Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,564 members, 7,941,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus (49041 Views)

Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by LifestyleTonite: 8:31pm On Sep 03
Below is a photo of the 2023 presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, former vice president Atiku Abubakar and Vice President Kashim Shettima on a bus on Tuesday.

Drop a caption.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by Softmirror: 8:37pm On Sep 03
undecided Only God knows how many ignorant fools have died because of these politicians who are all actually friends chasing their selfish interest.

There are those ones too who profit from inciting the poor masses to protest, to go on strike, while enriching themselves with donations from left and right. 🤗

See Peter Obi shaking hands with Shettima even smiling and almost kneeling down and his supporters have been killing themselves with hatred for Shettima. Hmmm .....who can believe this kind of picture, see Atiku too sef.🤔

DON'T BE A BIG FOOL FOR THESE PEOPLE.

260 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by Makunahatata: 8:39pm On Sep 03
Post the video....wey Obi clown🤡 dey grin stupidly like mumu fan among top celebs 😹

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by noleflendum: 8:42pm On Sep 03
Will Grieving Peter Obi die if he didn’t visit where there’s funeral?

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by Reelmii: 8:51pm On Sep 03
cheesy..politicians are always cool with themselves....na their fans just dey get headache for their matter grin

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by joseph1832(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03
Atiku no even send Peter Obi. Lol

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by bobby007(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03
See where dem package agulu fraud, video on Twitter show him at the back sit, laughing like a dense man

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by Thobby02lawbar(f): 8:51pm On Sep 03
Who says polithiefcians are enemies? grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by Starboytwo(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03
No hard feelings.

Make all of us for nl dey calm down..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by sirchim(m): 8:52pm On Sep 03
SHITman: kaaai! Dan iska, the Tsunami himself, way make me and my known DRUGLORD collect am WOTOWOTO, home and away. Sotey, Atiku follow am enter him own state, pinisham patapata. Atiku, Kai ma Dan iska, inagiyama!

ATIKU: You dey mind am, if no be say him share my vote, angama maths, walahi talahi.

OBI THE TSUNAMI: Nagesheku Comrades! 😀

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by Throwback: 8:52pm On Sep 03
bobby007:
See where dem package agulu fraud, video on Twitter show him at the back sit, laughing like a dense man

Those who have achieved Vice Presidency of Nigeria sat in front.

Those who are looking for mandate to steal, sat at the back.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by rottable(m): 8:52pm On Sep 03
Welcome to the reality...... Everybody is after their personal interest

18 Likes

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by Elidrisy20: 8:52pm On Sep 03
Where Dem dey go?

66 Likes

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by Nazgul: 8:53pm On Sep 03
This is the first time I'm Shettima smiling. He looks pleased to see Peter Obi.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by bigdammyj: 8:53pm On Sep 03
Seen.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by emnite(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03
Just negodu obi hmmmm what do I even know?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03
Photoshopped

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by civilserva: 8:54pm On Sep 03
noleflendum:
Will Grieving Peter Obi die if he didn’t visit where there’s funeral?

Where are those stupid moderators? You allow miscreants to spew garbage online?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by Hadone(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03
Kt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by Sirianese: 8:54pm On Sep 03
Shettima is totally a cretin

He's supposed to have been a big dîck at some bank but I cannot for the life of me imagine how that could've happened
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by Treasure17(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03
Nigerian politicians eeeen . grin Same people we waste out time and resources on are here laughing sheepishly. I love you Mr president. Omoluabi Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by ogolemati: 8:55pm On Sep 03
cool cool cool cool ok
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by Wickedfact: 8:55pm On Sep 03
Obi standing
Political houseboy.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by seunmsg(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03
Obi always looking like the errand boy grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by ShayGirl(f): 8:55pm On Sep 03
Peter obi and MTN must be 5&6
Damn! Everywhere you go! grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by whytediamond(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03
grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by Treasure17(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03
seunmsg:
Obi always looking like the errand boy grin
Goan sit down

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by ogolemati: 8:57pm On Sep 03
Throwback:

Those who have achieved Vice Presidency of Nigeria sat in front.

Those who are looking for mandate to steal, sat at the back.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin while a motor pack agbero for life comments

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus by ogaontop(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03
Peter Obi is humble to the core!
People do misunderstood his meekness for weakness but he's not close to being weak, give him power and see how he will be very decisive with actions!

28 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.