Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

How Do You Know You Have Lost Weight? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Know You Have Lost Weight? (533 Views)

Health Mistakes You Didn't Know You Were Making / How My Cousin Lost Weight In One Week No Exercise Or Strict Deit / I Want To Regain My Lost Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know You Have Lost Weight? by anneduke: 12:40am On Dec 08, 2011
Many go on a weight loss programme only to pack up when they feel there’s no apparent physical change because they fail to notice the little fall in weight.
What tools then would you suggest to someone who plans to lose weight?
Re: How Do You Know You Have Lost Weight? by davidscot(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
but is it possible for someone too fat to lose it weight in ten days, wink
Re: How Do You Know You Have Lost Weight? by anneduke: 3:53am On Dec 10, 2011
no , it is not possible
Re: How Do You Know You Have Lost Weight? by GWslim(f): 6:19am On Dec 10, 2011
Yes u're right. Some pple cannot sometime notice d drop unless their friends tell them or go 4 measuring.

(1) (Reply)

I Took Anti Malaria Since Then / Get Employed Now / Permanent Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.