Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,710 members, 7,972,620 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:26 PM

When Last Did You Visit Home? (photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / When Last Did You Visit Home? (photos) (328 Views)

When Last Did It Rain In Your Area/state / When Last Did You See A Butterfly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Visit Home? (photos) by Melagros(m): 2:00pm On Sep 06
COMRADES, I travelled down to village and spent sometimes there, and this was the 'foods' that I've been eating, village life sweet oo, honestly, the fun is there, some of us behave in the city as if we have no villages. Don't spend your entire life in the city, claiming to be Lagos boy, Abj boy, PH city boy etc

FIRST PHOTO
Native salad/ porridge
Millet
Fruits

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Visit Home? (photos) by Melagros(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06
SECOND PICTURE
'Alternative fufu' and source (masa)
Berry
Orange
Native sugarcane

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Visit Home? (photos) by Melagros(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06
THIRD PICTURE
Guava
Mango
Vinefruit (samiya)

Re: When Last Did You Visit Home? (photos) by Lindlady(f): 2:02pm On Sep 06
Where?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Visit Home? (photos) by Melagros(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06
Lindlady:
Where?
Jos/ Bokkos Plateau State
Anytime I travel to Jos/ village and come back to my base in Port Harcourt, my colleagues in the office (especially the females, the accountant and the secretary go dey robb my cheec & say I dey look fresh grin grin grin grin)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Visit Home? (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06
This plateau food that looks like vomit.. Sorry to say but that's how I see it.

Enjoy
Re: When Last Did You Visit Home? (photos) by Melagros(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06
[quote author=EmekaBlue post=131882011]This plateau food that looks like vomit.
City boy, show us your own, na una type the snap rice (which is not indigenous to us) dey deceive girls with am for Facebook, dey claim city life. Continue with the fake lifestyle
Re: When Last Did You Visit Home? (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:36pm On Sep 06
Melagros:
COMRADES, I travelled down to village and spent sometimes there, and this was the 'foods' that I've been eating, village life sweet oo, honestly, the fun is there, some of us behave in the city as if we have no villages. Don't spend your entire life in the city, claiming to be Lagos boy, Abj boy, PH city boy etc

What's this food called ?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Visit Home? (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06
EmekaBlue:
This plateau food that looks like vomit.. Sorry to say but that's how I see it.

Enjoy
lipsrsealed. The food may not look yummy to you but that doesn't steal away the fact that it's considered as a nice delicacy by the people who sees it as their cultural dish.......... Sometimes,we should learn how to speak good about others...

Op,.....well,it's been long I've visited home cheesy. Cuz anytime I do, billing must follow suit......So I mia leave Dem for now cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Visit Home? (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06
Melagros:

See fresh guavas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Visit Home? (photos) by Lindlady(f): 2:55pm On Sep 06
Melagros:

Alright. Enjoy your life. We live only once in this cruel world.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Visit Home? (photos) by Melagros(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06
doggedfighter:

What's this food called ?
Locally, we call it PETE, while Hausa call it 'gwete'
The ingredients are
Spinach
Meat, preferably bones grin
Cabbage
Onions
Tomato
Pepper and
Seasoning, optionally you can add palm oil grin

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Visit Home? (photos) by Redman44(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06
It is the Millet I am interested in.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fingerling, Juvenil And Broad-stock Available @ Ilorin / Sheanuts Needed In Large Quantity / Hot Palm Oil Extraction Line For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.