Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,838 members, 7,972,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:05 AM

We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship (24574 Views)

I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship / Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by NLCreator: 1:13pm On Sep 05
Fuel = 1,300 per liter!!!

With the way Tinubu is moving lately in his administration; Nigerians might vote A goat just to remove him to show how angry they are… Tinubu has made Obi and Atiku super stars and made Buhari hero for hàrsh policies….

You can’t ask people to be patient amidst fuel scarcity and extreme hardships!!!

Tinubu should reverse the high cost of fuel NOW!!!!

Prof Wole Soyinka and Pastor @PastorEAAdeboye should also speak up!

Seems Tinubu is not the one in charge here or they are dece!ving him…. Man should reverse every hàrsh policies or Nigerians descend into anàrchy!

If you are following me because I support Tinubu you better unfollow now….

I am not an hypôcr!te. If Tinubu performs I will hail him but if he fa!ls I will call him out!

No room for hypocr!sy here!

Politicians are not gods even we dey question God!

Tinubu is elected to SERVE not to be worshipped!

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by Bobloco: 1:14pm On Sep 05
grin

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by mcbreeze: 1:15pm On Sep 05
Hunger the brain resetter

375 Likes 29 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by ArtEdge: 1:15pm On Sep 05
Make this one wait till he reach 3k now😂

228 Likes 18 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by CyrusVI(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05
Just one person

His personal opinion

He has just one vote and thats a wrong basis for deduction

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by EyeCumInPeace: 1:24pm On Sep 05
Oya let the Voting begin... grin

LIKE for a Goat 🐐
SHARE for Tinubu ♾️

611 Likes 9 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by Thewrath(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05
It didn’t favour him and his family again?

My satisfaction comes from your sufferings ALONE….as long as this suffering touches everybody,I am fine.

Raise am raise am raise am!!

201 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by Felabrity: 1:26pm On Sep 05
The idiots never see anything

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by cassidy1996(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05
Life is harsh and ugly

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by Ibehchizzy: 1:27pm On Sep 05
A for apple

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by BigDawsNet: 1:27pm On Sep 05
Who his more qualified to restore lost glory to this nation?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by Shawarmagirl: 1:27pm On Sep 05
Tinubu is going nowhere. He must finish his 8yrs. I want to check something after his 8yrs

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by TheTundeMuniru: 1:27pm On Sep 05
Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by dynicks(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05
CyrusVI:
Just one person

His personal opinion

He has just one vote and thats a wrong basis for deduction
Have you blamed Peter obi today?

222 Likes 20 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by francisbarrack(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05
Hunger don dey clear there face... a dollar is close to 1700... they neva see anything, I tot all these people are enjoying nio. Mumu people everywhere.

God bless governor Adeleke.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by haybhi1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05
This should be the modus operandi. Once an elected govt official does rubbish, vote him out after 4 years. Simple! Remove Tinubu in 2027! Obi should never have had the second tenure. Only Fashola I can guarantee. Then maybe Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, Seyi Makinde, Zulum, Dave Umahi and Soludo deserve only second term governor offices, as they made good statements with first 4 years.

But everything is now given to propaganda and poor logics. Someone will specifically support the ineptitude Obi just to spite Tinubu camp. Someone will specifically support Tinubu despite his awry first tenure as president. How do people even support Atiku despite his records?
StraightGaay:
Even with the utterances I still see hate written all over, you are yet to heed
I harbour no hate. I've only stated facts, but I understand the moment it looks an admonish to your lord Obi who is also a culprit, then it's hate to you.
Brendaniel:
Do you know the problem with people like you, you try to mask tribalism with politics but it doesn't work...
You'll always find a tag for facts. I know.

Just beware, gaslighting, lies, twisting facts and history, and victim mentality don't work on people like me.

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by Ghostee: 1:28pm On Sep 05
Pls don't insult goats by comparing them to Tinubu. U wey dey support am sef,what do we call u,

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by Princedapace(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05
CyrusVI:
Just one person

His personal opinion
Are u ready? I willl sponsor both of us to enter street, even in the Yoruba streets to interview common people on the street about Tinubu.
If they catch that man without his security details, he wont escape alive for most streets now.
How can I be queuing to buy expensive fuel.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by Explorernet: 1:28pm On Sep 05
The level of hardship Nigerians are experiencing is unimaginable. You speedily increased the pump price while the new minimum wage is still going through different processes. Any policy that will cause more hardship for the citizens is swiftly implemented but any policy that may alleviate the sufferings of people will have to go through different processes and approvals before it’s implemented.

Tinubu is a satanic agent. Only rigging will make him win his second tenure. There may be national unrest and intense civil, tribal and religious war in 2027

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by andyprez(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05
It’s too sudden to be angry. Somebody should tell him he has already elected his goat. 😃

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by betshopagent(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05
wailer!

5 Likes

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by gare(f): 1:30pm On Sep 05
NLCreator:

things are going out of hand, the insensesitivity on the government is soo high, at 600 per ltr people are complaining, you now increase to 1300 per ltr what are they thinking, something needs to be done else alots of nigerians would be arresred for treason.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by kingzjay(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05
It must favor you and your family 😂😂😂😂

Too early to lament. We're here already. More years ahead.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by OboOlora(f): 1:31pm On Sep 05
Omooooooooooooooo, I don laugh die.
Imagine saying a goat is better than a living President, Nigerians don suffer

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship by ejieddy: 1:31pm On Sep 05
He already is worse than a goat, so anyone at this point is far better than him. Before you come and quote or mention me to spew your tribalistic comment, just ensure you have trekked to work today o 😂

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes / LASTMA Official Caught Making Call While Driving / PDP Supporter Collapses At Party Secretariat As Atiku Receives Certificate (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.