey boss
Re: Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k by Larryfest(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02
Mrluv:
where you dey boss
Alimosho area
Re: Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k by Mrluv(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02
Larryfest:

Alimosho area
boss you know get how you fit waybill for me
Re: Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k by Larryfest(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02
Mrluv:
boss you know get how you fit waybill for me
Nope
Re: Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k by Mrluv(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02
Larryfest:

Alimosho area
boss which area for alimosho i would come and pick it up abeg
Re: Somebody Should Just Help Me With Phone Clearance Sale Budget 20k by Lordsugar(f): 12:28am On Sep 12
U

(1) (Reply)

Value Of Life / There Was A Guy He Loves A Girl And He Need Advice On How To Do It Pls Advice / Easiest Way To Make Money Through Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.