Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,620 members, 7,941,385 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries (8984 Views)

Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today / Mainok: Nigerian Army Confirms Death Of Officer, Soldiers in Boko Haram Attack / Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Kobicove(m): 7:08am On Sep 03
"Even our salary is always delayed without any reasons. No soldier has collected salary of September yet.

What does the above statement in the news article mean?

The first week in September has not even ended and they're already talking of September salary...Are they paid salary in advance?! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Pk01(m): 7:09am On Sep 03
If I was the president. I will increase this people salary to at least 100k.. junior staffs..and make sure they receive their money on time..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by chiderablaze(m): 7:12am On Sep 03
No wahala, the usual subsidy they get on the roads will sustain them
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Akasammyoka: 7:14am On Sep 03
Why won't insecurity worsen
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Jayhome24: 7:19am On Sep 03
OkCornel:
Testing mic…

A little research on the army mutiny that led to the DR Congo crises of the 1960s only shows this government loves flirting with fire.

Issokay

Get out here pls. What mutiny shit you talking about? Let the army go and ring Turji and stop talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Okeke3595: 7:22am On Sep 03
My dad retired as a warrant officer in 2016..and his salary was 130000.. so please stop spreading fake news...yes there was delay to their pension this august, but everything has been cleared

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Jayhome24: 7:22am On Sep 03
Akasammyoka:
Why won't insecurity worsen

Tell me since Gej era till date when security was not worst?

You guys just talk anyhow with no sense.

Security problem na today?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Saao(m): 7:22am On Sep 03
Na there problem, if Nigerians protest for better living condition, they will use them to kill them. They never see anything
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Jovin894: 7:23am On Sep 03
Una mumu ... That is the cause of ur corruption stuff we are talking about .. ur oga I dey top don collect bribe them no pay una again
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by OkCornel(m): 7:25am On Sep 03
Jayhome24:

Get out here pls. What mutiny shit you talking about? Let the army go and ring Turji and stop talking nonsense.

My bad, I forgot Nigeria’s army is made up of robots. Not human beings with needs or hunger pangs!

The elites are scared of coup but have no clue that mutiny is even worse.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Jayhome24: 7:33am On Sep 03
OkCornel:

My bad, I forgot Nigeria’s army is made up of robots. Not human beings with needs or hunger pangs!

The elites are scared of coup but have no clue that mutiny is even worse.

The Nigeria Army since Jonathan till date are disappointing set of armies who fail to be ruthless on bandt to the extend rag rags sons of bitch bandits daring them yet their Chiefs going around with pot belly claiming Generals my a s s.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by letitrainnow(m): 7:46am On Sep 03
Delay in payment of salaries and bonuses of the Nigerian Army is not a recurring event in Nigeria.

The Nigerian Army has confirmed that the President Bola Tinubu-led government has yet to pay its personnel their August salaries and allowances.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by CapitalBank: 7:59am On Sep 03
They should all go and die…

Useless people looking at how the country is going yet can’t do anything when their mates in Burkina Farso, Niger and Mali have reset their country…

Mad people Dey ask for their august bribe…

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by sterlingD(m): 8:23am On Sep 03
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by nwirinedu(m): 8:53am On Sep 03
Can you imagine, you dont take of your soldiers but you want them to fight bandits who are making millions kidnapping people.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by 99thEnemy(m): 8:55am On Sep 03
tommy589:

You dey owe korofo!

MP go separate fight tire for mammy market

More of Odin
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by tellwisdom: 10:37am On Sep 03
These soldiers don’t know what those guns given to them are used for. Sorry for you guys
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by blackboy(m): 11:36am On Sep 03
Is the country that broke?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Yankee101: 11:40am On Sep 03
Tinubu is playing with fire
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 3:06pm On Sep 03
noleflendum:
the same IPOB Terrorists that have been celebrating the killings of Nigerian army in Alaigbo are now crying on their behalf

Akpa Amu, see how your incompetent drug Barron president dey disgraced the brown roof region, and you're celebrating him. Your slave masters the fulanis go soon teach thieffNubu how to run a government by kicking him out of Aso Rock
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Ilekokonit: 7:48pm On Sep 03
Validated:
Jamb question # 24:
If Army 's salary is delayed, then Police will be wetin?

By the way, NA and NPF should not complian. Afterall, they were in support of #BadGovernment

True talk since they are the tools the Govt uses to shoot unarmed protesters.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Akasammyoka: 8:03pm On Sep 04
You defends this administration like you life depends on it, aren't you ashame. Am sure in the next 20 years you will be making reference to GEJ era
Jayhome24:

Tell me since Gej era till date when security was not worst?

You guys just talk anyhow with no sense.

Security problem na today?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Fujiyama: 9:09pm On Sep 04
Chimarto:
Is unthinkable to own or delay military personnel's salary

^^^
No it isn't.

Nothing special about them. Other workers wages are delayed too.

Welcome to the FRN. wink
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Fujiyama: 9:12pm On Sep 04
princepeter566:
If the army can not do the needful, why won't tinubu behave as if he's God.
No respect for the military.
When tinubu hit u hard, u guys will know what to do.

^^^
The military doesn't deserve any 'respect' that isn't extended to civilians.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Jayhome24: 10:11pm On Sep 04
Akasammyoka:
You defends this administration like you life depends on it, aren't you ashame. Am sure in the next 20 years you will be making reference to GEJ era

Go to hell.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Akasammyoka: 1:12pm On Sep 05
Are you not already in hell
Jayhome24:

Go to hell.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Delay In Payment Of August Salaries by Jayhome24: 1:16pm On Sep 05
Akasammyoka:
Are you not already in hell

Ask Google.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give This Boy An Escape Plan!!! / Marketers Kick Against ₦5 Reduction In Petrol Pump Price / IPOB Accuses DSS Of Starving, Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.