Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,102 members, 7,973,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:58 AM

Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. (34435 Views)

Visiting Mexico As A Nigerian Passport Holder / Your Visa Application Has Been Rejected As Nigerian Passport Holder - UAE / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by EnglandAmaka(f): 9:38pm On Sep 04
Henryfocoyo:
bruh just make it 6m because of flight ✈️ ticket, that amount can carry you to any country don't let anybody here deceive you
if you're processing it yourself, then the 4m will be okay

Like what European countries please can 6 - 10 million get you to
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by kayyyy44: 10:02pm On Sep 04
Via call. Yes they do wire transfers. Or f you have PayPal or Payoneer. But just focus on learning that skill
Drella:

Will you advise one to use a Nigerian account or foreign?
Also, the interview, will it be video call or via chat?
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Mamijoh(f): 10:10pm On Sep 04
Newyorkitis:
China!

So that you can be seized easily if Gombe state refuse to pay the loan the applied for.

Hahahahahaha
bWhy more mention Gombe of all places??

1 Like

Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Drella(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04
kayyyy44:
Via call. Yes they do wire transfers. Or f you have PayPal or Payoneer. But just focus on learning that skill

Thank you.
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Inosky: 10:29pm On Sep 04
Miramonica:
You have more than enough funds. Get Greece visa, from Greece, enter France, then Denmark.

Try and settle in Denmark, it's a nice country.

My childhood friend went through that route, and Nigga is living a better life in Copenhagen...I'm still gathering funds to Japa.

Nigeria dey make me vex every single day.

4m, how? Explain.
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by onadana: 10:45pm On Sep 04
yinkeys:

How Portable take enter USA

Portable has very STRONG HOME TIES.What he has in Nigeria definitely shows he won't dissappear in the US and more over he had the finances to spend there in HARD CURRENCY.
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Bukfab(f): 10:55pm On Sep 04
RPG2020:

Perfect email me

Your mail pls
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Bullman(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04
Kingju:

Which update?

Recently most Nigerians have left the shores of Africa through the Portuguese job seeker visa which enables you to get into Portugal to look for a job that is related to your discipline. As much as 6 months is given to you. When you finally get the job it will be converted to a work visa .

1 Like

Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Bullman(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04
GreaterFuture:

Visa to Portugal?
Which type? Visiting, tourist or Other means?

Job seeker visa .

1 Like

Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Killermamba: 11:14pm On Sep 04
Rod67:
2024, never thought I’ll be surfing the net for visa requirements, but hey if I don’t I might be looking for an easy way out (kpia) my budget is 4m naira, I have necessary documents, 2.1 Bsc certificate, virgin passport… Europe or any Schengen countries, or Canada , going through the net traveling with Nigeria passport looks like calculus
non since tinubious came to power, not even north Korea wants to align with us
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by GreaterFuture(m): 11:31pm On Sep 04
Bullman:

Job seeker visa .
A direct Job seeker Visa?
And it's fairly possible for any person with the OPs level or financial standing to get?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by uncletmedia: 12:03am On Sep 05
Let the Lord your maker lead you.
May you not go to a place and they bring back your corpse
May you not stay in Nigeria and when God wants you to leave.
PUT GOD FIRST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HvFPLxctrQ
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Bullman(m): 12:27am On Sep 05
GreaterFuture:

A direct Job seeker Visa?
And it's fairly possible for any person with the OPs level or financial standing to get?

Trust me currently that's the easiest route to europe.
Provided you have evidence of funds to sustain yourself as you de take find work , they will issue you the visa .
Google job seeker visa for Portugal and sweden . The requirements are the same.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by steeltrust: 12:32am On Sep 05
Love800:
Only goggle alone cant give you the process. You need someone to hold you by the hands(agent).
bro na lie
I’m an example I did everything my self from start to finish

Not only america but both Canada too

I’ve a Canadian visit visa and American visa

The internet is your friend
Use it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by jimmynauty: 1:11am On Sep 05
imagrg:
Invest the money into POS business here and watch your business grow.
No place like home!
Noted
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Rod67: 2:02am On Sep 05
doggedfighter:

Portugal.

Easily ? I can really say.

But they give.

How do I go about this, I’m seeking for a DIY
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Rod67: 2:03am On Sep 05
haybhi1:
Russia gives us visa easily, though. As long as you're clean of bad records and mean well.

How do I start considering my budget
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Rod67: 2:08am On Sep 05
Bullman:

Portugal is the new gate way to europe , move before this update cast ..

I sent you an email, please throw more details
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by enemyofprogress: 3:45am On Sep 05
Omo na Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran? Libya and India

Public announcement!!!!

If na you forgot your yansh At Zenith Bank Area 8 restroom , kindly go to the security post your yansh is there waiting for you.

Yansh na yansh, yansh na yansh oo😂😂😂
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by jimb(m): 4:26am On Sep 05
Bangladesh
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Semaj77(m): 5:09am On Sep 05
RPG2020:

Do you have proof of their previous job (IWorld)

Not proof per se but word of mouth from someone who has used them
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by SANTUS20: 6:19am On Sep 05
Semaj77:

More.

Tried posting more screenshots but it seems I've been barred from posting the screenshots
Please Can I email you for more inquiries
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Love800(m): 7:46am On Sep 05
Nice words.

Thanks for the reply.
Sweeetheart:

It all depends on how you intend to run your business, any logistic business that doesn't have a legal backing is likely to have that outcome

You just need to meet those in line that have interpersonal skills to manage your rider excesses. My sister is running the business and the bikers can't do rubbish, they may do their own runs but the actual money to be delivered won't be tampered with
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Love800(m): 7:52am On Sep 05
Thats a suicide approach na!
Verydarkhearted:
when he gets there he will do market research and find out what best to do with his money
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Love800(m): 8:00am On Sep 05
Okay.
So you trying to say that you did not encounter anyone on the way. You nor meet even one person wey lead you. I don't believe.
steeltrust:
bro na lie
I’m an example I did everything my self from start to finish

Not only america but both Canada too

I’ve a Canadian visit visa and American visa

The internet is your friend
Use it
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by KORLAR(m): 8:31am On Sep 05
ukaface:

Or kuku Dey for Nigeria with your degree and see how far it takes you

Aje

A degree and the 4m he wants to travel with? I'd gladly take that than doing a menial job overseas.
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by steeltrust: 9:00am On Sep 05
Love800:
Okay.
So you trying to say that you did not encounter anyone on the way. You nor meet even one person wey lead you. I don't believe.
I did not
Except for some nairaland forums I joined to get more info on
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by ukaface(f): 9:54am On Sep 05
KORLAR:

A degree and the 4m he wants to travel with? I'd gladly take that than doing a menial job overseas.
ngbanu
No Wahala o
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by wiseone28: 10:25am On Sep 05
Spence01:
Find one better Nordic Oyibo woman date, if she's finally make it Nigeria that means your easy way out to Nigeria has been assured. I got three vouching to visit me after the Christmas Holidays 😃.
one boy i know is presently with one in Lagos hotel now
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:50am On Sep 05
victory36:
Sudan or Chad grin grin
Haha bhad guy
Re: Which Country Gives Visa To Nigeria Passport Holder Easily.. by Semaj77(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05
SANTUS20:

Please Can I email you for more inquiries

https://internationalworld.com/en/

You can visit their site here.
I only have the word of mouth of someone who has used them and he said they delivered. They have other programmes and their contact is there as well. Please try to confirm as well from other sources. I'm also saving up to do with them , I've contacted them too , they seem to be genuine though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) / Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State / FG Buys Calibration Aircraft Worth ₦3.1 Billion

Viewing this topic: muyiwa22(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.