Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,493 members, 7,961,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Is It Possible To Get A Master's Degree With HND In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Get A Master's Degree With HND In Nigeria (200 Views)

Islamiyat Ojelade Got 7 PhD Scholarships In 7 Universities In USA With HND / A Nigerian Gets Admitted For Msc With HND Without WES / Can I Go For Masters Degree With A Cgpa Of 2.93? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get A Master's Degree With HND In Nigeria by olakunseyin(m): 10:56am On Sep 04
[b][/b]
Good day house
Please i would like an advice or your take on this issue.

I have an HND in office tech and mangt and was willing to apply for a pgd program in same course in lead city university, after application i was given admission letter to my surprise i was given a Master's program of same course, when i saw this after two days i had to go back to the school to complain probably there was a mistake done instead of pgd they wrote Master's in the admission letter but when the other person i met saw the letter he looked for my file and explain to me d reason why i was given a Master's program, that first i finished with an upper credit then becoz i didn't switch course for the program that was why i was given a Master's in my course.
My question now is
is this possible in Nigeria educational system

I will be reading ur comment below
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Master's Degree With HND In Nigeria by LordIsaac(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04
That HND + PGDE = Masters Admission.

(1) (Reply)

Prof PLO Lumumba Bold Powerful Speech In Nigeria Shocks African Leaders / Robot That Can Make 300 Pizzas Per Hour ��� / Bayero University, Kano, 2015/2016 Pre- Degree Form, Deploma Form, Supplymentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.