Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,953 members, 7,949,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible (245 Views)

Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT / All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Sand2022: 1:49pm On Sep 05
Proving The Deity of Christ with The New world Translation Bible.

From this my Trinity reconsidered series, we have seen the meaning of Trinity, seen how Jehovah and Jesus is of the same nature, this thread will deal with the proof that Jesus is worshipped. That is the Deity of Christ. All these will show that Jesus is of the same nature as God and should be honored as God is honored.

1. Jesus is receives worshipful praise:

In the last article, we explained 1Tim 6

16 the one alone having immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see. To him be honor and eternal might. Amen.

At 1Pet 4:11, we see similar praise being given to Jehovah as well.

More such praise to Jesus:

2Pet 3
18 No, but go on growing in the undeserved kindness and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

In the last article I also showed that Jesus is being praised as a Creator at Psalm 102:25-27.

2. Jesus Lordship makes him Deity:

Jesus Lordship is not ordinary Sarah calling Abraham Lord. It is Lordship as our Master and Deity. See how this is shown in these verses.

Paul in discussing foreign Deities listed Jesus as Lord in the discussion at 1cor 8:4-6.

"Now concerning the eating of food offered to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world and that there is no God but one. 5 For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,” 6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him." (NWT)

Notice that the discussion is about foreign deities. These deities go by gods or lords. Example is Baal.

So Lord here is not just a title to ordinary humans but to deities. It is interesting that in such discussion, Paul added Jesus as our own Lord. This is a clear indication that Jesus is a Deity, who is of the same nature as God.

In addition to this in Phil 2, where the Lordship of Jesus is linked to Deity.

"so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground— 11 and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father."

This scripture is a direct quote from Isaiah 45;23, a scripture that can only apply to Jehovah. Here Paul shows that Jesus shares the same privilege as Jehovah.

23 "... To Me (Jehovah) every knee will bend, Every tongue will swear loyalty."

At the end the verse says that the glory goes to God the Father. But in light of John 17:5, and even this verse shows that both father and Son shares the glory. They thus must be of the same nature. It would have been wrong for anyone who is not a Deity to get this scripture applied to them.

The JW leadership say that this is not a quotation from Isaiah 45. Yet the exact same phrase that occured at Romans 14:11 is said to be from Isaiah 45:23. Obviously the application Paul made to Jesus in Phil 2:10,11 is hard for them to accept. I must say I was also shocked to know that this was from Isaiah 45. In fact, there is even more shocking application made by Paul from the Old Testament. Let's move to Hebrews 1.

I did mention that of Heb 1:10 in my previous article, which was so shocking to me. There is more in that Heb 1. This time verse 6.

6 But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth, he says: “And let all of God’s angels do obeisance to him.”

Wow. All of the angels do obeisance (worship in other translations). The JW leadership translated Proskyneo here as obeisance. This Greek word can mean obeisance, bow, etc, but it can also mean worship. When JW leadership see this word occur for Christ, they always use the word obeisance, now etc instead of worship because they don't count Christ as Deity.

However, where this word occurs won't support obeisance. Why? These are Angels. Angels don't bow to their fellow Angels. Angelic bow is worship. We will see an example of this below. But for now, let's digest this Heb 1:6 a little.

Where is Paul getting this quote from?

The Study pane that appears at Heb 1:6 in JW library App says in part:

"Paul here quotes from the Greek Septuagint rendering of De 32:43 or Ps 97:7, or perhaps he combines thoughts from both scriptures. In the Septuagint, De 32:43 reads: “And let all of God’s sons do obeisance to him.” At Ps 97:7, the Septuagint reads: “Do obeisance to him [or “Bow down to him”], all his angels."

Ok, here is where it gets interesting. What this Study Pane is not telling you is that when it quotes Deut 32:43 (as it is in Septuagint), that chapter is dedicated to Jehovah, and the NWT translated it as "obeisance to him" . It should rather read "worship him". Because God's angels do not pay obeisance to Jehovah. They worship Jehovah. So when angels proskeneo Jehovah, it must mean worship of Jehovah. The NWT don't want to put it that way because they would be agreeing to the worship of Jesus, so they deny worship even to Jehovah himself from his Angels because they don't agree with the Deity of Christ. This is sad. This clear hatred for Jesus Deity makes me want to investigate this topic myself and I am seeing many areas they twisted their translation to cover the worship of Jesus.

Another scripture this verse Paul may be quoting here is Ps 97:7. It reads:

7 Let all those serving any carved image be put to shame, Those who boast about their worthless gods. Bow down to him, all you gods. (NWT)

Notice that the context here shows that the "bow down to him", must be worship. Because it negates what false god worshipers do, to what Angels are told to do. Note that the "gods" at the end of the verse are Angels. That being the case, Paul is saying that the person the Angels bow to in that Psalm 97:7 is Jesus. Since there is a contrast between false gods and true God (who Heb 1:6 points to Christ) in that chapter, this obviously proves Christ's deity.

So the books of Isaiah 45,23, Psalm 103:25-27; Deut 32:43; Psalms 97:7 that can only apply to Jehovah are applied to Jesus. If this doesn't show that they are of the same essence and are equally worshipped, I wonder what will

Because of how strong this argument is, one of the Jehovah's witness publication suggested that perhaps worship is give to Jehovah through Jesus. But Paul didn't say that. He clearly points to Jesus as the one who receives the worship. You will now start to appreciate why I reconsidered this topic.

4. Clear Evidence of Worship to Jesus:

As if all that is not enough, we see more evidence that Jesus is worshipped.

As Stephen was about to die, see what happened.

Acts 7
As they were stoning Stephen, he made this appeal: “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” 60 Then, kneeling down, he cried out with a strong voice: “Jehovah, do not charge this sin against them.” And after saying this, he fell asleep in death."

Verse 59 is clearly a prayer to Jesus to receive his spirit. Does the bible not tell us that after we die, the spirit returns to God who made it? But now Stephen is showing through his prayer to Jesus that he, Jesus receives the spirit as well. You keep noticing that almost everything attributed to Jehovah is being done by Jesus as well. That Stephen prayed to Jesus is evident that the early Christians viewed Jesus as God. So when Thomas called him " My Lord and My God", he meant it that Jesus was indeed his God.

Verse 60, Stephen prayed and said 'Jehovah, do not charge this sin against them'. This is another example where the JW leadership shows hatred for Christ deity.

NWT claims that they only import "Jehovah" where there is a quotation from the Hebrew scriptures where the divine name occured. Well, here Stephen is not quoting any Hebrew scriptures. Yet they added "Jehovah" here. Check the JW Interlinear, you will see that what occured here is "Lord", not "Jehovah". The same Lord that occured in verse 59. So Stephen is also here praying to Jesus to forgive his killers. If you want to study Bible, don't use the New World Translation.

Does Jesus answer prayer? Listen as Jesus answers you.

John 14
13 Also, whatever you ask in my name, I will do this, so that the Father may be glorified in connection with the Son. 14 If you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

You see things being credited to Jehovah being done by Jesus as well. A creature cannot do this friends. Jesus is God. But the Father occupies a higher role, but it is just that, a role. Nothing more. Perhaps why God revealed the Son was so that we also know that as we worship Him, He is not the only one receiving the glory.

Let's see more evidence.

4. The same worship given to Jehovah is the same given to Jesus.

Last but not the least is a worship given to Jesus in heaven. The JW leadership says that Proskyneo for Jesus can't be translated worship. Well, Rev 5 proves that to be false in a clear way.

Starting from chapter 5:8, Jesus worship started, we read:

"When he took the scroll, the four living creatures and the 24 elders fell down before the Lamb, and each one had a harp and golden bowls that were full of incense. (The incense means the prayers of the holy ones.) 9 And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.” 11 And I saw, and I heard a voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders, and the number of them was myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands, 12 and they were saying with a loud voice: “The Lamb who was slaughtered is worthy to receive the power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing.” 13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and underneath the earth and on the sea, and all the things in them, saying: “To the One sitting on the throne and to the Lamb be the blessing and the honor and the glory and the might forever and ever.” 14 The four living creatures were saying: “Amen!” and the elders fell down and worshipped."

Did you notice that every creature in heaven and on earth pertook of this praiseful worship of both Jesus and Jehovah? This shows that Jesus is not a creature. Can you imagine everyone both in heaven and on earth singing this praises and Jesus stood with Jehovah receiving this glory from everyone? Yet someone says that Jesus is just a creature like all of us? Like seriously? Will that not be tantamount to creature worship? And the context even exempted Jesus from being among the every creature here.

Then take note of the final verse, the four living creatures worshipped. Friends, that word there is Greek proskyneo. The same worship to God is given to Jesus also.

Let me state this finally. JWs believe that Jesus is possess a Divine Nature. But that his divine nature is simply spirit nature and nothing more. Well, the evidence I have has shown that Jesus is not a mere created Angel, but a Deity. His Godship is not a title like angels do have "God" as a title. Jesus is worshipped, and as such, a Deity.

These are links to my previous discussion on this topic of Trinity:

Part 1 https://www.nairaland.com/8185855/jw-pimo-reconsiders-trinity-doctrine

Part 2 https://www.nairaland.com/8192278/part-2-jw-pimo-reconsiders/2#131731691

Part 3
https://www.nairaland.com/8199011/part-3-jw-pimo-reconsiders#131747507

If you want to see more of my writeup about JWs theology, go to my profile and see my series on "Ministry to JWs". I have over 12 articles on their teachings.

https://www.nairaland.com/sand2022/topics

Tags: Aemmyjah, achorladey, Jozzy4, MaxInDHouse, MightySparrow, NowYouKnow, TemmyT002, johnw47, Boomark, Emusan, Dtruthspeaker

2 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Emusan(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05
Another strong point that Jesus deserve to be worshipped is found in John 5: 23 "so that everyone will honor the Son, JUST AS they honor the Father. Anyone who does not honor the Son is certainly not honoring the Father who sent him."

No matter the translation you use, this is how you will find.

Meet any Jws elder and tell him, as from today I want you to respect me JUST AS you respect Jehovah and see he's reaction.

Here is how MetaAI also explain it @screenshort below.

Watchtower has a lot of articles on HOW TO HONOR JEHOVAH, now that Jesus is demanding the same HONOR given to The Father, when Watchtower is trying to explain the honor Jesus deserves they always left the most critical part out which is "JUST AS THEY HONOR THE FATHER"

Jesus is saying that if you claimed you honor the Father then you must give me EQUAL HONOR AS THE ONE YOU GIVE THE FATHER not to redefine HONOR when it's my own turn.

2 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Courz: 10:21am On Sep 10
Sand2022:

From this my Trinity reconsidered series, we have seen the meaning of Trinity, seen how Jehovah and Jesus is of the same nature, this thread will deal with the proof that Jesus is worshipped. That is the Deity of Christ. All these will show that Jesus is of the same nature as God and should be honored as God is honored.

16 the one alone having immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see. To him be honor and eternal might. Amen.

2Pet 3
18 No, but go on growing in the undeserved kindness and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

In the last article I also showed that Jesus is being praised as a Creator at Psalm 102:25-27.

2. Jesus Lordship makes him Deity:

Jesus Lordship is not ordinary Sarah calling Abraham Lord. It is Lordship as our Master and Deity. See how this is shown in these verses.

Paul in discussing foreign Deities listed Jesus as Lord in the discussion at 1cor 8:4-6.

"Now concerning the eating of food offered to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world and that there is no God but one. 5 For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,” 6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him." (NWT)

Notice that the discussion is about foreign deities. These deities go by gods or lords. Example is Baal.

So Lord here is not just a title to ordinary humans but to deities. It is interesting that in such discussion, Paul added Jesus as our own Lord. This is a clear indication that Jesus is a Deity, who is of the same nature as God.

In addition to this in Phil 2, where the Lordship of Jesus is linked to Deity.

"so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground— 11 and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father."

This scripture is a direct quote from Isaiah 45;23, a scripture that can only apply to Jehovah. Here Paul shows that Jesus shares the same privilege as Jehovah.

23 "... To Me (Jehovah) every knee will bend, Every tongue will swear loyalty."

At the end the verse says that the glory goes to God the Father. But in light of John 17:5, and even this verse shows that both father and Son shares the glory. They thus must be of the same nature. It would have been wrong for anyone who is not a Deity to get this scripture applied to them.

The JW leadership say that this is not a quotation from Isaiah 45. Yet the exact same phrase that occured at Romans 14:11 is said to be from Isaiah 45:23. Obviously the application Paul made to Jesus in Phil 2:10,11 is hard for them to accept. I must say I was also shocked to know that this was from Isaiah 45. In fact, there is even more shocking application made by Paul from the Old Testament. Let's move to Hebrews 1.

I did mention that of Heb 1:10 in my previous article, which was so shocking to me. There is more in that Heb 1. This time verse 6.

6 But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth, he says: “And let all of God’s angels do obeisance to him.”

Wow. All of the angels do obeisance (worship in other translations). The JW leadership translated Proskyneo here as obeisance. This Greek word can mean obeisance, bow, etc, but it can also mean worship. When JW leadership see this word occur for Christ, they always use the word obeisance, now etc instead of worship because they don't count Christ as Deity.

However, where this word occurs won't support obeisance. Why? These are Angels. Angels don't bow to their fellow Angels. Angelic bow is worship. We will see an example of this below. But for now, let's digest this Heb 1:6 a little.

Where is Paul getting this quote from?

The Study pane that appears at Heb 1:6 in JW library App says in part:

"Paul here quotes from the Greek Septuagint rendering of De 32:43 or Ps 97:7, or perhaps he combines thoughts from both scriptures. In the Septuagint, De 32:43 reads: “And let all of God’s sons do obeisance to him.” At Ps 97:7, the Septuagint reads: “Do obeisance to him [or “Bow down to him”], all his angels."

Ok, here is where it gets interesting. What this Study Pane is not telling you is that when it quotes Deut 32:43 (as it is in Septuagint), that chapter is dedicated to Jehovah, and the NWT translated it as "obeisance to him" . It should rather read "worship him". Because God's angels do not pay obeisance to Jehovah. They worship Jehovah. So when angels proskeneo Jehovah, it must mean worship of Jehovah. The NWT don't want to put it that way because they would be agreeing to the worship of Jesus, so they deny worship even to Jehovah himself from his Angels because they don't agree with the Deity of Christ. This is sad. This clear hatred for Jesus Deity makes me want to investigate this topic myself and I am seeing many areas they twisted their translation to cover the worship of Jesus.

7 Let all those serving any carved image be put to shame, Those who boast about their worthless gods. Bow down to him, all you gods. (NWT)

Notice that the context here shows that the "bow down to him", must be worship. Because it negates what false god worshipers do, to what Angels are told to do. Note that the "gods" at the end of the verse are Angels. That being the case, Paul is saying that the person the Angels bow to in that Psalm 97:7 is Jesus. Since there is a contrast between false gods and true God (who Heb 1:6 points to Christ) in that chapter, this obviously proves Christ's deity.

So the books of Isaiah 45,23, Psalm 103:25-27; Deut 32:43; Psalms 97:7 that can only apply to Jehovah are applied to Jesus. If this doesn't show that they are of the same essence and are equally worshipped, I wonder what will

Because of how strong this argument is, one of the Jehovah's witness publication suggested that perhaps worship is give to Jehovah through Jesus. But Paul didn't say that. He clearly points to Jesus as the one who receives the worship. You will now start to appreciate why I reconsidered this topic.

Acts 7
As they were stoning Stephen, he made this appeal: “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” 60 Then, kneeling down, he cried out with a strong voice: “Jehovah, do not charge this sin against them.” And after saying this, he fell asleep in death."

Verse 59 is clearly a prayer to Jesus to receive his spirit. Does the bible not tell us that after we die, the spirit returns to God who made it? But now Stephen is showing through his prayer to Jesus that he, Jesus receives the spirit as well. You keep noticing that almost everything attributed to Jehovah is being done by Jesus as well. That Stephen prayed to Jesus is evident that the early Christians viewed Jesus as God. So when Thomas called him " My Lord and My God", he meant it that Jesus was indeed his God.

Verse 60, Stephen prayed and said 'Jehovah, do not charge this sin against them'. This is another example where the JW leadership shows hatred for Christ deity.

NWT claims that they only import "Jehovah" where there is a quotation from the Hebrew scriptures where the divine name occured. Well, here Stephen is not quoting any Hebrew scriptures. Yet they added "Jehovah" here. Check the JW Interlinear, you will see that what occured here is "Lord", not "Jehovah". The same Lord that occured in verse 59. So Stephen is also here praying to Jesus to forgive his killers. If you want to study Bible, don't use the New World Translation.

John 14
13 Also, whatever you ask in my name, I will do this, so that the Father may be glorified in connection with the Son. 14 If you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

You see things being credited to Jehovah being done by Jesus as well. A creature cannot do this friends. Jesus is God. But the Father occupies a higher role, but it is just that, a role. Nothing more. Perhaps why God revealed the Son was so that we also know that as we worship Him, He is not the only one receiving the glory.

Let's see more evidence.

Last but not the least is a worship given to Jesus in heaven. The JW leadership says that Proskyneo for Jesus can't be translated worship. Well, Rev 5 proves that to be false in a clear way.

"When he took the scroll, the four living creatures and the 24 elders fell down before the Lamb, and each one had a harp and golden bowls that were full of incense. (The incense means the prayers of the holy ones.) 9 And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.” 11 And I saw, and I heard a voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders, and the number of them was myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands, 12 and they were saying with a loud voice: “The Lamb who was slaughtered is worthy to receive the power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing.” 13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and underneath the earth and on the sea, and all the things in them, saying: “To the One sitting on the throne and to the Lamb be the blessing and the honor and the glory and the might forever and ever.” 14 The four living creatures were saying: “Amen!” and the elders fell down and worshipped."

Did you notice that every creature in heaven and on earth pertook of this praiseful worship of both Jesus and Jehovah? This shows that Jesus is not a creature. Can you imagine everyone both in heaven and on earth singing this praises and Jesus stood with Jehovah receiving this glory from everyone? Yet someone says that Jesus is just a creature like all of us? Like seriously? Will that not be tantamount to creature worship? And the context even exempted Jesus from being among the every creature here.

Then take note of the final verse, the four living creatures worshipped. Friends, that word there is Greek proskyneo. The same worship to God is given to Jesus also.

Let me state this finally. JWs believe that Jesus is possess a Divine Nature. But that his divine nature is simply spirit nature and nothing more. Well, the evidence I have has shown that Jesus is not a mere created Angel, but a Deity. His Godship is not a title like angels do have "God" as a title. Jesus is worshipped, and as such, a Deity.

Part 3

If you want to see more of my writeup about JWs theology, go to my profile and see my series on "Ministry to JWs". I have over 12 articles on their teachings.

Tags: Aemmyjah, achorladey, Jozzy4, MaxInDHouse, MightySparrow, NowYouKnow, TemmyT002, johnw47, Boomark, Emusan, Dtruthspeaker

Very good points you mentioned up there. You have proven beyond all reasonable doubt that Jesus is indeed God and should be worshipped. Many verses have shown Jesus being worshipped. To tell you the amount of Fraud Jehovah's Witnesses Leaders have done just to extinguish the Diety of Jesus, they had to change many Bible verses. If you had to change Bible verses to suit your own agenda, it means you have a very big problem with the Bible itself and it shows nefarious intent behind this deliberate diminishing of Jesus. This is Fraud.

Have you gone through my thread about the Manipulation of Bible verses in the Jehovah's Witness Bible? Just go there if you haven't and see how far they went to rubbish Bible verses just so that they can disrespect the word of God, Jesus Christ. This is nothing but the trait of an Antichrist. We should call it for what it is to warn people to stay away from the JW Bible. The amount of research I have done and the testimonies from Ex Satanists who revealed how and where the JW Bible was produced will tell you never to touch that Bible even with a Ten feet pole. The JW Bible has It own agenda completely different from the body of Christ and must be avoided at all cost! If you know where that Bible has been before it was distributed to JWs, you will not touch it.

2 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by achorladey: 1:46pm On Sep 10
When you want to nail the Watchtower and their doctrines especially the ones they use to call other Christian denominations false Christians, go through their explanations over the years regarding that particular topic. You will see why they are so manipulative and filled with lies. They hardly follow their own so called standards regarding the interpretation and views of the Bible.

If you want to study Bible, don't use the New World Translation

cheesy grin grin

To market their brand of good news under their Jehovah's organization they must adapt their marketing tools to meet Jehovah’s organization goals and objectives.

2 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by achorladey: 2:18pm On Sep 10
The moment you see materials like this in their publications you know they really have issues with Jesus Christ aka Archangel Michael

A Balanced View of Jesus’ Role

Like those in Christendom, the early Bible Students mistakenly allowed their love for Jesus to overshadow their relationship with Jehovah. Beginning in 1919, however, they came to see that Jehovah and their relationship with him should be the focus of their worship. We can be thankful that we understand that our affection for Jesus is key to having a relationship with Jehovah. We must attach neither too much nor too little importance to our love for Jesus.​—John 16:27.

Rather than leave christendom alone and make their point. They know they have to plug in the christendom to use as criteria to make what is not genuine genuine and manipulate the heads of their members into thinking christendom is doing the wrong thing.

See how they made themselves liars and manipulators condemning those not to be condemned. From above....

Like those in Christendom, the early Bible Students mistakenly allowed their love for Jesus to overshadow their relationship with Jehovah

Romans stated.....

For I am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here nor things to come nor powers nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God’s love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

God's love in Christ Jesus yet they said.....

mistakenly allowed their love for Jesus to overshadow their relationship with Jehovah

Delusion, liars, manipulators and accusers for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Courz: 5:48pm On Sep 10
achorladey:
The moment you see materials like this in their publications you know they really have issues with Jesus Christ aka Archangel Michael

Rather than leave christendom alone and make their point. They know they have to plug in the christendom to use as criteria to make what is not genuine genuine and manipulate the heads of their members into thinking christendom is doing the wrong thing.

See how they made themselves liars and manipulators condemning those not to be condemned. From above....

Romans stated.....

For I am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here nor things to come nor powers nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God’s love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Typical Antichrists. They want to separate Jesus from God and make it look like they are competing when they are not. They are One. Almighty God has no issues sharing his Glory with Jesus. When you honour Jesus, you honour God. When you worship jesus, you worship God. When you give Glory to Jesus, you give Glory to God. That's what the Bible says. This Spirit is the Spirit of the Antichrist because they know that if they can separate Jesus from JWs, they have separated them from God and JWs don't know this or rather don't care to know.

2 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by achorladey: 6:33pm On Sep 10
Courz:

Typical Antichrists. They want to separate Jesus from God and make it look like they are competing when they are not. They are One. Almighty God has no issues sharing his Glory with Jesus. When you honour Jesus, you honour God. When you worship jesus, you worship God. When you give Glory to Jesus, you give Glory to God. That's what the Bible says. This Spirit is the Spirit of the Antichrist because they know that if they can separate Jesus from JWs, they have separated them from God and JWs don't know this or rather don't care to know.

The matter is really laughable all in the quest to sell their brand Jehovah, they will separate people from Jesus who is the way to the Jehovah they market grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Courz: 7:18pm On Sep 10
achorladey:

The matter is really laughable all in the quest to sell their brand Jehovah, they will separate people from Jesus who is the way to the Jehovah they market grin cheesy cheesy

Don't mind them. Bible gave them formula to get to Almighty God. The formula is Jesus. JWs jumped/Skipped Jesus and went to an Unknown god who is not All Powerful, Not All Knowing and has no power to be everywhere at once. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by achorladey: 7:53pm On Sep 10
Courz:

Don't mind them. Bible gave them formula to get to Almighty God. The formula is Jesus. JWs jumped/Skipped Jesus and went to an Unknown god who is not All Powerful, Not All Knowing and has no power to be everywhere at once. What a shame.

They have to jump and skip because Jesus = Angel Michael = Pope(years back) grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 9:14am On Sep 11
Sand2022:
Proving The Deity of Christ with .

Acts 7

Verse 59 is clearly a pra6yer to Jesus to receive his spirit. Does the bible not tell us that after we die, the spirit returns to God who made it? But now Stephen is showing through his prayer to Jesus that he, Jesus receives the spirit as well. You keep noticing that almost everything attributed to Jehovah is being done by Jesus as well. That Stephen prayed to Jesus is evident that the early Christians viewed Jesus as God. So when Thomas called him " My Lord and My God", he meant it that Jesus was indeed his God.

Tags: Aemmyjah,

Kindly untag me from your stupid posts

How many Gods then are there? 1 or 2?
Why is Jesus standing at the right hand of God
Why did Jesus tell his disciples that he was going to his God and his father?
Why does he not know about when the end will come but the father?
Why did he say he will ask the father to send the holy Spirit? Does God need any permission from anyone?
Why did he say he has come to do his will father's will

Simple logic Paul used

The head of the Woman is the Man
The head of the Man is the Christ
The head of the Christ is God

Is Jesus God?
Is Jesus equal to God?

Why should Jesus receive authority from the Father if he himself was God

Why should at the end of 1000 years subject himself to the Father if he were God

You're not serious
A very big shame on you
Jehovah knows those who belong to him. The precious things of the nations are flocking into Jehovah's mountain. People like you craving selfish independence and accountable to self to pursue selfish desires cannot shake this mountain. The sting of a scorpion 🦂 can be painful but it is a foolish Scorpion that think it's sting can shake a mountain.

Jehovah's mountain is here to stay
Apostates should wail and gnash their teeth against a rock 🪨
Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18am On Sep 11
Aemmyjah:

Abeg tell him o, i just don't know why he keeps tagging me with his useless posts and the funny thing is he will just vanish when you choose to engage him in a discussion leaving the thread as if he doesn't know why he tagged you in the first place!
Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Sep 11
In Christianity we have the Trinitarians and the Unitarians!

While Trinity was never mentioned anywhere in the Bible, the unity of God kept being affirmed!

Hear O Israel the Lord our God is one! Deuteronomy 6:4, Mark 12:29

For You are great and perform wonders; You alone are God. Psalm 86:10

You believe that God is one. Good for you! Even the demons believe that--and shudder. James 2:19

Many times we see God is one and never three!

They inserted three into the KJV, Douay and some other translations of the Bible for 1 John 5:7:

New International Version
For there are three that testify:

New Living Translation
So we have these three witnesses—

English Standard Version

Berean Standard Bible

Berean Literal Bible
For there are three bearing testimony:

King James Bible
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

New King James Version
For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

New American Standard Bible

NASB 1995

NASB 1977
And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is the truth.

Legacy Standard Bible
For there are three that bear witness:

Amplified Bible
For there are three witnesses:

Christian Standard Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible

American Standard Version
And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is the truth.
Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by achorladey: 10:05am On Sep 11
Aemmyjah:

Why did he say he will ask the father to send the holy Spirit? Does God need any permission from anyone?

Simple logic Paul used

Is Jesus God?
Is Jesus equal to God?

Why should at the end of 1000 years subject himself to the Father if he were God

You're not serious
A very big shame on you
Jehovah knows those who belong to him. The precious things of the nations are flocking into Jehovah's mountain. People like you craving selfish independence and accountable to self to pursue selfish desires cannot shake this mountain. The sting of a scorpion 🦂 can be painful but it is a foolish Scorpion that think it's sting can shake a mountain.

Jehovah's mountain is here to stay
Apostates should wail and gnash their teeth against a rock 🪨

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The stupid peddling brains of this one cannot resist

He had to respond to the stupid post like a worst fool that he is cheesy grin cheesy grin

You're not serious. A very big shame on you

This is known from your response to the stupid post. The joke on your stupidity peddling brains.

Jehovah knows those who belong to him.

While Jehovah’s witnesses knows who belongs to Jehovah through your GODS of men housed in USA packing lies and manipulations into your stupidity peddling brains grin cheesy

The precious things of the nations are flocking into Jehovah's mountain.

That spiritual paradise of what we don't know cheesy grin

People like you craving selfish independence and accountable to self to pursue selfish desires cannot shake this mountain.

Pains of that rejection and fraud of a one line of thought cheesy grin

The sting of a scorpion 🦂 can be painful but it is a foolish Scorpion that think it's sting can shake a mountain.

The tremor is felt in your response. cheesy grin cheesy

Jehovah's mountain is here to stay. Apostates should wail and gnash their teeth against a rock

He created a post about what he believes regarding the trinity you turn it to battle between apostates and Jehovah’s mountain. Playing victim as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by achorladey: 10:06am On Sep 11
MaxInDHouse:

Abeg tell him o, i just don't know why he keeps tagging me with his useless posts and the funny thing is he will just vanish when you choose to engage him in a discussion leaving the thread as if he doesn't know why he tagged you in the first place!

Cannot resist the urge of his itchy fingers to comment grin cheesy grin grin grin

Please avoid this thread crew ran back and ran away again only to bring his worst fool here cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Emusan(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11
achorladey:

Romans stated.....

No reasonable person will read the scripture and understand Watchtower doctrines from beginning who won't know that Watchtower was set up against Jesus Christ when everyone knows that Bible is centered on the same Jesus who they are trying to take away from the same Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Emusan(m): 1:59pm On Sep 11
achorladey:
While Jehovah’s witnesses knows who belongs to Jehovah through your GODS of men housed in USA packing lies and manipulations into your stupidity peddling brains grin cheesy

The most ridiculous part of their delusion.

You will see them shouting "Jehovah knows those who belongs to him" yet they turn themselves to the same Jehovah by claiming and try to proof that "Only JWs belong to Jehovah"

Another ridiculous part of their delusion is this "The precious things of the nations are flocking into Jehovah's mountain."

They are FLOCKING which means in MULTITUDE yet their population hasn't grown spontaneously.

Also, if you point out their own little population compare to Christian Body, you will see the same using Jesus statement of "few on the narrow path" as excuse yet they want to be proud about how their population is GROWING. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

One will even use a screenshot where someone said "if the whole world had been Jws" OR was it "if everyone on earth has been Jws"

Doesn't that means nobody is actually on the Narrow path and everyone was on the broad path? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by achorladey: 4:07pm On Sep 11
Emusan:

The most ridiculous part of their delusion.

You will see them shouting "Jehovah knows those who belongs to him" yet they turn themselves to the same Jehovah by claiming and try to proof that "Only JWs belong to Jehovah"

Another ridiculous part of their delusion is this "The precious things of the nations are flocking into Jehovah's mountain."

They are FLOCKING which means in MULTITUDE yet their population hasn't grown spontaneously.

Also, if you point out their own little population compare to Christian Body, you will see the same using Jesus statement of "few on the narrow path" as excuse yet they want to be proud about how their population is GROWING. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

One will even use a screenshot where someone said "if the whole world had been Jws" OR was it "if everyone on earth has been Jws"

Doesn't that means nobody is actually on the Narrow path and everyone was on the broad path? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣

All these points can only show how pronounce the delusion really is.

To advance any of their truth they must first put and paint those they call christendom in bad light to condition the brains for more delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by achorladey: 4:18pm On Sep 11
Emusan:

No reasonable person will read the scripture and understand Watchtower doctrines from beginning who won't know that Watchtower was set up against Jesus Christ when everyone knows that Bible is centered on the same Jesus who they are trying to take away from the same Bible.

One can only wonder the extent of delusion, lies and manipulations packed into the person writing that article and supporting the account with John 16:27

For the Father himself has affection for you, because you have had affection for me and have believed that I came as God’s representative.

How will loving Jesus too much in any form become

allowed their love for Jesus to overshadow their relationship with Jehovah

A case of making the son a competitor with the father. Even the trinity doctrine that they fight tooth and nail against don't preach competition between the father and the son grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Emusan(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11
achorladey:

🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣

All these points can only show how pronounce the delusion really is.

To advance any of their truth they must first put and paint those they call christendom in bad light to condition the brains for more delusion.

To even deep more about the said delusion,

They want you to believe that "ONLY Jws belongs to Jehovah" this to spite you thinking there's so much love among them, then when you fall a victim, the story change to "Jehovah knows those (among the same ONLY Jws) who belongs to Him"

If only Jws belongs to Jehovah, how can there be any suspicious among people who already belong to Jehovah? cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by achorladey: 6:19pm On Sep 11
Emusan:

To even deep more about the said delusion,

They want you to believe that "ONLY Jws belongs to Jehovah" this to spite you thinking there's so much love among them, then when you fall a victim, the story change to "Jehovah knows those (among the same ONLY Jws) who belongs to Him"

If only Jws belongs to Jehovah, how can there be any suspicious among people who already belong to Jehovah? cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

That's why one line of thought is a delusion to keep them in line.

I remember MaxInDHouse instantly called those still in their midst apostates when they make post to expose the lies and manipulations going ongrin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11
MaxInDHouse:

Like a son who finds every reason to identify himself with a cultists and want to do so to humiliate his entire family. That's what he is

Should we weep and beg him
Let him identify with his stupid friends and insanity peddlers

When Satan starts to urinate into an apostate's head?

Is Jesus God or equal to God? Trinitarians cannot answer
They say both are correct
How?
God is a mystery

Shame on you Sand2022

Don't ever mention me again
Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Emusan(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11
achorladey:

That's why one line of thought is a delusion to keep them in line.

I remember MaxInDHouse instantly called those still in their midst apostates when they make post to expose the lies and manipulations going ongrin cheesy grin

That is the delusion I'm talking about.

They know apostate are among them which can be ANYBODY including their gods in Warwick but they still want you to accept that:

1. ONLY Jws belongs to God.
2. Jws have ONE LINE OF THOUGHT

So, it means both apostate and the real Jws belongs to God and also have ONE LINE OF THOGHT cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by achorladey: 6:42pm On Sep 11
Aemmyjah:

Like a son who finds every reason to identify himself with a cultists and want to do so to humiliate his entire family. That's what he is

Should we weep and beg him
Let him identify with his stupid friends and insanity peddlers

Is Jesus God or equal to God? Trinitarians cannot answer
They say both are correct
How?
God is a mystery

Shame on you Sand2022

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Shame on you Sand2022

E don reach this level for your stupidity peddling brains. Na so dem shame you comot for the church you attend previously. cheesy grin grin grin The pain of rejection is real.

In your stupid apostate peddling is the intention of humiliating his family resides in your stupid apostate peddling brains. cheesy grin cheesy Just to defend Jesus being God like the father Sand2022 is now identifying as Cultist. We know you have to paint him as bad as possible so that others can ran away from him.grin cheesy grin

Should we weep and beg him. Let him identify with his stupid friends and insanity peddlers

Na your madness and insanities peddling brains brother infect you with stupidity peddling and you ended up being a WORST FOOL like MaxInDHouse cheesy grin cheesy grin. The OP didn't seek your plea. The OP used your very publications and Bible to show how you people manipulate those you call christendom and your members about the TRINITY doctrine.

Pains of rejection. cheesy grin cheesy

Is Jesus God or equal to God? Trinitarians cannot answer. They say both are correct. How?God is a mystery

They know God is a spirit despite you and your likes knowing that only the son knows the father just like the father knows the son. AWAMARIDI. That your religious organization says he causes to become cheesy cheesy grin grin

God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”

or

At this God said to Moses: “I SHALL PROVE TO BE WHAT I SHALL PROVE TO BE.”*+ And he added: “This is what you are to say to the sons of Israel, ‘I SHALL PROVE TO BE has sent me to YOU.’”

Enjoy your limit as it concerns that grin cheesy grin

He mentioned you once you have mentioned his moniker how many times now? Take heart, this too shall pass grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by achorladey: 6:45pm On Sep 11
Emusan:

That is the delusion I'm talking about.

They know apostate are among them which can be ANYBODY including their gods in Warwick but they still want you to accept that:

1. ONLY Jws belongs to God.
2. Jws have ONE LINE OF THOUGHT

So, it means both apostate and the real Jws belongs to God and also have ONE LINE OF THOGHT cheesy grin cheesy grin

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

To whom it may concern take note.

1 Like

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Sand2022: 4:17pm On Sep 14
Aemmyjah:

Check my first post on this series. You seem to misunderstand Trinity Doctrine as I did for years.

Human nature.

The Father of course has a higher function than the Son. The Father is his head. This doesn't affect the Trinity doctrine if you understand it.

As the Head the Father is credited with many things, even the things Jesus did himself. This doesn't change their shared nature and shared glory.

Another point is that Jesus was in the flesh. He was doing two things at the same time. Sometimes he responds from his human nature, at another he asserts who he is from his divine nature. For eg, he did say that God made them male and female in the book of Matthew. However, who actually did the creating? It was him. But at other times at John 17:5, he stated he shares glory with God at His side. That would be wrong had he been just a creature.

Is Jesus God?
Is Jesus equal to God?

You need to read my first post on this series. You submission shows you don't understand Trinity teaching.

A wife subjecting to a wife doesn't change her nature from human to animal.

3 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Emusan(m): 5:10pm On Sep 14
Sand2022:

This point here is what they don't understand.

The word NATURE is a big issue for them to comprehend that is why one even says God and Angels have the same NATURE.

Can you imagine that?

3 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by achorladey: 6:41pm On Sep 14
Sand2022:

Check my first post on this series. You seem to misunderstand Trinity Doctrine as I did for years.

Human nature.

The Father of course has a higher function than the Son. The Father is his head. This doesn't affect the Trinity doctrine if you understand it.

As the Head the Father is credited with many things, even the things Jesus did himself. This doesn't change their shared nature and shared glory.

Another point is that Jesus was in the flesh. He was doing two things at the same time. Sometimes he responds from his human nature, at another he asserts who he is from his divine nature. For eg, he did say that God made them male and female in the book of Matthew. However, who actually did the creating? It was him. But at other times at John 17:5, he stated he shares glory with God at His side. That would be wrong had he been just a creature.

You need to read my first post on this series. You submission shows you don't understand Trinity teaching.

I don't know even the essence of raising question on a thread he called stupid and was lamenting about being mentioned . grin cheesy grin
Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Tetraozonaitera: 7:27pm On Sep 14
Sand2022:

2Pet 3
hould rather read "worship him". Because God's angels do not pay obeisance to Jehovah. They worship Jehovah. So when angels proskeneo Jehovah, it must mean worship of Jehovah. The NWT don't want to put it that way because they would be agreeing to the worship of Jesus, so they deny worship even to Jehovah himself from his Angels because they don't agree with the Deity of Christ. This is sad. This clear hatred for Jesus Deity makes me want to investigate this topic myself and I am seeing many areas they twisted their translation to cover the worship of Jesus.

Acts 7

John 14

Let's see more evidence.

Part 3

My brother all your points are Valid. They are true pointers to the fact that Jesus though the son of God, is God his father.
It is a mystery that cant be questioned like the existence of God almighty.

One problem with JW is, they have been programmed not to be able to reason beyond what WatchTower gives them. Thus, if Watchtower wakes up tomorrow and say they now realize that Jesus's relationship with God is more than of a creature, they all will follow like robots.
If the Watchtower says Jesus is no more Angel Michael, all JW world over with start believing so and leave the old belief. Their minds are programmed.

This is why they are fobbiden to listen to any sermon outside their sect or read Christian tracts. But they go about shoving Awake and Watchtower magazines on people.

They cant reason beyond watchtower instructions.

In a nutshell, your points are valid.

3 Likes

Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Janosky: 9:09pm On Sep 14
Sand2022:

Human nature.

Tetraozonaitera:

My brother all your points are Valid. They are true pointers to the fact that Jesus though the son of God, is God his father.

One problem with JW is, they have been programmed not to be able to reason beyond what WatchTower gives them. Thus, if Watchtower wakes up tomorrow and say they now realize that Jesus's relationship with God is more than of a creature, they all will follow like robots.
If the Watchtower says Jesus is no more Angel Michael, all JW world over with start believing so and leave the old belief. Their minds are programmed.

This is why they are fobbiden to listen to any sermon outside their sect or read Christian tracts. But they go about shoving Awake and Watchtower magazines on people.

Trinitarian scholar, Bill Mounce Bible commentary:
"@ Colossians 2:9 Jesus Christ is NOT fully God"

3 deities polytheists confused by the invention of pagans at Nicene 326 AD.

Oga , you don't reason with your own Bible.
1 Corinthians 11:3However, I want you to realize that Christ has authority over every man, a husband has authority over his wife, and God has authority over Christ.

Good News Translation
But I want you to understand that Christ is supreme over every man, the husband is supreme over his wife, and God is supreme over Christ."
"I want you to understand.....The God is supreme over Christ."

Oga,your mind has been programmed by the delusion invented at Nicene.

Please carry your WAILING and conflicting delusion outta this thread .

grin grin
Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Janosky: 9:21pm On Sep 14
Emusan:

This point here is what they don't understand.

The word NATURE is a big issue for them to comprehend that is why one even says God and Angels have the same NATURE.

Can you imagine that?

Do you share human nature with everyone dwelling in your house?

God shares divine nature ( the nature of all spirits) in the spiritual realm , God's dwelling place.

Emusan dunce.

grin grin grin
Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14
Tetraozonaitera:

How many God are there?
Re: Part 4: Undeniable Evidence Of Christ's Deity Using NWT Bible by Sand2022: 9:39pm On Sep 14
achorladey:

I don't know even the essence of raising question on a thread he called stupid and was lamenting about being mentioned . grin cheesy grin

It is surely a contradiction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Knowing The Father / Wipe Out Malarial Illness As The Malware Can / Helpful Advice For Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.