Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,604 members, 7,941,328 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer (978 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Woman’s Call For Poisoning Of Yoruba, Benin People / Lola Ade-John: Police Probe Alleged Poisoning Of Tourism Minister / Maduka Joins List Of Legends Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Ekwueme, Obi As Pride Of Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by TouchNfollow(f): 7:29am On Sep 04

Investigate Canada-based Nigerian calling for poisoning of Ndigbo, IPOB lawyer tells FG

The counsel for the Indigenous People of Biafra, Sir Ifeanyi Ejiofor, has called on the Federal Government to immediately investigate an Austria-based Nigerian, identified simply as ‘Mr Kingsley,’ for calling for the poisoning of Igbo children wherever they are.

In a statement on Tuesday, Ejiofor said the prevailing selective action by the Federal Government has necessitated the call for the immediate investigation of the Austrian-based Nigerian for his hate speech, as no action has been taken yet on the issue.

The statement reads in part, “Following the condemnable hate speech from one ‘Kingsley’ in Austria and a subsequent outburst by Amaka Patience Sunnberger in Canada, evidence abounds that the Federal Government had promptly and without entertaining any delay, expeditiously reached out to the Canadian authorities to investigate Amaka.

“Further, if the information available in the media is accurate, Amaka has been suspended from work, while the investigation is ongoing. However, we are yet to see a similar action against Kingsley, who initiated the hate speech debate.

“It is equally important that the Federal Government takes swift action regarding Kingsley, whose vile call for the poisoning of Igbo children on August 29, 2024, has shocked and horrified many, which equally necessitated Amaka’s outburst.

“Therefore, I strongly urge the Federal Government, especially Dr Abike Dabiri-Erewa, to engage with the Austrian government to ensure that Kingsley is thoroughly investigated and sanctioned accordingly for his reprehensible actions. He will have no place to hide.

“No individual should be allowed to incite violence or spread hatred with impunity. By taking firm and decisive action, we can send a clear message that hate speech and incitement to violence will not be tolerated, regardless of where they originate, even as we await an unreserved public apology from some persons who are now gainfully rewarded with lucrative political appointment at the federal level, unbeknownst to many that it is the seed of hate speech they sowed against Igbos that are germinating now.”

He said, unfortunately, the evil fruits are being harvested not only within the country but across the globe.

Ejiofor added, “Let us continue to stand united against all forms of hatred and work together to promote peace and harmony in our communities.”

https://punchng.com/investigate-canada-based-nigerian-calling-for-poisoning-of-ndigbo-ipob-lawyer-tells-fg/#google_vignette

2 Likes

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by chiagozien(m): 7:34am On Sep 04
tduorhen:
Is there any video evidence to show this, just like Amaka case?

You have to provide or share evidence with public if you want people to believe your side of any story.
There's video evidence but Nigeria Yoruba government have been doing everything to protect those Yorubas and Benin that first threatened to kill Igbos and Igbo children, which is why Amaka replied.

They only take action once they see Igbo name,I condemned Amaka until I saw the full video, with that I can confidently say she was not wrong,self defense is not a crime.

Thank God they've released her.

Ev.il Yoruba mod here have done everything to cover it, Below screenshot,the first topic is the thread on nairaland that have the video.
They blocked and deleted it to cover the truth.

They also red flagged the YouTube video link, once you post it you will get blocked.
If not I would have Post it here.

Second screenshot is face of one the yorubas that said kill Igbos and Igbo children
They even called on south Africans to unite against Igbos.

I can bet it,this will never make front page even when it's from a reputable source.

Modified

Video Link through Twitter👇👇 I don't care if yoruba mod will Red flag the link and block me again.

https://x.com/Agozie360/status/1831214200187707520?t=9d1CJsLcOz2JEUX-IvBXDA&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by Factcheck0001: 7:52am On Sep 04
All these Igbo sense self,they think they are talking to ipob miscreant where anything goes

We have been asking for video of d Kingsley guy since but nobody supply am but Igbos want us to start looking for an unknown Kingsley they created in their head

What d big deal about bringing d evidence just like that of amaka

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by Factcheck0001: 7:53am On Sep 04
tduorhen:
Is there any video evidence to show this, just like Amaka case?

You have to provide or share evidence with public if you want people to believe your side of any story.
don't mind them

They keep talking about an unknown Kingsley without giving us evidence

They must think we are stupid like those who believe Buhari was cloned

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by chukwuibuipob: 7:59am On Sep 04
angry sad angry undecided where was Ejiofor wen that 🇨🇦 witch,AMAKA wan kpai YORUBA/EDO pipu undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by chiagozien(m): 8:03am On Sep 04
chukwuibuipob:
angry sad angry undecided where was Ejiofor wen that 🇨🇦 witch,ANAKA wan kpai YORUBA/EDO pipu undecided
Some Yorubas and Benin people first threatened to kill Igbos and Igbo children which Amaka responded to.
Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by Makunahatata: 8:05am On Sep 04
No evidence..una go explain tire😹

20 Likes

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by chukwuibuipob: 8:13am On Sep 04
chiagozien:
Some Yorubas and Benin people first threatened to kill Igbos and Igbo children which Amaka responded to.
Provide evidence

20 Likes

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by Coolsperm: 8:22am On Sep 04
Yoruba Muslims are just causing problem for the Yoruba people, I don't know what they wish to achieve
Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by Nomercie: 8:24am On Sep 04
chiagozien:

Keep telling yourself a lie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by OkCornel(m): 8:24am On Sep 04
Tit for tat. All tribalists must get sense by force.

1 Like

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by chiagozien(m): 8:27am On Sep 04
Nomercie:

Keep telling yourself a lie.

Here is a video link that's if Yoruba mod won't block me for it as us

https://x.com/Agozie360/status/1831214200187707520?t=9d1CJsLcOz2JEUX-IvBXDA&s=19
Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by chiagozien(m): 8:34am On Sep 04
chukwuibuipob:
Provide evidence
That's Link to the video👇👇

You people will first find trouble but will first cry.

Thank God Amaka have been released since.

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by Macphenson: 8:46am On Sep 04
k
Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by Nomercie: 9:03am On Sep 04
chiagozien:

Here is a video link that's if Yoruba mod won't block me for it as us

I took my time to watch the video you posted and condemn most of people that speak in that video,but I didn't see anywhere in that video that Yoruba advocate for Igbo to be killed,the Yoruba lady in that video show her hatred for Igbo and said he need a radical Yoruba Governor in Lagos that will check Igbo excess which I support and pray for also,and more than 70% of us (Yoruba) are tired of your arrogance and rude behaviors on our land,anybody that call for genocide on any ethnic group should be arrested and jail but I personally want you (Igbos) out of our land (south west)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by chiagozien(m): 9:08am On Sep 04
Nomercie:

I took my time to watch the video you posted and condemn most of people that speak in that video,but I didn't see anywhere in that video that Yoruba advocate for Igbo to be killed,the Yoruba lady in that video show her hatred for Igbo and said he need a radical Yoruba Governor in Lagos that will check Igbo excess which I support and pray for also,and more than 70% of us (Yoruba) are tired of your arrogance and rude behaviors on our land,anybody that call for genocide on any ethnic group should be arrested and jail but I personally want you (Igbos) out of our land (south west)
You mean you did see those that said kill Igbos and Igbo children?

And even call on south Africans to unites against Igbo.

If you want Igbos out of your land do the right thing, you brother the president should just make press release that Igbos are no longer part of Your Nigeria.

But if you're thinking of stealing Igbo's properties in south west, then you're a joker.

2 Likes

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by Justnation: 9:11am On Sep 04
The government should investigate this matter urgently.
One sided judgement is immoral and evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by chiagozien(m): 9:21am On Sep 04
Justnation:
The government should investigate this matter urgently.
One sided judgement is immoral and evil
This news won't even make front page, They have being doing Everything to cover it.

2 Likes

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by agadez007(m): 9:33am On Sep 04
Abike dabiri won’t even bother about this ones,they are not Igbo
Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by chiagozien(m): 9:41am On Sep 04
agadez007:
Abike dabiri won’t even bother about this ones,they are not Igbo
They're the people Amaka was responding to but that yoruba Abike ignored them and searched for Amaka identity.

Evil people.

1 Like

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by jogojogo: 9:42am On Sep 04
chiagozien:
There's video evidence but Nigeria Yoruba government have been doing everything to protect those Yorubas and Benin that first threatened to kill Igbos and Igbo children, which is why Amaka replied.

They only take action once they see Igbo name,I condemned Amaka until I saw the full video, with that I can confidently say she was not wrong,self defense is not a crime.

Thank God they've released her.

Ev.il Yoruba mod here have done everything to cover it, Below screenshot,the first topic is the thread on nairaland that have the video.
They blocked and deleted it to cover the truth.

They also red flagged the YouTube video link, once you post it you will get blocked.
If not I would have Post it here.

Second screenshot is face of one the yorubas that said kill Igbos and Igbo children
They even called on south Africans to unite against Igbos.

I can bet it,this will never make front page even when it's from a reputable source.

Modified

Video Link through Twitter👇👇 I don't care if yoruba mod will Red flag the link and block me again.

Bush nan. Is Nigerian government holding your hand from posting the video?

3 Likes

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by jogojogo: 9:44am On Sep 04
chiagozien:
Amaka would present the evidence in court
No worries

1 Like

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by Nomercie: 9:59am On Sep 04
chiagozien:
You mean you did see those that said kill Igbos and Igbo children?
Yes,I did and I condemned it,that's why I said they should be picked up and tried

And even call on south Africans to unites against Igbo.

I condemn this as well

If you want Igbos out of your land do the right thing, you brother the president should just make press release that Igbos are no longer part of Your Nigeria.
You can call him and tell him that or call your representative at both red and green chamber to agitate for that,if they're so useless to do that,elect me as senator representing your constituency and I will do that for you people

But if you're thinking of stealing Igbo's properties in south west, then you're a joker.

You are free to carry your property with you when you are leaving

3 Likes

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by agadez007(m): 10:01am On Sep 04
chiagozien:
They're the people Amaka was responding to but that yoruba Abike ignored them and searched for Amaka identity.

Evil people.
She is out,they just banned her account on TikTok,she has more than enough evidence to prove she was just defending her people

1 Like

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by chiagozien(m): 10:28am On Sep 04
agadez007:
She is out,they just banned her account on TikTok,she has more than enough evidence to prove she was just defending her people
Yes she's out since.

But you will never see Yorubas talk about those Yorubas that said Igbos and Igbo children should be killed.
Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by chiagozien(m): 10:30am On Sep 04
Nomercie:

Yes,I did and I condemned it,that's why I said they should be picked up and tried

I condemn this as well

You can call him and tell him that or call your representative at both red and green chamber to agitate for that,if they're so useless to do that,elect me as senator representing your constituency and I will do that for you people

You are free to carry your property with you when you are leaving
Then you will continue seeing Igbos you hate in your region.

More will becoming by January after Xmas.

Enjoy one Nigeria
Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by chiagozien(m): 10:31am On Sep 04
jogojogo:

Amaka would present the evidence in court
No worries
Amaka is already released so stop rejoicing grin grin
Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by chiagozien(m): 10:32am On Sep 04
jogojogo:

Bush nan. Is Nigerian government holding your hand from posting the video?
Your pa!pa bu!sh nan.
Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by PaellaPaella: 10:59am On Sep 04
Nomercie:

Both Amaka and other commenters are in the same category, nothing is going to happen to Amaka once she table this video, i hate ofemmannnnu people die

1 Like

Re: Investigate Canada-based Nigerian Calling For Poisoning Of Ndigbo, IPOB Lawyer by PaellaPaella: 11:03am On Sep 04
chiagozien:
Amaka is already released so stop rejoicing grin grin

Nothing is coming out of this case with this evidence, na thunder go fire both of them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Beloved People Of Ogun State by Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello / Tinubu's Fire Trucks / Kogi, Kebbi: Which Governor Is Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.