Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,957 members, 7,969,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger (20618 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by emela9ja: 6:59pm On Sep 03

1 Like

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by turmacs(f): 7:52pm On Sep 04
Nonsense!! Anyways, i thank God for blessing me in the right places, because if not, hmmm..

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by TechCapon(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04
The BBL doesn't even add any extra sweetness to the sex sef angry
It only looks attractive inside cloth, the moment she removes the cloth na rubbish and besides only runs girls do it to cash out from men that likes big ass.
And the worst part is that they are not doing it well, the thing is mostly out of place and awkward looking. It doesn't match their thighs or hips. Just protruding like extra meat... Yuck angry

They're all rushing to Lekki to do cheap wacky ones. Of all the BBLs I've seen, only 1 in 20 actually looks good angry

Besides why will I marry burden, tomorrow she's telling you how she's going to hospital all the time and she needs money to keep maintaining the rubbish and the bills are on me.. Abeg getttaaatt angry

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by AntiChristian: 7:53pm On Sep 04
Nonsense!

Correct woman no dey do BBL..

It's usually for corporate oloshos and those who lack ego...

undecided

A woman with better character is worth millions of one with BBL!

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by Tjra: 7:53pm On Sep 04
The mere mention of BBL always make me wanna puke embarassed

Nothing appealing or exciting about rubber nyansh wey no dey roll.

Reminds me of Merci Eke's plastic butt. Her nyansh just dey frozen for back.

Nothing beats a natural arse that has a life of its own. Nyansh wey dey breath na the real deal.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by NaijaGoBetter2(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04
What's man made yansh......
Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by ECOAY: 7:54pm On Sep 04
BBL clients are husband seeking individuals. They're business women with a target market/audience.

Their clients are daft enough to wife them, cause they know the product is public product for the highest bidders.

This may interest you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF-57d8DPPk

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by Smartjeezy01(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04
Tell me more. We don't like fake thing but
Yansh na yansh😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by EmekaBlue(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04
Women and shitbox aka Nyansh be like 5&6

Most of them brain is in their nyansh

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by omoredia: 7:54pm On Sep 04
Nigerian youth are mostly stupid. No wonder Tinubu dey use una destiny dey play

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by unclejb2(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04
How is this a topic,?
Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by Wickedfact: 7:55pm On Sep 04
Women with BBL are commercial properties.
The BBL is to make them sexually apeallimg to the public and for the pleasure of men at large.

BBL requires constant medical procedures to prevent depletion and ensure the general health of the idiot carrying it.

So, why will a man use his money to maintain a commercial property. You be United Nations?

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by Chijeep(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04
I don't think that there's a sane person on this planet earth that will see a natural thing and decide to go for artificial.
*why will I buy Chinko product when there's correct German

6 Likes

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by real691(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04
If women would invest in their brains as much as they invest in their bodies......... Upgrading container with empty content.. undecided undecided undecided

Dyfynezz12:

If men will go for women with brains ND forget their nyash most girls won't see need to do BBL

Men have their faults, but why do women go through these risks cry cry cry

If things go south, the men will leave to the next one cry cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by Akasammyoka: 7:57pm On Sep 04
It will really be untrustful, seeing her everyday and knowing fully well, what is protruding behind her are mere silicon.

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04
Focus people

There's hunger in the land couple with rising fuel prices

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by santaclaws: 7:58pm On Sep 04
I heard ladies with BBL actually stink... Either ways, I prefer a lady with natural flat butt and small breasts over artificial curves...

8 Likes

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by Father4all: 7:59pm On Sep 04
Men love natural things cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by Trendtips(f): 7:59pm On Sep 04
The situation has reached a critical and alarming point.
Young women are recklessly entrusting their lives to unmonitored and often unqualified medical practitioners, prioritizing cost-cutting over caution.
This is a recipe for disaster. It's imperative that they understand the gravity of their decisions and take responsibility for their own well-being.
The consequences of such negligence can be devastating and irreversible.
It's time for a wake-up call – their lives are worth more than a cheap deal.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by Belawy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04
Who wan fall for that fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by EreluRoz: 7:59pm On Sep 04
Women should learn to embrace themselves the way they are

1 Like

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by chudez0147(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04
Normally any girl that has the man made nyash doesn’t have marriage in mind .

But how do you differentiate man made nyash from original

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by joseph1832(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04
Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by Mayflowa(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04
Let’s be serious. That guy speaks for a majority of young men. The word is young men. Older and richer men can accept just any woman. BBL or not, or don’t know how to cook or have issue with character. Why ? Older men has seen it all. They know how to tolerate and pamper. On the other side, they are hardly disrespected for their money. You can ask for stupid thing, he will give you. He had billion. Do you know money make money. You asking for 2m. That is nothing to him.

For a young man, he challenges what you use money for. He expect respect from you and expect I to do chores. If you cannot meet up, no amount of BBL can save your relationship. Start looking for older men that can tolerate you

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by CoolJason: 8:02pm On Sep 04
Lol...Very interesting analysis cheesy

When you call me instead of text me 😂😂😂 (watch below)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7pk1NeL87bk
Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by Catechizm: 8:02pm On Sep 04
NaijaGoBetter2:
What's man made yansh......

I just tire cheesy
Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by NnamdiN: 8:04pm On Sep 04
Anything that will have future health implications, my hand no dey. So your nyash will suddenly explode in the middle of the night and you'll stress me to carry you around from one hospital to another or you'll now die and leave me with kids? Not me o. Carry your bbl go marry your doctor. I no do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by Meti99(m): 8:04pm On Sep 04
Marry a Baloon Nyansh lady and be ready to spend your life's savings maintaining the cosmetics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by chudez0147(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04
EmekaBlue:
Women and shitbox aka Nyansh be like 5&6

Most of them brain is in their nyansh
You can say that again.

You’d know when their kind of dance is mostly nyash dance

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by Segzy19: 8:05pm On Sep 04
I rejoice with you....
Evidence seen on your dp

turmacs:
Nonsense!! Anyways, i thank God for blessing me in the right places, because if not, hmmm..
Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by 1gbdata: 8:06pm On Sep 04
Trouble dey sleep

1 Like

Re: Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:08pm On Sep 04
turmacs:
We thank God for your life ....... kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Nigeria BF..... Pls Do Not Open If You Are Less Than 18yrs[watch VIDEO] / Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee / Things To Consider Before Saying I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.