Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,262 members, 7,977,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

"I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” (2261 Views)

Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” by enemyofprogress: 1:39am On Sep 06
"I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny”
........ BBNaija's Wanni speaks about her s£x life, reveals that she is always ready for s€x.

1 Like

Re: "I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” by Dreal1247: 2:19am On Sep 06
Deliverance case. MFM is your bus stop.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:43am On Sep 06
Ẹro oko.
Re: "I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” by Lalami3232(m): 3:46am On Sep 06
Imagine telling a man to pay brideprice on a sex machine grin

7 Likes

Re: "I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” by CrownLands(m): 6:42am On Sep 06
She's honest to speak out!
Good luck and congratulations to her!
Re: "I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” by gift2xl: 8:02am On Sep 06
Otilor!! Shiloh is by the corner

1 Like

Re: "I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” by LeeSmart: 8:18am On Sep 06
Some persons dream wife (partner)... @Zonefree would you prefer someone like dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” by Nakashima(m): 8:45am On Sep 06
shocked
Re: "I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” by Obakoolex(m): 10:02am On Sep 06
This is the reason some people don't want a female child, this type have semen inside their skull instead of brain.

I pray our daughters will not be wayward in life and make us proud like Ngozi lweala and Michelle Obama did to their parents.

6 Likes

Re: "I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” by finallybusy: 1:42pm On Sep 06
Children on Nairaland believe everything.
Re: "I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” by Veecruz: 1:58pm On Sep 06
See the face of Lies!

1 Like

Re: "I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06
what a sad statement.... so technically any time a lover/BF/sexmate wants to fukc, she is down with it even if she aint in the mood? what about period days, sex is ok too?

all them lost women who use their body to get men's affection/attention.... thinking that will hold a man
Re: "I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” by Caramia2020(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06
Her achievement is that she is a sex maniac.
Re: "I Can’t Get Tired Of S£x, Even When I’m Not H0rny” by danzaki63: 5:09pm On Sep 06
She is a F.....king Frigid. someone who doesnt enjoy sex but does it for doing sake. someone who doesnt have any feelings no matter how you try with your Gbola.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are She-males? / Why Do The Rich And Famous Men Marry The Rich And Famous Girls? / Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.