Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,217 members, 7,963,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:13 AM

Breaking: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Petrol Dangote Refinery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Petrol Dangote Refinery (287 Views)

Dangote Refinery Resolves Crude Supply Issues, To Roll Out Petrol In August / Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel By Road And Sea From Its Complex In Lekki / Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Petrol Dangote Refinery by Bobloco: 10:41am On Sep 03
The Dangote Refinery, a $20 billion project spearheaded by billionaire Aliko Dangote, has officially begun petrol production, marking a significant milestone in Nigeria’s energy sector.

This development is expected to alleviate the ongoing petrol scarcity that has gripped the nation, offering much-needed relief to millions of Nigerians.

“This refinery will fuel growth, development, and prosperity by supplying energy to our people,” said Aliko Dangote, President of the Dangote Group, during a press briefing on Wednesday.

Dangote expressed gratitude to President Bola Tinubu’s administration for fostering an environment conducive to the success of the initiative.

“I salute the people of Nigeria and President Bola Tinubu’s government for creating the conditions that allowed us to achieve this monumental task. This refinery will drive growth, development, and prosperity by providing energy to our people,” Dangote stated.

He also praised Tinubu for the “Naira for crude, Naira for product” initiative, which he believes will stabilise the Naira by reducing the demand for dollars by 40%.

Details soon…

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Petrol Dangote Refinery by EyeCumInPeace: 10:45am On Sep 03
Good.
I see fuel price crashing to below N600 per liter. cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Petrol Dangote Refinery by CyrusVI(m): 10:52am On Sep 03
EyeCumInPeace:

Good.

Thats not a blurry vision.

You may be right

A drop in Dollar rate and Dele Momodu and co can go wail in the lion's den

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Petrol Dangote Refinery by Jorussia(m): 11:02am On Sep 03
I knew this was already close to happening in the past one month.Dont let anybody deceive you NNPC has stopped fuel importation and that's the reason for the current fuel queue.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Petrol Dangote Refinery by Throwback: 11:06am On Sep 03
EyeCumInPeace:

Good.

Make dollar conversion rate also follow am drop to N600.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Petrol Dangote Refinery by Solsix(m): 11:10am On Sep 03
Abeg how much is a liter of the petrol.
Re: Breaking: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Petrol Dangote Refinery by Anither563: 11:12am On Sep 03
Awesome!!!
Re: Breaking: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Petrol Dangote Refinery by Parable007: 11:14am On Sep 03
Let all wait first.... We'll know the price of fuel soon but my advice don't expect too much from Dangote and nnpc and Tinubu. Dangote never promised cheaper fuel. He has been emphasizing quality quality fuel and fro
The last time I checked quality is not cheap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Petrol Dangote Refinery by Ttalk: 11:15am On Sep 03
This is what we have been waiting for

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery: Tinubu Committee Will Announce Our Petrol Price On October 1 / Falana Vs VDM: Mass Advocacy Died With Gani Fawehinmi / I’m Building A Psychiatrist Hospital, You Will Need It Soon - Fubara Tells Wike,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.