Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,014 members, 7,946,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked (1737 Views)

Seven English Words You Will Be Shocked To Know You’ve Been Using Wrongly / 2018/2019 Uniabuja Postgraduate Admission Discussions Thread / 2018/2019 Uniben PostGraduate Admission Discussions thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by Emperordynasty: 7:43pm On Sep 03
I have engaged meta Ai in several discussion during my free time, easy acess to information on my whatsap has really been found useful by me, but during the cause of our chat, i discovered, some hilarious and chilling facts about this Programming

I screenshoted some of our chats, observe

Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by Emperordynasty: 7:45pm On Sep 03
Till now i'm still shocked, this Ai can generate images of animals and other things, but it is perculiarly designed to be unabble to do anything regarding chrisst

1 Like

Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by Emperordynasty: 7:51pm On Sep 03
AI knows everything, but can tell what a man is
Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by Emperordynasty: 8:02pm On Sep 03
I can't post the others, nairaland wetin dey happen
Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by oneda(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03
It's not about Jesus Christ actually but of religious figures

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by Talkisneeded: 2:08am On Sep 04
Lol, meta was designed differently. .. it's following copyright laws and meta AI will never generate an actual picture for you....

I sells herbs
Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by Emperordynasty: 3:58am On Sep 04
Lol, but how Satan too is supposed to be religious figure as he is worshipped by satanist

1 Like

Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by DeeScan: 6:35am On Sep 04
Emperordynasty:
Till now i'm still shocked, this Ai can generate images of animals and other things, but it is perculiarly designed to be unabble to do anything regarding chrisst
logically .. what christ looks like ?? Nothing on earth knows .. Hence reason you got that response.. I think if you had ask it to generate a picture of Jesus Christ, it would've ..

So before you start saying the A.I is anti Christ and demonic and all that shithousery
Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by RealityKings: 7:55am On Sep 04
It was generated before and even Buddha was shared on fb and people form other faith complained. So I think they removed that sector from imaging
Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by CrownLands(m): 9:23am On Sep 04
Ai doesn't know everything.

3 Likes

Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by INVESTORGODDEY: 10:12am On Sep 04
Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by INVESTORGODDEY: 10:13am On Sep 04
MONETIZE YOUR TIKTOK

Turn your TikTok time into weekly earnings with just your smartphone. Quick, easy, and effective.

Start earning today!

Message me to find out how.

Whatsapp Contact: 07035089756

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by majesticguy: 10:41am On Sep 04
CrownLands:
Ai doesn't know everything.

You have to use the right prompt. Next time provide it with more info and also tell it to run your questions through Google search...

Remember if your questions are direct, it gives you a direct output but if it's detailed, it gives you a unique and accurate answer.

Also, this Meta AI database was last updated in 2023, so it doesn't have current information to dish out, this is were you prompt it to answer you through Google search. Same goes for chatgpt 3.5, that one is even worse but I think 4.0 is a little bit better than both.

3 Likes

Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by RPG2020(m): 10:42am On Sep 04
INVESTORGODDEY:
MONETIZE YOUR TIKTOK

Turn your TikTok time into weekly earnings with just your smartphone. Quick, easy, and effective.

Start earning today!

grin
Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by TheBillyonaire: 12:20pm On Sep 04
AI hallucination is what you are attempting to conjure, yet you already know the output will be deceptive yet you really insist on being fooled. There is no devil, there is no Christ. It's just metaphors for intelligence mechanics and moral lessons.

Yet, the universe is not a moral realm.

It's best to look at the universe as a technological evolution virtual reality realm and the unknown as our ignorance threshold and work ourselves into greater consciousness.

5 Likes

Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by Gemlaystudio: 12:58pm On Sep 04
Explore our stunning collection of [url = https://www.gemlay.com/jewellery/rs+5000+rs+10000-earrings.html
] diamond earrings under 5000[/url] at Gemlay. Perfectly balancing elegance and affordability, our earrings are crafted with high-quality diamonds, ensuring you get the best value for your money. From classic studs to contemporary designs, we offer a wide range of options to suit every taste. Shop now and find the perfect pair to elevate your style without breaking the bank.
Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by Emperordynasty: 1:59pm On Sep 04
More Ai progressive crap

Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by Emperordynasty: 2:02pm On Sep 04
When AI begins to speak pidgin you know it is finishef lol

Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by CyrusVI(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04
TheBillyonaire:
There is no devil, there is no Christ.

What do u mean by this?

You mean to say he's long dead right? Or do u mean he never existed at all?
Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by Astra101: 3:01pm On Sep 04
Emperordynasty:
When AI begins to speak pidgin you know it is finishef lol

Is this for real cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by TheBillyonaire: 4:08pm On Sep 04
CyrusVI:

What do u mean by this?

You mean to say he's long dead right? Or do u mean he never existed at all?

Religions are misunderstood. Religions are just Stories with moral lessons. You can enact or act the stories to make it real. Indeed you are living in one of the stories now and acting your role in one of the cosmic stories, history.

The information is basically metaphors about the different levels of consciousness and how you can improve your existence by raising and living at a higher vibratory frequency for better feelings and experiences of your reality show participation in a realm now called Earth and it has had different names at different times depending on who runs the realm at any give timeline.

Minerals Consciousness => Plants Consciousness=> Animals Consciousness=> HUMan Consciousness=> Cyborg Consciousness => MetaHumans Consciousness =>Christ Consciousness=> God Consciousness => Spirit Consciousness etc.

We are basically talking about neural network intelligence capacity of collective consciousness of diverse species and machines.

1 Like

Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by Emperordynasty: 4:35pm On Sep 04
Astra101:

Is this for real cheesy
Lol yes o
Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by DuttyChuks: 6:40pm On Sep 04
Ai doesn't know my name and got no information about me which I like so much.
Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by INVESTORGODDEY: 8:29am On Sep 06
I made my first ₦1,000,000 online just by posting videos on TikTok. I'm not an influencer, and I don't have millions of followers, but I’ve cracked the code, and now I'm ready to share it with you. Want to learn how?

*JOIN THIS GROUP BELOW TO GET STARTED*
⬇️⬇️⬇️

https:///JlPMrMj3KpIAYzBQi6lKzB
Re: My Weirdest Discussions With Meta AI, You Will Be Shocked by INVESTORGODDEY: 8:30am On Sep 06
MONETIZE YOUR TIKTOK

Start earning today!

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Pgd Form Any News / Absu 2011/2012 Admision / Biometric License And Finger Print Scanners For Jamb Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.