Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,765 members, 7,948,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Secrets To Making Money On Tiktok ( How I Made $50+ In Less Than 3 Weeks) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Secrets To Making Money On Tiktok ( How I Made $50+ In Less Than 3 Weeks) (125 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok / ICAN Delists 14,337 Members For Owing Association Dues For More Than 3 Years / Sacked 3 Weeks After Resumption. Lawyers Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Making Money On Tiktok ( How I Made $50+ In Less Than 3 Weeks) by Businessmind20(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02
This is a full guide on how to make money using TikTok, sit tight and take note cause this guide i enough to help you make your first $100 online.

It is no longer a secret that TikTok is the golden platform for making money without having to pay a dime for anything. All your favorite celebrities are now running over there to get their part of the bag 😅 but that is not our main focus for now.

I'm sure you are probably wandering how the money is being made, and why it is very important you hop on it now.
First, there are different ways to make money on TikTok but the most popular is through going live and receiving TikTok gifts but that is only profitable for people who have gained popularity and grew a large fanbase( a very good example is peller) and if you're just starting out on TikTok, you'll find it extremely difficult to make money with live videos.

Now here are few of the ways to make money on TikTok:

1: Live videos - we just talked about that but just to summerize it, it is basically going live on your TikTok account and collecting gifts from viewers. The gifts is where the money is, so the more the gifts, the higher the money.
Requirements to go live- Have 1000 followers and you're good to go.

2: Creators reward program - This is a program TikTok introduced sometimes ago and it's basically where you get paid per post views ( 1000 views = $1). Once you're eligible for the program, you get paid for every of your post as long as they pass 1000 views. Withdrawal are placed 15th of every month through PayPal.
Requirements - Have 10k followers, be in an eligible country ( Nigeria is not one of them but I'll show you how to do all that, keep reading), Account must be at least 30 days old.

Note- You only get paid for original content meaning stealing others people content won't make you money. ( I'll show you how to do all that, just stick to the end)

3: TikTok shop - This is basically selling products (both digital and physical) through TikTok shop. It is only available for few countries and Nigeria isn't one of them.
Requirements - Be in an eligible country

4: TikTok shop affiliate - Similar to num 3 but instead of owning the and product, you just sell other people's product.
Requirements - Be in an eligible country

5- Selling your own products - This is just creating a product that's related to your audience and sell using your bio and videos. This can be done anywhere in the world.
Requirements - Have good amount of followers, Have where you're selling your product on, Promote your product well.

6: Promo- Basically just running ads/ promotions for people and getting paid for it. This is how most Influencers make their money ( no be me cast am o 🤫)
Requirements- Have followers

7: Sell your account - People are out there buying accounts for crazy amounts of money so if you're interested in just creating, growing and selling without doing any stressful stuffs, this is the best option for you.
Requirements- Be good at bargaining price, don't be desperate.

This are just few ways of making money with TikTok and there are still more and more of them. And if you're wandering how i made the $50 in less than 3weeks, relax we're getting there. I'm sure you're surprised at how TikTok can make you so much money and you're just there scrolling on TikTok ( we've all done that before 😅) but let's change that now.

I made $50 and much more than that and that's through the creativity program, selling accounts and also selling of product. I don't want to start listing how much I've made with TikTok cause that's not why I'm here. Let's get back to business.

As much as you can make money with TikTok, the only restriction is the location and truth be told having a local Nigerian account would restrict you from a lot of things.

I can't start listing the disadvantages of local account buh here are few advantages of a foreign account.

• Faster growth
• Access to more money making chances
• Sells for higher rate than local account
Etc.
And i know what you're thinking is how can i get a foreign account? Will i have to use VPN? How can I find who to create for me etc.

I had that issue when starting out but I was able to settle that which is why I'm bringing you the solution now.

First you can go look for someone abroad to help you create
Second you can go try using VPN and risk your account getting shadown banned
Third, you can go buy from websites with minimum of N10,000 without guarantee of longevity
And the last option is getting the account from me directly to avoid every issue i encountered while starting out and just hasten your steps to making money.
And asides from getting the account, I will also give you guides that'll help you hit your goals faster without having to go through the hard way of making it on TikTok.
I'll give you guides on the best ways to grow fast on TikTok
I'll add you to a community of like minded people where i also drop guides on TikTok growth.
And many more that I don't want to list here. But all this are only available if you get the foreign TikTok account from me. I'll be selling it at a very cheap and affordable price.

Note- I will only be making account available for the first few people to message me because there are only few accounts available and I just need few people to work with, so don't sleep on it

Send me a message on Whatsapp and we'll proceed from there.

Note- while messaging, go straight to the point as i get lots of messages and if I just see hi or hello without a clear purpose for messaging, i will ignore the message.

Cheers, Business Mind ✅
Re: Secrets To Making Money On Tiktok ( How I Made $50+ In Less Than 3 Weeks) by Businessmind20(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02
Message me on WhatsApp

0 7 0 2 5 1 5 0 6 4 4
Re: Secrets To Making Money On Tiktok ( How I Made $50+ In Less Than 3 Weeks) by Lordsugar(f): 6:11pm On Sep 12
D

(1) (Reply)

World Energy Expo / Europe Africa Trade Council / Procrastination...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.