Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,838 members, 7,972,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:07 AM

Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) (41478 Views)

Man Jumps Into Osun River After Complaining About Hardship / What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) by xangerar: 5:26am On Sep 07
Rubyjade:
Who the hell is he that y'all hailing him?

Hahaha! An African adage says, "the one whose name is mentioned by many must have been for a cause". Yes, if you are genuinely asking I will ask that you give it time and you will know who NwaAmaikpe is. But dont be jealous of his fame.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) by Jamiuokolaa: 5:36am On Sep 07
Zooposki:

It’s the Covid vaccine, aka slump and die vaccine. If you took it, it’s just a matter of time before you slump to join your ancestors.

Haha

This one don craze finish

Seek help before you nakked enter street
Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) by Kenobsky(m): 5:56am On Sep 07
Susbae:

See my classmate as a guest on nairaland for 10years or more. Lol, I had to join few months ago.
Welcome on board baby.
Hope you are cool?
Happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:44am On Sep 07
Rubyjade:
Who the hell is he that y'all hailing him?
You must be JJC on Nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) by Rubyjade: 8:51am On Sep 07
undecided
99thEnemy:

You must be JJC on Nairaland grin
Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:36am On Sep 07
Rubyjade:
undecided
Welcome to Nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) by EvilMerodack(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07
delishpot:

Hard to survive it. Brain surgery but survival is slim.

Please, does it have early symptoms?

I'm worried cause someone close to me died the same way. A young First Class graduate from a Federal Uni, went to the U.K for his Masters and the news we got back was "He died while studying". Since he died over night and there were opened books directly above his head when they got to his apartment, It was hard to predict what could have gone wrong

Its one was of the biggest shock i ever recieved.

Could it be same issue? Is it as a result of genetic predisposition too or Ones lifestyle can affect it?
Whats the early symptoms,ma?
Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) by Susbae: 8:30pm On Sep 07
Kenobsky:

Welcome on board baby.
Hope you are cool?
Happy weekend.

It's a pleasure!
Yea, I am doing great.
Happy New Month and have a blessed weekend
Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) by delishpot: 8:51pm On Sep 07
EvilMerodack:

Please, does it have early symptoms?

I'm worried cause someone close to me died the same way. A young First Class graduate from a Federal Uni, went to the U.K for his Masters and the news we got back was "He died while studying". Since he died over night and there were opened books directly above his head when they got to his apartment, It was hard to predict what could have gone wrong

Its one was of the biggest shock i ever recieved.
Could it be same issue? Is it as a result of genetic predisposition too or Ones lifestyle can affect it?
Whats the early symptoms,ma?

Sorry about your friend. Losing someone we love can be hard. May he RIP.
Your friends case may be linked to stress induced sudden death/ cardiac arrest. People with underlying health condition may suffer from this.
That's when you hear someone suddenly slump just before or after a big event in their lives ie wedding, graduation, exams, promotion, travelling abroad etc. Although our people will say it's village people cos such happens during supposed happy moments. But when it happens after a disaster they say it's heartbreak ie death of a spouse, loss of job, loss of property etc.

Well, it may not have symptoms but some conditions can make one prone to it eg HBP, smoking, any trauma that causes bleeding internally, surgery, if you sit in a position for too long (a popular case I suspect was caused by this one was that musician Goldie I think was her name that sang mo lè gbà ọkọ lọwọ e.) I heard She landed from a flight and then had a brain aneurysm from deep vein thrombosis a few hrs later or so due to her prolong sitting in the plane. That's why they encourage travellers on long journeys to stand up and move every few hrs.
Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) by Kenobsky(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07
Susbae:

It's a pleasure!
Yea, I am doing great.
Happy New Month and have a blessed weekend

You are most welcome.
Enjoy your day.
Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) by EvilMerodack(m): 7:48am On Sep 08
delishpot:

Sorry about your friend. Losing someone we love can be hard. May he RIP.
Your friends case may be linked to stress induced sudden death/ cardiac arrest. People with underlying health condition may suffer from this.
That's when you hear someone suddenly slump just before or after a big event in their lives ie wedding, graduation, exams, promotion, travelling abroad etc. Although our people will say it's village people cos such happens during supposed happy moments. But when it happens after a disaster they say it's heartbreak ie death of a spouse, loss of job, loss of property etc.

Well, it may not have symptoms but some conditions can make one prone to it eg HBP, smoking, any trauma that causes bleeding internally, surgery, if you sit in a position for too long (a popular case I suspect was caused by this one was that musician Goldie I think was her name that sang mo lè gbà ọkọ lọwọ e.) I heard She landed from a flight and then had a brain aneurysm from deep vein thrombosis a few hrs later or so due to her prolong sitting in the plane. That's why they encourage travellers on long journeys to stand up and move every few hrs.

Ma, God bless you so much for this reply

I've always wanted to know what could have caused Goldie's death too cause the person that broke my guys news to us also used Goldie as reference to say that "Its not unusual for a 28person to die suddenly, being scared since then cause im in that age bracket too"(Even when Doctor don convince me tire say na just news dey make me fear unnecessarily say nothing dey)

. Exactly what you narrated was what happened in Goldie's case

I feel relieved now for the first time in a year. Your response made my day month already. Thanks 🙏 A whole lot

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) by delishpot: 8:28am On Sep 08
EvilMerodack:

Ma, God bless you so much for this reply

I've always wanted to know what could have caused Goldie's death too cause the person that broke my guys news to us also used Goldie as reference to say that "Its not unusual for a 28person to die suddenly, being scared since then cause im in that age bracket too"(Even when Doctor don convince me tire say na just news dey make me fear unnecessarily say nothing dey)

. Exactly what you narrated was what happened in Goldie's case

I feel relieved now for the first time in a year. Your response made my day month already. Thanks 🙏 A whole lot

You are welcome. Don't fear again. I have noticed that the things we fear the most usually start playing out on our lives. Awareness is more golden than fear. When you are aware/informed you study the subject, know the risks and possibilities and then work favourably with it. With fear, you will not be open to deep knowledge and before you know it, you have entered the den of what you fear.
Let me teach you something, any time you gave fears, imagine in your heart that your fears form a high mountain, you imagine yourself climbing that mountain with determination to cast all that worry to the source of all existence. Then JUMP! Trusting that everything is now in God's hand. You'll do your part and the rest is out of your hand. Trust that God gat you.
It always works for me. You are fine. Don't forget that emotions can trigger disease in humans. You vibrate in a way that throws your cells off balance. That's when you have HBP, cancer, ulcer, fibroids, strokes, etc. Not says natural factors don't cause these but a healthy body that entertains emotional imbalance can trigger them too. So guard yours. See anger, i forgiveness, self pity aka sadness/grief etc watch that they don't overwhelm you . WHAT WILL BE; WILL BE. Just do your part.
Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) by ACHILLES45: 8:11pm On Sep 08
haybhi1:
una no just get brain at all. A pin dropped inside you skull after craniectomy will give a more profound sound than an aeroplane noise.

Your papa go kpai
Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) by EvilMerodack(m): 7:26am On Sep 09
delishpot:

You are welcome. Don't fear again. I have noticed that the things we fear the most usually start playing out on our lives. Awareness is more golden than fear. When you are aware/informed you study the subject, know the risks and possibilities and then work favourably with it. With fear, you will not be open to deep knowledge and before you know it, you have entered the den of what you fear.
Let me teach you something, any time you gave fears, imagine in your heart that your fears form a high mountain, you imagine yourself climbing that mountain with determination to cast all that worry to the source of all existence. Then JUMP! Trusting that everything is now in God's hand. You'll do your part and the rest is out of your hand. Trust that God gat you.
It always works for me. You are fine. Don't forget that emotions can trigger disease in humans. You vibrate in a way that throws your cells off balance. That's when you have HBP, cancer, ulcer, fibroids, strokes, etc. Not says natural factors don't cause these but a healthy body that entertains emotional imbalance can trigger them too. So guard yours. See anger, i forgiveness, self pity aka sadness/grief etc watch that they don't overwhelm you . WHAT WILL BE; WILL BE. Just do your part.

That's a whole lot for this,ma
I learnt a whole lot with this lil chats

I don screenshot tire

Have a Good Week ahead,ma

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) by Shueld06: 2:25pm On Sep 16
ACHILLES45:

Your papa go kpai

Do you believe in the concept of hell or heaven ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... / Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus / 23-Year-Old Lady And Cancer Survivor With A Bionic Leg. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.