Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) (6486 Views)

Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. / Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object / Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by Talkisneeded: 11:45pm On Sep 06
So you are using quora folks as yardstick to judge women...plus they should blow us again ABI,dey play...

I sell herbs tho
Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by Veggieseeddies: 2:37am On Sep 07
shocked

NwaAmaikpe, come and tell us how aunty Ramotu wanted to be treated grin

Na this kind topic you be expert for

1 Like

Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by sharpwriter(m): 4:57am On Sep 07
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The angel who sent me to this generation, nothing wey go stop me and am from exchanging punches for heaven angry

Warris diz na? angry
grin grin cheesy lol crazy generation
Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by Silentgroper(m): 5:33am On Sep 07
SPAMBOX7:
Swallowing cum
And then breaks up and meets the next dude and swallow. Then to the next. That's the angle I'm coming from. If they can end up with the person they do that shit with then better. But swallowing different dudes and ending up with one innocent dude? Come on bro
or she has multiple partners simultaneously.. swallows and sick dick from guy 1, go and do French kiss with guy 2 ..

fvck no !! I don't want a girl that gives BJ...
Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by T3ndrils: 2:07pm On Sep 07
Stv..PID retard

SPAMBOX7:
Stumbled on this on Quora and since then I just dey imagine.
Now imagine someone ending up with one Of them as a wife. Chai embarassed
They better marry each other o
Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by drimzsmoke(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07
Tokskob2008:

Lol... Seems you never jam those set of ladies before na why you wan believe.

Forget about foreign ladies sef our own over here do it a lot it's just religious believe and Nigerian culture that makes them hide it grin

Reminds me of the sex tape of that Babcock girl that graduated with a 1st class this year

2 Likes

Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by DonroxyII: 6:09pm On Sep 07
SPAMBOX7:
Swallowing cum
And then breaks up and meets the next dude and swallow. Then to the next. That's the angle I'm coming from. If they can end up with the person they do that shit with then better. But swallowing different dudes and ending up with one innocent dude? Come on bro
grin ..
In this Generation, Guys even with their ego would definitely have to come to terms with new Civilisations heralded by women ....

If you can't cope then you should opt off women cuz wetin many women does behind close door, your mind must cut ... grin ...

Welcome to Gen Z, It's a Doings Generations grin

The Game is The Game ... Just Play cheesy
Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by DonroxyII: 6:11pm On Sep 07
dkidd:

So long as she's sexually active bro anything goes. The girls U have been with do U know what they have done sexually? Na U dey reason am. But they can be kissing different dudes and swallowing spits right? They can fvck different dudes and exchange bodily fluids in creampies and all abi? Or U think any sexually active girl will tell U how many dicks she has sucked,creampied or facials she has received? Dey play even some virgins sef they swallow big time. Better wake up to reality grin
Abi ooo ... He was living in 1924 grin

1 Like

Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by DonroxyII: 6:12pm On Sep 07
SPAMBOX7:
Na you go marry am come gimme na. Dey play
laslas, You go sekkle down Noni ... If you ain't locking one down .. One would definitely lock you down ...

Better Play The Game Before The Game Played You grin
Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by DonroxyII: 6:20pm On Sep 07
papyjaypaul:
Why do you carry the problem of others on your head

You went to Quora, you saw some posts and you are now worried for yourself. Do you know how many people are in this world? What you are looking for is looking for you. If you don't like what you're looking at, look away until you find yours
Word!
Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by Mistral(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07
dkidd:

So long as she's sexually active bro anything goes. The girls U have been with do U know what they have done sexually? Na U dey reason am. But they can be kissing different dudes and swallowing spits right? They can fvck different dudes and exchange bodily fluids in creampies and all abi? Or U think any sexually active girl will tell U how many dicks she has sucked,creampied or facials she has received? Dey play even some virgins sef they swallow big time. Better wake up to reality grin

This is rubbish
Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by SPAMBOX7: 6:28pm On Sep 07
DonroxyII:
laslas, You go sekkle down Noni ... If you ain't locking one down .. One would definitely lock you down ...

Better Play The Game Before The Game Played You grin
Ok daddy. Na juju dem go use lock me be that na. Dey play
Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by SamuraiXXX: 7:35am On Sep 08
drimzsmoke:

Reminds me of the sex tape of that Babcock girl that graduated with a 1st class this year

grin
Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by dkidd: 8:17am On Sep 08
drimzsmoke:

Lol I'm just seeing the video now oo she didn't allow the sperm go to waste..
Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by BareFacedLies(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08
GreatAchiever1:
Of course, it's not surprising. But why would one do this to someone you're not married to? Why would a lady swallow the cum of man that is not her husband. These cum usually hide at the back of the brain of these women and alter their DNA, then they do it to the next guy and the next guy and the next guy.
Please y'all should stay aware from sexual immorality. These acts and more are only permitted in the marriage bed and anything more is a defiance against God and should be repented of.

There's nothing wrong with a lady swallowing cum, it's all part of sex

1 Like

Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by GreatAchiever1: 5:42pm On Sep 08
BareFacedLies:

There's nothing wrong with a lady swallowing cum, it's all part of sex

Does it look like I condemn the act? I'm only condemning it if it's done outside the marriage covenant, not just MouthAction but any sexual relation among two people of opposite sex.
Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by Nicoddemus(m): 7:04am On Sep 09
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The angel who sent me to this generation, nothing wey go stop me and am from exchanging punches for heaven angry

Warris diz na? angry
I support you. He ma no go even report you give God because Im fuckup sha. Even my own go collect too for sending me to this shitholesad
Re: See What These Women Doing! Omo To Marry Go Hard O (images) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:26am On Sep 09
Cum dumps they are. After all they will now say they want to get married to a pastor. One Pastor will now support that motion by saying her past does not matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Responsible For Your Own Happiness / Sweet: The First Honeymoon Night - Lady Shares Wedding Night S* X Experience / Igbos Should Stop Giving Their Children These English Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.