Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,839 members, 7,959,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Maiduguri Guy(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maiduguri Guy(pics) (2039 Views)

Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maiduguri Guy(pics) by Mustapha102(m): 11:12pm On Sep 05
Welcome to my world ❤️❤️❤️

A formal introduction, for the sake of new nairaland members 🥰🥰

I am Mr mustapha (maiduguri fish Guy) from Lagos state Nigeria but currently living in northeast (Borno State) 🙌 am with the brand name; Mustapha ventures (Maiduguri Fish Guy) duly registered with CAC.

At Mustapha ventures, i sell and supply premium healthily sourced and organically processed Dried fish,honey beans and dried pepper, with no added chemicals or preservatives, to families, stores in and outside Nigeria. I also offer distribution deals to people who want to start selling varieties of processed goods.

Maiduguri Fish Guy is known to always deliver HIGH QUALITY Goods to it's customers, because My customers satisfaction is My utmost priority 👌 There are lists of what i sell;

....and lots more.

Reasons you should buy from me is;

✅ Premium customer service
✅ Quality goods
✅Very affordable
✅ Delivery service is top notch 👌

You can contact me on WhatsApp; 08063592594

My location is Maiduguri Borno State

I deliver nationwide and international 🥰

A trial will convince you 🥰🥰

Re: Maiduguri Guy(pics) by Mustapha102(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05
Fresh protein in your body
Fresh and good price for the month 😃
Don't missed this month order because it's amazing and affordable.

Ayam open 247, get your sweet #maiduguri dry fish at an affordable price, these fish are naturally gotten from Lakechad River and Niger Republic river basin , this fish are good for consumption and nutrition to the body system.

I sell for personal consumption and wholesale for business, we Waybill to any location of your choice.
We have different types of dry fish;
1. Catfish
2. Tilapia fish
3. Acer fish
4. Mood fish ( Mai nono)
5. Aja mangala
6. Mangala etc.
If you are interested just DM or 📞📞 08063592594

HAPPY NEW MONTH MY LOVELY nairaland CUSTOMERs

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Guy(pics) by Mustapha102(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05
Direct from Chad.

Get all kinds of fish in any quantity both wholesale or retail.

NOTE: I ONLY SELL IN CARTOONS and do pay on arrival to my potential online customers as we have trailers/drives coming your place/way

Don't forget to contact me through WhatsApp no. 08063592594

I can deliver across the Nation

Re: Maiduguri Guy(pics) by Mustapha102(m): 11:21pm On Sep 05
Lastly to the haters wey no even patronize mie nd be spoiling and calling my legitimate hustle a scam na God go judge una...nd to the person I did business with and made refund to nd still dey spoil my business na God go judge yhu too. Barku lafiya🙏... place your order as video calls go dey nd yhu get to pay on arrival
Re: Maiduguri Guy(pics) by Mustapha102(m): 11:21pm On Sep 05
Lastly to the haters wey no even patronize mie nd be spoiling and calling my legitimate hustle a scam na God go judge una...nd to the person I did business with and made refund to nd still dey spoil my business na God go judge yhu too. Na Barku lafiya🙏... place your order as video calls go dey nd yhu get to pay on arrival
Re: Maiduguri Guy(pics) by Legitz: 4:26am On Sep 06
Scam

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Guy(pics) by shox: 5:29am On Sep 06
Scammer werey

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Guy(pics) by ajog1: 9:28am On Sep 06
Legitz:
Scam
Why do you call him a scam?

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Guy(pics) by ajog1: 9:29am On Sep 06
shox:
Scammer werey
What's going on?
Re: Maiduguri Guy(pics) by 2cribz: 10:20am On Sep 06
Oponu ode,ole.dont worry u would soon be caught,beaten up,stripped naked and then molested.
Re: Maiduguri Guy(pics) by Healthrelatedjo: 2:09pm On Sep 06
This guy is good at scamming people.
Msc holder
Re: Maiduguri Guy(pics) by Bulletproofgt: 2:31pm On Sep 06
Mustapha102:
Lastly to the haters wey no even patronize mie nd be spoiling and calling my legitimate hustle a scam na God go judge una...nd to the person I did business with and made refund to nd still dey spoil my business na God go judge yhu too. Na Barku lafiya🙏... place your order as video calls go dey nd yhu get to pay on arrival

Please Qvoid this idiot like plague. Since July this mad man has not refunded me. HE SHOULD POST THE SCREENSHOT WHERE HE DIS A REFUND.
YOU SCAM ME 113,000 NAIRA AND U GET MOUTH DEY INSULT ME FOR NAIRALAND. YOUR CUP DON FULL. NA YOUR AGED PARENTS I DEY PITY FOR.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Guy(pics) by Bulletproofgt: 2:35pm On Sep 06
Mustapha102:
Welcome to my world ❤️❤️❤️

A formal introduction, for the sake of new nairaland members 🥰🥰

I am Mr mustapha (maiduguri fish Guy) from Lagos state Nigeria but currently living in northeast (Borno State) 🙌 am with the brand name; Mustapha ventures (Maiduguri Fish Guy) duly registered with CAC.

At Mustapha ventures, i sell and supply premium healthily sourced and organically processed Dried fish,honey beans and dried pepper, with no added chemicals or preservatives, to families, stores in and outside Nigeria. I also offer distribution deals to people who want to start selling varieties of processed goods.

Maiduguri Fish Guy is known to always deliver HIGH QUALITY Goods to it's customers, because My customers satisfaction is My utmost priority 👌 There are lists of what i sell;

....and lots more.

Reasons you should buy from me is;

✅ Premium customer service
✅ Quality goods
✅Very affordable
✅ Delivery service is top notch 👌

You can contact me on WhatsApp; 08063592594

My location is Maiduguri Borno State

I deliver nationwide and international 🥰

A trial will convince you 🥰🥰

Please avoid this idiot. He is a scammer. He scammed me of 113,000 for fish that was supposed to be used for a traditional marraige in July, even gave me false transportation companies and guys to pick up in Lagos. Till today no refund and no fish.

Re: Maiduguri Guy(pics) by MistaMeyour(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06
Bulletproofgt:

Please Qvoid this idiot like plague. Since July this mad man has not refunded me. HE SHOULD POST THE SCREENSHOT WHERE HE DIS A REFUND.
YOU SCAM ME 113,000 NAIRA AND U GET MOUTH DEY INSULT ME FOR NAIRALAND. YOUR CUP DON FULL. NA YOUR AGED PARENTS I DEY PITY FOR.

Sorry about that bruh.. dealing with online transactions like this requires you using protecting yourself first. And you can do that when you use a trusted escrow in your deals cus scam is everywhere.
Re: Maiduguri Guy(pics) by Sonfethopia: 7:42pm On Sep 06
Bulletproofgt:

Please avoid this idiot. He is a scammer. He scammed me of 113,000 for fish that was supposed to be used for a traditional marraige in July, even gave me false transportation companies and guys to pick up in Lagos. Till today no refund and no fish.

U self u nor wise? Person de borno de do this kind business. U no ask am if e done chop.
Re: Maiduguri Guy(pics) by Foodqueen(f): 10:12pm On Sep 07
You no de tire. Scammer

(1) (Reply)

The New Face Of Cheating? / Not Happy With My Girl / What Women Really Want From Men:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.