Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,452 members, 7,961,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

RITUALISTS FOLLOWING ME IMPERSONATION/ DISCLAIMER - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RITUALISTS FOLLOWING ME IMPERSONATION/ DISCLAIMER (115 Views)

“I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz / Abeokuta Court Jails Fredrick Shuaibu For Impersonation / Maryam Umar 'Kofar Mata' Arrested For Impersonation Possession Of Police Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RITUALISTS FOLLOWING ME IMPERSONATION/ DISCLAIMER by Doretlvargas(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03
It has come to the attention of I Abdulrahman Obafemi that impostors and fraudulent individuals are still engaging in the ugly business of impersonating to extort money from innocent Nigerians online and via Social Media.

Therefore, I continue to denounce this fraudulent and unscrupulous impersonation, and hereby alert the general public.

For the avoidance of doubt, Abdulrahman Obafemi I am an orphan and currently does not operate any personal Facebook, Instagram or messenger account, and has not engaged anyone to operate one on my behalf. My parents are dead I don't have any siblings. I also do not have a mother in Liberia. Please beware of ritualists going about telling people they are my family members. Anybody asking you to procure any items, or to bring any money in my name is an impostor. The ritualists following me called themselves Laniyan from Oyo with 08161597239 and one fake prophet called johnson suleman from Edo with phone number 08101113333. You can use Truecaller and confirm their identities. They have been following me everywhere in Abuja that they are my parents.

I implore the general public to remain cautious and report to the Law enforcement Officers, any suspicious individual.

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Abduct 22 Persons In Kaduna Fresh Attack / Warning : Beware Of This Online Scammer Targeting Victims / How To Get My Money Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.