Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,106 members, 7,942,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

'f**k You All' - Social Media Agog As Gov Abiodun's Aide Fires At APC Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'f**k You All' - Social Media Agog As Gov Abiodun's Aide Fires At APC Leader (995 Views)

Atiku's Aide Fires Back At Oshiomhole, Says Atiku Will Retire Buhari To Daura / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'f**k You All' - Social Media Agog As Gov Abiodun's Aide Fires At APC Leader by readershipng: 10:28am On Sep 06
The internal crisis within the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Remo North, Ogun State, has escalated following a public altercation between Governor Dapo Abiodun’s Special Adviser, Adebiyi Adeleye, and a party leader, Pa Yusuf Asiru.

The conflict began after Adeleye posted a tribute to his late father on Facebook, where he eulogized him with the Yoruba phrase, "Omo a gbohun ilekun ma tagiri." Pa Yusuf Asiru, a long-standing leader of the APC in Remo North, commented under the post, praising Adeleye’s father and recalling a shared history. However, this simple gesture turned sour when Adeleye took offence, objecting to the characterization of his late father as Pa Asiru's "friend."

In a sharply worded reply, Adeleye accused Pa Asiru of disrespect, suggesting it was inappropriate to refer to his late father as a peer. He stated:

"Yusuf Asiru sir, if my dad was alive, he would be 85 years old. It’s really denigrating and disrespectful to call my dad your friend... I have just decided to stop the unnecessary misrepresentation of facts and history."

Despite Pa Asiru’s dignified response of, "God bless your judgment," tensions escalated when Pa Asiru’s son, Shola Asiru, stepped in to defend his father. In a message seen by our correspondent, Shola warned Adeleye against further disrespect:

"This isn't just to insult you but to wake you up in case you're losing your mind... Push me further, and you will regret it. I can expose your true character to everyone, and you won’t enjoy the fallout."

Adeleye’s response shocked many, as he lashed out with a blunt retort, saying:

"Apple doesn't fall far from its tree. Like father, like son... If you do anything funny, I swear, I will hit back at your disrespectful dad. F**k you all."

This public outburst has sparked widespread outrage, with Ogun State residents and party members calling on Governor Dapo Abiodun to address the behavior of his aide. Critics claim that Adeleye’s continued disrespect towards key leaders in Remo North is contributing to the APC’s declining fortunes in the area, citing the party’s loss in all 10 wards and winning less than 7 polling units out of 132 polling units in the local government during the last gubernatorial and assembly elections. His arrogance and uncultured behaviors towards the party leaders and traditional rulers made Remo North APC to lose woefully in 2023. The constituents didn't vote out APC in 2023 because they hate the party, but they voted against APC because of Adeleye’s tyranny.

One resident, Samson Peter Adewale, reacted online, describing Adeleye’s actions as arrogant:

"How can Hon Biyi Adeleye be insulting an elderly person on social media? We Ipara people will not take that from you at all... Don’t you remember that your dad was once a thief in Isara?"

Many now fear that this internal rift could further jeopardize the APC’s chances in the upcoming local government elections, especially if the governor backs Adeleye’s preferred candidate. If Adeleye's preferred candidate is backed by His Excellency, it would give him more power to disrespect the party leaders, traditional rulers and would cause unrest in the local government which will eventually affect the party's chances in 2027 as it happened in 2023.
Re: 'f**k You All' - Social Media Agog As Gov Abiodun's Aide Fires At APC Leader by SEGLIZ: 10:29am On Sep 06
I'm less surprised.
Re: 'f**k You All' - Social Media Agog As Gov Abiodun's Aide Fires At APC Leader by thesicilian: 10:34am On Sep 06
A party of thugs

2 Likes

Re: 'f**k You All' - Social Media Agog As Gov Abiodun's Aide Fires At APC Leader by 9ja1960(m): 10:45am On Sep 06
This is the least of my worries now. It's a family issue and I don't care about whatever happens therein. Nigeria is boiling now and we don't have time to mundane, inconsequential, unimportant and trivial matters.
Re: 'f**k You All' - Social Media Agog As Gov Abiodun's Aide Fires At APC Leader by Shadomaan7: 10:46am On Sep 06
It's an internal matter that can be settled internally. No need for outsiders to be wailing about it

10 Likes

Re: 'f**k You All' - Social Media Agog As Gov Abiodun's Aide Fires At APC Leader by Racoon(m): 10:47am On Sep 06
Like the the idiotic thug that beat or flogged elderly people to vote the druggie criminal, another lunatic is on a loosing spree. APC really groomed demons.
Re: 'f**k You All' - Social Media Agog As Gov Abiodun's Aide Fires At APC Leader by Anither563: 10:49am On Sep 06
This is bad. The Governor needs to rein this his aide in.

1 Like

Re: 'f**k You All' - Social Media Agog As Gov Abiodun's Aide Fires At APC Leader by papyjaypaul: 11:48am On Sep 06
The foolish and wicked practice of profane cursing and swearing is a vice so mean and low that every person of sense and character detests and despises it.

Re: 'f**k You All' - Social Media Agog As Gov Abiodun's Aide Fires At APC Leader by Ennyjude(f): 12:33pm On Sep 06
Damn
Re: 'f**k You All' - Social Media Agog As Gov Abiodun's Aide Fires At APC Leader by Caramia2020(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06
They will be alright, besides anything about Apc my hand nor dey.
Re: 'f**k You All' - Social Media Agog As Gov Abiodun's Aide Fires At APC Leader by Ikaeniyan0: 1:34pm On Sep 06
9ja1960:
This is the least of my worries now. It's a family issue and I don't care about whatever happens therein. Nigeria is boiling now and we don't have time to mundane, inconsequential, unimportant and trivial matters.
Nigeria is not boiling
Re: 'f**k You All' - Social Media Agog As Gov Abiodun's Aide Fires At APC Leader by Salewa97: 1:58pm On Sep 06
Toh

Party internal crisis, let them settle themselves

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Adefarati, Ad Presidential Candidate Dies At 76 / The True Heart Picture Of A Nigerian And My Dreams For Nigeria / Will My Vote Count For April Poll?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.