Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,094 members, 7,973,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:37 PM

FCT Minister Arrives China Ahead Of 2024 FOCAC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Minister Arrives China Ahead Of 2024 FOCAC (16622 Views)

FOCAC: Tinubu Lauds $280bn Economic Trade Partnership Between Africa And China / President Buhariโ€™s Takeaways From FOCAC Beijing Summit / (pictures) Buhari Arrives China In Style With Family For (focac) Summit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Minister Arrives China Ahead Of 2024 FOCAC by 9jatriot(m): 8:41am On Sep 03
Are you sure of this part? I thought it was not until far towards election that Tinubu and Wike were finally able to strike a deal.

Also, to contest this statement, if they already aligned in 2015 then you are saying Wike almost broke that agreement by contesting under PDP.

So, I think rather than Tinubu moving against Amaechi, it was Amaechi himself that was doing legover and ended up dribbling himself.

He is still a good guy though but this beating home and away too much abeg.

lapintoz:
Ameachi showed his hand too early in the game. 2015, he wanted to be the VP nominee when BAT was told he can't be on a Muslim -Muslim ticket. Before he could nominate his replacement, Ameachi gladly offered himself for the slot. That did not work, he felt as a super minister of Transportation, dancing to the tunes of the cabal, he will be rewarded with the ticket. Mba.

So BAT already marked him for oblivion, aligned with Wike in 2015 to neutralise Ameachi's Rivers' homebase, and reaffirmed the support for Wike in 2019. The rest, they say, is history!

Ameachi has learnt his lessons.

Gba fun oga e.......๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Re: FCT Minister Arrives China Ahead Of 2024 FOCAC by senatordave1(m): 9:26am On Sep 03
Eteka1:
The Original Caterpillar

He is now a fake tractor
Re: FCT Minister Arrives China Ahead Of 2024 FOCAC by Omookunnimi(m): 10:16am On Sep 03
MEEVEET:

Tinubu used wike to weaken Ameachi starting from 2015 ... Knowing to well that Ameachi would challenge him for the ticket

I don't know why people can't see tinubu game... It's so simple and basic

Now he is using sowore to cause protests with very Vogue demands that can't be meet or seen as reasonable... Shifting away minds from electoral reform protest

Tinubu game is controlling the opposition to kill real opposition, that's it

You got it all wrong, Tinubu went to PH to woo Ameachi ahead of 2015 election to join APC. Then Wike was a minister in PDP government. So tell me how Tinubu used Wike then to fight Ameachi.
Re: FCT Minister Arrives China Ahead Of 2024 FOCAC by MEEVEET: 10:31am On Sep 03
Omookunnimi:

You got it all wrong, Tinubu went to PH to woo Ameachi ahead of 2015 election to join APC. Then Wike was a minister in PDP government. So tell me how Tinubu used Wike then to fight Ameachi.
I mean after APC won
Re: FCT Minister Arrives China Ahead Of 2024 FOCAC by ZIAZI(m): 11:43am On Sep 03
ufotunang:
..who will vote for wike ?.,,lot of nigerians hate him

Yeah! The same way they hated and still hate Tinubu, but he is our president today.
Re: FCT Minister Arrives China Ahead Of 2024 FOCAC by ufotunang: 2:24pm On Sep 03
ZIAZI:

Yeah! The same way they hated and still hate Tinubu, but he is our president today.
.. Tinubu and APC rigged the election... nigerians votes did not count
Re: FCT Minister Arrives China Ahead Of 2024 FOCAC by Lordsugar(f): 8:06am On Sep 12
P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB / President Buhari Casts His Votes For Governorship And State House Of Assembly / Thugs Attack, Flog PDP Members At Ogun Tribunal Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.