Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,614 members, 7,979,079 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:55 PM

For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production (581 Views)

Fresh Round Of Fuel Scarcity Amid PMS Production At Dangote Refinery / 44% Of Our PMS Production Can Meet Entire Requirement Of Nigeria — Dangote Refin / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by abc115: 11:45am On Sep 03
For the first time in 28 years, Nigeria has commenced petrol production at the Dangote Refinery, NNPC to determine the price for now.

According to a source “NNPC is going take the whole cargo of fuel from Dangote therefore they determine the price since subsidy is still in play”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by CyrusVI(m): 11:47am On Sep 03
cheesy
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by bigdammyj: 11:47am On Sep 03
Noted.
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by yarimo(m): 11:50am On Sep 03
This is very commendable from president TINUBU and DANGOTE, meanwhile bitter people won't be happy with this wonderful development for nigeria and Nigerians.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by Nbote(m): 11:53am On Sep 03
yarimo:
This is very commendable from president TINUBU and DANGOTE, meanwhile bitter people won't be happy with this wonderful development for nigeria and Nigerians.

There's absolutely something wrong with you and your likes. Your brains are filled with mucus

4 Likes

Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by CyrusVI(m): 11:56am On Sep 03
Nbote:

There's absolutely something wrong with you and your likes. Your brains are filled with mucus

He applauded a good initiative and you are angry about that?

Who is something wrong with like this lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by Chinjo2: 12:00pm On Sep 03
Don't think the fight is over.
They will do everything to frustrate the business.
These Politicians are worst than the devil.
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by phorget(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03
yarimo:

How is someone's business become Tilumbu's achievement?

1 Like

Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by MEEVEET: 12:05pm On Sep 03
abc115:
For the first time in 28 years, Nigeria has commenced petrol production at the Dangote Refinery, NNPC to determine the price for now.

According to a source “NNPC is going take the whole cargo of fuel from Dangote therefore they determine the price since subsidy is still in play”
Lmao say what you know port Harcourt refinery was producing petrol up to 2017 when it closed for maintaince... We always see trucks alone eleme road

Dangote has been producing diesel for months

It's chemically impossible to produce diesel with producing petrol, kerosene, propane and other hydrocarbons sir

1 Like

Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by phorget(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03
CyrusVI:

He applauded a good initiative and you are angry about that?

Who is something wrong with like this lipsrsealed

Why would he bring Tilumbu into this context? Is Dangote's refinery now the Nigeria refinery? If Tilumbu want his name to be mentioned then let him build our own refinery with our money.
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by aariwa(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03
Lol only same fools everybody knows will believe this useless propaganda…..landing cost will hit more than 1,000 a liter by end of this month and they will tell the mumus not to feel bad but direct their bitterness to Igbos because the 1k plus is good and now being produced by NNPC…smh…the biggest curse that will happen to a people is to be born without brains..sad…smh
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by yarimo(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03
phorget:

and you were not aware some people attempt to frustrate dangote refinery from working until TINUBU intervene and made it possible for dangote to Carry on

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by phorget(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03
yarimo:
and you were not aware some people attempt to frustrate dangote refinery from working until TINUBU intervene and made it possible for dangote to Carry on

Who are the 'some people'?
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by Melagros(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03
COMRADES, you can see how democracy has drew us back
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by FourQu: 12:56pm On Sep 03
CyrusVI:
cheesy

1st time in 28 years shocked

How old did you say you were again? 🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by Antiurchins: 1:02pm On Sep 03
Dollar is N1600 and fuel is N950 under the leadership of master strategist
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by Warrior99: 1:14pm On Sep 03
Nbote:

You (and your likes) are MAD FELLOWS.

You are not normal.
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by honour7: 1:48pm On Sep 03
Chinjo2:

No they won't, he has given them their share, so they are happy now, if dangote is supplying for like 650, they will sell to marketers at 800 to 850. Why do yo think they are adjusting pump price at NNPC stations
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by Kobojunkieee: 2:55pm On Sep 03
abc115:
Since when did Dangote become Nigeria for Pete's sake? Also, NNPCL reported that it had identified over 60 refineries running in the same Nigeria. You mean say none of them have produced petrol in all the many years many of them have been running? undecided
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by Flangelo12: 3:49pm On Sep 03
phorget:

Ht someone's failure is the president's fault abi?

2 Likes

Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by Flangelo12: 3:50pm On Sep 03
Kobojunkieee:
Since when did Dangote become Nigeria for Pete's sake? Also, NNPCL reported that it had identified over 60 refineries running in the same Nigeria. You mean say none of them have produced petrol in all the many years many of them have been running? undecided

Name America's state-owned refineries.

2 Likes

Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by Flangelo12: 3:50pm On Sep 03
aariwa:
Lol only same fools everybody knows will believe this useless propaganda…..landing cost will hit more than 1,000 a liter by end of this month and they will tell the mumus not to feel bad but direct their bitterness to Igbos because the 1k plus is good and now being produced by NNPC…smh…the biggest curse that will happen to a people is to be born without brains..sad…smh

Some months ago, you didn't even think there was a refinery.

2 Likes

Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by Tellmeastory: 3:51pm On Sep 03
Chinjo2:

THEY CAN’T DO SHIIT.

So long as the Tinubu administration is supporting the Dangote refinery, nobody can mess with it.
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by aariwa(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03
Flangelo12:

Some months ago, you didn't even think there was a refinery.
you are correct. I still hold the same position till now until they show evidence to prove me wrong and then I will apologize for my ignorance
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by Tellmeastory: 3:55pm On Sep 03
aariwa:
you are correct. I still hold the same position till now until they show evidence to prove me wrong and then I will apologize for my ignorance

You be real mumu I swear.

Everyone is deluded except you, in your head.
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by 9jatriot(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03
The same folks who were saying that Tinubu was frustrating Dangotte are now the one trying to take the shine away from Tinubu.

Bitter bidients people who claimed that the refinery was not going to work until to 2050.
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by Flangelo12: 4:00pm On Sep 03
aariwa:

How do you wake one is pretending to sleep?
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by aariwa(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03
Flangelo12:

How do you wake one is pretending to sleep?
You will be the one to tell me since you know them well as I have never seen people who sleep when others are working, they can never be and have never been part of my circle
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by ruggedtimi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03
abc115:

i disagree with you...During Goodluck's tenure or first two years of buhari's tenure ph refinery refined PMS,AGO,LPFO,DPK and LPG.
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by ruggedtimi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03
MEEVEET:

Lmao say what you know port Harcourt refinery was producing petrol up to 2017 when it closed for maintaince... We always see trucks alone eleme road

Dangote has been producing diesel for months

It's chemically impossible to produce diesel with producing petrol, kerosene, propane and other hydrocarbons sir
they were producing and sometimes imported pms.
Re: For The First Time In 28 Years, Nigeria Has Commenced PMS Production by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:05pm On Sep 03
JUST LIKE THEY COMMENCED CEMENT PRODCTION AND CIVIL SERVANTS CANT BUILD HOUSES AGAIN SINCE THAT TIME. angry undecided

(1) (Reply)

Vengeful Northerners Calls For Tinubu Resignation, You Are Worse Than Buhari / It Is Over In EDO / Yar'adua: Pdp Hawks Floor Obasanjo At Bot Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.