Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,335 members, 7,940,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi (13432 Views)

150 Kidnapped As Bandits Launch Fresh Attack In Sokoto, Days After Killing Emir / People Have Suffered, Focus On Pulling Them From Poverty – Peter Obi Tells Otti / ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by TouchNfollow(f): 3:26am

Fulani have suffered heavy attacks, isolation, killing – Emir Sanusi

The 16th Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II has expressed his readiness to intervene in the Fulanis crises in the country to provide a permanent solution to the problems.

Speaking while receiving the leadership of a Fulani group, Tapital Pulaku Njode Jam Nigeria, on Tuesday, in his palace, led by Modibbo Jada, said it was high time for the government to provide a permanent solution to the Fulani crises in the country.

He said, “But this can be done only if the Federal Government will give me full support to achieve my mission because they have the might and what it takes to make my strategy work, while I will provide the ideas and the methodologies of how to go about it.

“No doubt, Fulanis in Nigeria have suffered heavy attacks, isolation, killing and destruction and the rustling of their cows, these rejections indeed were carried all across the country and something needs to be done to arrest the situation. However, it is not untrue that there are some bad eggs amongst the Fulanis who have thrown the good names of the People into the trash and subjected them to what they are suffering today.

“This is the time that the Government together with us will have a permanent solution to the crises more specifically between them and the farmers and also where they are suspected to be carrying out other crimes. I on my own, I’m ready to help the Government achieve the desired mission of having peace and prosperity among the Fulanis and indeed other Nigerians, their suffering should stop, I believe together we will do it.”

Speaking, the leader of the Fulani group, Madibo Jada, said they were at the palace to extend their hands of allegiance to the Emir for his second return as their leader who was appointed long ago by the Lamido of Adamawa.

“Our members are mainly in the bushes and if today I asked only the youth wing of our group to come here, this palace would be too small for us, We have members all across the 36 states of Nigeria”, Jada explained.

He said they believed that Emir Sanusi has what it takes to correct their battered names and set the records straight of who they are and their contributions to the socio-economic development of the

https://punchng.com/fulani-have-suffered-heavy-attacks-isolation-killing-emir-sanusi/#google_vignette

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by Standing5(m): 3:38am
The aggressor playing victim. Thunder fire your head emir.

216 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by givedemwotowoto: 3:44am
This thread would’ve been on second page by now if a SE traditional ruler said this

The usual suspects avoid threads like this

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by madridguy(m): 4:04am
Emir Sanusi should be honest with himself as someone who has traveled to.many countries. How many countries do you see people going around with cows.

It is an old practice, let anyone who want to rear cow buy land and provide them food and water instead of taking them into peoples farm.

197 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by ewedunamala: 4:34am
I tot this man is sensible. The same fourth most dangerous terrorist group in the world who have ruined this nation with every thing bad is what he stood for?.

The same people that pours in to Nigeria from all African sahel countries who are truly non indigens?

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by chopnaira: 5:14am
He is not wrong to defend his people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by chopnaira: 5:16am
ewedunamala:
I tot this man is sensible. The same fourth most dangerous terrorist group in the world who have ruined this nation with every thing bad is what he stood for?.

The same people that pours in to Nigeria from all African sahel countries who are truly non indigens?
He is Fulani. So you want him to deny his people.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by jchioma: 5:16am
From Fulani to Fulani angry

Emir SLS talking from both sides of the mouth!’

However, it is not untrue that there are some bad eggs amongst the Fulanis who have thrown the good names of the People into the trash and subjected them to what they are suffering today.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by Bendeco2020: 5:17am
ewedunamala:

What do you expect to hear from him?

He is fulani man

Have you ever seen a fulani politician or traditional ruler condemn fulani bandits ?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by HydraFeeds(m): 5:20am
This is just mind games ,the blood of all the killed or attacked farmers and innocent people that are kidnapped will cry bitterly against the Fulanis .

No one has the monopoly of vi*lence .

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by Yankee101: 5:21am
How many times have you addressed the Fulani banditary?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by kingthreat(m): 5:22am
You are not talking of their own attacks on other Nigerians.

50 Likes

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by Verydarkhearted: 5:23am
Emir of sambisa
can’t believe I’m coexisting with animals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by Btruth: 5:25am
A bi ode nii Sanusi you nii? 🤷..... This man fall my hand. Though I knew he is a Fulani man, but still him and all his kingmen are foolish. Who caused it causing all the havoc in Nigeria at the moment if not the Fulani? Which tribe did the past president came from and he messed up the whole nation? Fulani should just mind themselves and stay on their lanes,if not they will collect and continue to be collecting.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by Toosure70: 5:26am
And where are the mumus that supporting this man to be president. Education did not allow us to recognize wisdom anymore.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by WhiteIverson: 5:27am
The irony is that Fulani's are responsible for rustling other Fulani's cows.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by pacino26(m): 5:32am
Good and noble of the emir. He should start with recalling them back from wherever they are isolated and build a ranch for them up north. That would be the best thing after I tasted suya and massa in Jos that year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by viodemus: 5:35am
I don't have a problem with fulani, they can destroy and islamics Nigeria for all I care, as long as they avoid igbos, cousins, and allied tribes.

How can a minority tribe have more people in security and political power. Anyway, the igbos should keep the momentum in the fight for liberation against inhumanity. The igbos are too big and intelligent to be oppressed and suppressed since 1914.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by kennyz247(m): 5:38am
I wish dem more and premium suffer...
Fulani are not people to live with, very heartless and unforgiven set of people

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by Blitzerz: 5:40am
Stop that noise.
Voice of terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by Bluntemperor: 5:42am
givedemwotowoto:
This thread would’ve been on second page by now if a SE traditional ruler said this
The usual suspects avoid threads like this

Sebi,our Easter brothers and some confused souls,were falling over one another on this so called man,with doctorate degree on Islamic affairs,but they failed to understand that the man is coming through another agenda.
Now Una don see and he is asking for protection of Fulanis,as if Nigerians have not suffered enough of this Fulani brutalities -through - bandits, terroristsm and kidnapping,where there have been shedding of blood of Innocent Nigerians!
Who gave them the authority to be carrying weapons where they go- it can only happen in Nigeria!
Here is a man that destroyed some Banks of the Southern,just to exert unnecessary power- as a CBN governor then but the Southerners failed to queries his mission,as to why Banks like Intercontinental and Union Banks and Others,were part of his orchestra dance?
We have been waiting for his own books,he claimed he would write on why he did those terrible things, then,including his constant quarrels,with GEJ Govt!
Tigers rarely change colours!
Make the Southerners de defend Illegalities because of foolishness and Political divide and patronages.
Shameful.

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:43am
Years later and billions of Naira gone down the drain, thousands dead, yet no single ruga in the north!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by Truthsave: 5:53am
Thunder faya ur yansh

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by maasoap(m): 5:56am
His Obidient followers will roast him alive now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by Boyooosa(m): 5:58am
madridguy:
Emir Sanusi should be honest with himself as someone who has traveled to.many countries. How many countries do you see people going around with cows.

It is an old practice, let anyone who want to rear cow buy land and provide them food and water instead of taking them into peoples farm.

This is complicated tho but I will suggest that we avoid preempting his plan and approach to tackle the existing conflict.

Are you aware that apart from the fact that some people are against a coordinated ranch establishment, some don't even want to sell land for them to ranch or graze - that is how complicated the situation is
Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by Hushpuppy20(m): 6:08am
Na wa for una so he should deny his people,or as he said anything wrong in this speach? You peopleshould bury your hatred towards people
ewedunamala:

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by bewla(m): 6:10am
So we are back at it

1 Like

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by flexyrule(m): 6:11am
Lol

Thunder fire you!

And that guy up there always commenting rubbish. Thunder fire you too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by madridguy(m): 6:12am
The Kano State government, under Ganduje told them to come and take land free of charge then. Majority of them are criminals, hiding under herdsmen reason they don't want to stay where they can be seen easily.

How can you be roaming around, sleeping in bushes over cow rearing in this centuries.

Boyooosa:

This is complicated tho but I will suggest that we avoid preempting his plan and approach to tackle the existing conflict.

Are you aware that apart from the fact that some people are against a coordinated ranch establishment, some don't even want to sell land for them to ranch or graze - that is how complicated the situation is

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by bewla(m): 6:14am
Boyooosa:

I will go with the igbo style on this we don't sale but lease so that in future we can always come to negotiate
You don't after many years come and say you own the land
And claim indigen in some one state
Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by Boyooosa(m): 6:17am
madridguy:
The Kano State government, under Ganduje told them to come and take land free of charge then. Majority of them are criminals, hiding under herdsmen reason they don't want to stay where they can be seen easily.

How can you be roaming around, sleeping in bushes over cow rearing in this centuries.

Sanusi's note/appeal was addressed to the fg not kano state govt, let's see his proposal first.

As they have criminals among them, they have the good ones, so, they shouldn't both be punished or banished for the wrongdoing of a sect.
Moreover, the impact of the wrongdoing of the bad heads is telling on our society at large, the government has the responsibility to stop them one way or the other, as you can see, violence against violence is not working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi by maasoap(m): 6:19am
madridguy:

grin grin grin
I cultivated four plots of land this year but because of them, I couldn't plant maize or cassava. Even the melon that I planted instead, they still managed to destroy half of them. I'm talking about residential environment here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Kashamu Sponsors Bill On Mental Health / Ondo State 2017 Christmas Carol In Pictures / Rape: Nigeria Senate Seeks Death Penalty For Rapists

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.