Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Will Deposit 2m ,i Need A Car To Pay Installment - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Will Deposit 2m ,i Need A Car To Pay Installment (415 Views)

Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria / Porsche 911 GT3 RS Is The First Car To Use Corning's Gorilla Glass Windows / Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Deposit 2m ,i Need A Car To Pay Installment by SGANIVA(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02
I need a car to pay installment ,with current inflation ,and current price of car ,buying this cars seems difficult for some of us.

Am a business man ,deals on keke ,new and second hand . We specialize on giving out keke on hire purchases .

With the current price of cars ,it will affect my business if i pay at once .

If you are ready to do business with me ,pl dm me with this number .

Lexus 300 or highlander

I will give you statement of one of my account to prove i can pay

Location onitsha
Re: I Will Deposit 2m ,i Need A Car To Pay Installment by SGANIVA(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02
still waiting ,keep the calls coming
Re: I Will Deposit 2m ,i Need A Car To Pay Installment by sunnymighty(m): 9:56am On Sep 03
SGANIVA:
still waiting ,keep the calls coming

What type of Car? You did not specify
Re: I Will Deposit 2m ,i Need A Car To Pay Installment by SGANIVA(m): 10:52am On Sep 03
Any suv preferable ,but any clean car can be an option
sunnymighty:

What type of Car? You did not specify
Re: I Will Deposit 2m ,i Need A Car To Pay Installment by sunnymighty(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03
SGANIVA:
Any suv preferable ,but any clean car can be an option

Your location is a bit far from me, I have a Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 model, suitable for E-hailing.
Re: I Will Deposit 2m ,i Need A Car To Pay Installment by SGANIVA(m): 5:44am On Sep 04
Depends on how neat it is , is not for E.hailing
but private ,i sold my car last year but current price of cars dey fear me ,i prefer suv but how neat is the camry.
sunnymighty:

Your location is a bit far from me, I have a Toyota Camry Big Daddy 03 model, suitable for E-hailing.
Re: I Will Deposit 2m ,i Need A Car To Pay Installment by SGANIVA(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04
Lexus 300 or highlander
Re: I Will Deposit 2m ,i Need A Car To Pay Installment by SGANIVA(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04
Neatly 9ja used is ok
Re: I Will Deposit 2m ,i Need A Car To Pay Installment by SGANIVA(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06
still waiting for more response
Re: I Will Deposit 2m ,i Need A Car To Pay Installment by Lordsugar(f): 6:33am On Sep 12
j
Re: I Will Deposit 2m ,i Need A Car To Pay Installment by Kenosky1: 8:03am On Sep 12
I will advise that you wait until you have enough money to buy a car. This period is rough and it will be difficult to see someone that will agree to your term. N2m is only 30 - 40% value of the car you are looking for and no one will like to take such a risk. Consider borrowing money from the bank if you are very desperate. Na advice sha
Re: I Will Deposit 2m ,i Need A Car To Pay Installment by SGANIVA(m): 8:07am On Sep 12
Which bank can offer me the service
Kenosky1:
I will advise that you wait until you have enough money to buy a car. This period is rough and it will be difficult to see someone that will agree to your term. N2m is only 30 - 40% value of the car you are looking for and no one will like to take such a risk. Consider borrowing money from the bank if you are very desperate. Na advice sha

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toks 2zr Engine / (by Duke)toyota Orobo For 550k / 06 Chrysler 300m @ 2.3m 08163081429, 07055237118

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.