Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,403 members, 7,978,273 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:20 AM

Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! (31113 Views)

MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) / Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by seunoladele: 4:12pm On Sep 03
GUYS, THIS IS HOW TO MAKE A LADY RESPECT YOU FOR LIFE...

Forget about how much you have in the bank, that's not the first thing we are talking about here!

Here are the qualities you must possess for a godly, virtuous, beautiful woman to fall head over heels in love with you 👇👇👇:

1. LOVE GOD: Men who love God and pursue Him with all their spirit, soul and body command the supernatural with ease and win everyone's respect without struggle.

2. PURSUE YOUR VISION not ladies and godly ladies will pursue you! Men who scan profile pictures of different ladies online in search of who to marry lack sound, sensible, godly vision they are pursuing!

3. MAKE YOUR MONEY: Godly men are not poor! I don't know why some young men celebrate poverty as if it's their badge of honour! Until you hate poverty with perfect hatred and do all it takes to break into wealth, you won't lift a pin! You won't open your mind to godly money making opportunities! You won't connect to the right people! You won't make good money! You won't be rich and no woman will respect you for life! Don't stay static financially. Keep growing! keep investing! keep multiplying inc0me! Women respect men who continually make good money! It shows you know your value and you are adding value! Money is an exchange for values added to humanity. The more value you add, the more m0ney you make!

4. DRESS RESPECTABLY: Your haircut, body grooming, facial grooming and carriage should reflect excellence, dignity and honour!

5. BE SEXUALLY DISCIPLINED: Men who can't control their sex drive are a big turn off for godly ladies! You look irritating! You are someone a sensible, godly lady wants to forget!

6. SHOW RESPECT TO OTHERS: Honour all men. Treat ladies with dignity. Respect the elderly. Love children. Be royal. Be dignified. Be kingly!

7. BE HUMBLE but don't be stupid! Don't look down on others and don't allow others take advantage of your humility.

8. INCREASE YOUR INTELLIGENCE: By reading, attending special workshops and seminars. Be up to date with basic, current information. Be relevant, excellent, exceptional, outstanding in your field. Keep improving!

9. BE HOLY. Holy guys are cute and make super romantic husbands! I didn't say, "be a religious fanatic!" I said, "be holy." There is a difference between the two!

May you become charming, irresistible, wanted and desired by your soul mate!

May you increase in honour! In the name of Jesus!

Thanks for reading. God bless you. Cheers!

© Seun Oladele.
talktoseunoladele@gmail.com
Facebook: Seun Oladele

77 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03
HERE IS THE REALITY OF LIFE:
A) you cant make/force someone to respect you, they either do or they dont
B) you can be the best version of a human being and there will still be some people out there who wont respect you
C) you can be the most useless person on earth, and there will be people out there who will respect you.
D) if you base your life on doing things for people to respect you, rather than doing the best you can and becoming the best version of yourself (regardless of what people think of you), then you will always fail in life.

258 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by CyrusVI(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03
cheesy

Women no fit respect person for life. Dem dey quick dey see person finish, except say u be traditional ruler

Even if u be President, your wife go still dey whine, dey use your balls dey play once in a while

Regarding those listed points, I believe they are standard practices for any responsible man

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by Starboytwo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03
Na only pastor I no say woman dey respect.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by Starz825(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03
Which one come be the karishika wey U put for the post

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by Bazztadewu: 10:52pm On Sep 03
Dey play,everything na be be.
What of c and d. Under this sapa nation tinubu don turn us into. Be silent ok

3 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by imagrg(m): 5:31am On Sep 04
Respect begets respect.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by nairalee(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17
When I saw "BE HOLY" I burst out laughing. We only respect people who are good and moral

FYI u can't even determine someone is holy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by Mercylike: 5:54pm On Sep 17
If you want to make it in life because of a lady, then your head is not correct..

Rubbish

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by LexngtonSteele: 5:54pm On Sep 17
Economy na erection killer.

Any lady wey no like me... can suck my 🍌.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by Omoawoke: 5:54pm On Sep 17
Na respect we wan chop??

You see big yansh you dey find respect? You never see better yansh, you go confuse fall inside gutter. Respect kill you there!

6 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by LDaVinci: 5:55pm On Sep 17
seunoladele:

© Seun Oladele.

Only 3 & 8 will catch the attention of women.
Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by Ebukamatth(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17
Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by Djele: 5:55pm On Sep 17
Helinous left the group
Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by Candidlady: 5:55pm On Sep 17
sad
Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by bigdammyj: 5:55pm On Sep 17
Okay.
Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by real691(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17
Respect yourself so much and others will respect you.

An African adage says " people will call you the name you call yourself".

4 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by BigYash: 5:57pm On Sep 17
grin As a man,if your goal in life is to do things that ordinarily will benefit you,is about ladies respecting you,then you are a Very Big F .o. o. l.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by LDaVinci: 5:58pm On Sep 17
seunoladele:
Godly men are not poor!

And what sort of rubbish is this. What did Christ say about rich men, camels and the eye of a needle? What did he say about selling all you have and following him, after giving it all away to the poor?

I no be Christian oh, in fact I no send religion, but you cant make this statement and pretend to be speaking for Christ, Mr. Prosperity Preacher.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by Caleycash(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17
seunoladele:

© Seun Oladele.
You're plainly delusional!... it's all about the money, NO LEVEL!
Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17
According to your opinion
Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by TheBreastSucker(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17
Ik
Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by oluwaseyi0: 5:58pm On Sep 17
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by maestro299: 5:58pm On Sep 17
CyrusVI:
cheesy

Women no fit respect person for life. Dem dey quick dey see person finish, except say u be traditional ruler

Even if u be President, your wife go still dey whine, dey use your balls dey play once in a while

Regarding those listed points, I believe they are standard practices for any responsible man

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by Inkling(f): 5:58pm On Sep 17

Gibberish

Who respect help?

Instead of doing all those things (although most of them are good) because of respect I will rather focus on making my life comfortable.

Comfort and more free time to enjoy my life to the fullest is bae

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by TheBreastSucker(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17
O
Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by Chetas81(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17
Crazy human don't love their fellow man, but claim to love god, without keeping the 10 commandments, from the same god they claim to love, Nigeria citizens really sick nowadays

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by diabeticdeals: 5:59pm On Sep 17
Take number 3 with levity at your own peril.

Make money for your own mental balance not for someone of the opposite gender who'd flee at the littlest sign of being short of cash.

Be wise.
Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by iichidodo: 6:00pm On Sep 17
Just have money...Or just look like you have money, that's all folks.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by OceanEye: 6:00pm On Sep 17
Hmm.... That still depends on the lady in question here.
Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by AmalaAtiEwedu: 6:00pm On Sep 17
My Gbola does it all grin
Re: Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! by favour32(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17
For Tinubu contemporary Nigeria?

Money and dey normal as no kolo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Is Why You Don't Have To Get Yourself Worked Up About Any Relationship / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. / Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.