Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,172 members, 7,973,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:38 AM

President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) (26524 Views)

Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 8:05am On Sep 07
madridguy:
Tinubu should come back home.quick and do something about the fuel prices palava. It is biting us seriously.
Aahh baba

Tru tru e don red. Seeing you saying this to tinubu...e don red na now I believe.. baba u dey para oh.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by Zetty177x: 8:07am On Sep 07
numericalguy:

Eiyah...

All the IP0B C A N N 1 B A L S in sifia pains and their 3rd class criminal called Obi will be disgraced once again in 2027 presidential elections grin

Na IP0B dey suffer, cry and gnash their teeth upandan

Ozuor de mumuni, u just confirmed yourself to be the biggest ozuor. U posted ur tribesmen as the cannibals
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by Zetty177x: 8:08am On Sep 07
OlawaleBammie:
Aahh baba

Tru tru e don red. Seeing you saying this to tinubu...e don red na now I believe.. baba u dey para oh.

I remember how Madrid guy support Buhari that year
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 8:10am On Sep 07
Zetty177x:

Ozuor de mumuni, u just confirmed yourself to be the biggest ozuor. U posted ur tribesmen as the cannibals

Mr. C A N N 1 B A L, oya go and chop H U M A N head pepper soup to console yourself because your pain no be here oo
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by sukar886: 8:11am On Sep 07
While hungers are killing his people ,fuel is 1300 now,kaiiii,we don enter one chance
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 8:20am On Sep 07
madridguy:
Tinubu should come back home.quick and do something about the fuel prices palava. It is biting us seriously.

Which fuel is biting us??

Ipob man keep lying 🤥
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:21am On Sep 07
Leave those people there

Come and meet hungry Nigerians

Here let find how to solve nig8
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 8:46am On Sep 07
numericalguy:

Lemme increase your pain.

Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria and no IIGB0 will be president for the next 31 years grin
Oga mi sir, your one vote cannot change shit! What will be will surely be!

I know this my post really hit you badly; to increase your painment, I am not from the SE. Whether Peter Obi becomes president or not, na God dey give power, not mere mortal like you.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by Sharz: 8:53am On Sep 07
So Babajide Sanwo Olu now lives in China too? Abi nor be Sanwo Olu be that? Nawaooo UNA TOO DO OOOOOOOOOOO
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:00am On Sep 07
He meet with Nigerians that accompanied him to China and not Nigerians in China..
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by naptu2: 9:09am On Sep 07
🤣 Some of the comments here are very funny.

Everybody and anybody that watches the news and sees, for example, events at the Council Chambers of the Aso Rock Villa, would know that the people on the right are usually government officials, while the people on the left are usually visitors. In this case, the people on the left are the Nigerians living in China.

Anyone with eyes can also read and see where it was written that,

In his remarks, Dr. Oche Barnabas, President of NIDO China, commended President Tinubu for his commitment to strengthening Nigeria-China relations, particularly in trade, investment, and people-to-people collaboration.

He expressed NIDO China's support for Nigeria's 4Ds initiative, launched by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Yusuf Maitama Tuggar, earlier in the year.

He pledged that the organization is eager to drive the initiative forward within the diaspora community.

Mr. Barnabas requested President Tinubu’s assistance in advocating for Nigeria to be officially recognized as a native English-speaking nation, which would open up job and educational opportunities for Nigerians in China.

''Your Excellency, I wish to indulge your kind attention and use this rare opportunity to share a key challenge on behalf of the Nigeria community in China. Due to the peculiar nature of this country, the Nigerian community is mainly composed of students, expatriates, and businessmen.

''Our desire is that Nigeria is officially recognized as a native English-speaking nation in China. We believe your esteemed engagements with the high-level authorities can assist us in establishing this status.

''Presently, over 70% of available international jobs in China are reserved for native English speakers. In 2016, the local authorities listed South Africa as a native English-speaking nation.

''We believe Nigeria has a chance to receive similar recognition due to the fact that English language is our official language and we are also blessed with Professor Wole Soyinka who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1986.

''We believe the enhancement of our status will open more opportunities to allow more Nigerians to study and work in China, thereby increasing diaspora remittance to Nigeria,'' he said.

The Chairman of NIDO China pledged that the organization would continue to contribute their expertise and resources to support President Tinubu’s administration and efforts to elevate Nigeria’s global standing.

And that the people that he was addressing (the people on the left) are:

Addressing members of Nigerians in Diaspora Organization in China (NIDO China) and the Nigerian community at the China World Hotel

But, of course you can't wake people that are pretending to be asleep.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by Ekaka14: 9:12am On Sep 07
This man!!!
He puts "a" scatteredly and wrongly everywhere in his scripted speeches ...then he says " i'm a reformer".....abi make we tell am?🙄
Unless na ogboni reformer wey you be and dey advertise...
By the way, ewo bi Seyi omo "Pressdent" se mbe kakiri...him too dey trip as a member of his official cabinet abi?
This family & Lagos Cronnies business wey tinubu don turn Nigeria to...go show us shege long after dude don ruin naija patapata

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by nwirinedu(m): 9:33am On Sep 07
To turn Nigeria to one big animal farm where only 1percent will live well.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by RedAlert08(m): 9:42am On Sep 07
MadPolitician:
If you have visited China or lived there for a while, you need no one to tell you that there is something fishy with this gathering. Thousands of Nigerians live in China, but over 90% stay in Guangzhou, where a lot of commerce happens. And you ofcourse know those that "dominates" the Nigerian trading communities in China.

Beijing is more like Abuja, basically administrative. Past presidents always find ways to bring as much Nigerians as possible over to meet the president when he visits, things started changing with the APC. If you look at these pics, it looks like they selected some agbadorians living in Beijing for the photo ups. The Nigerians who actively participate in the Chinese economy are not there. Some own factories and would have given any president more ideas about what is going on in the country.

Intelligent submission. I currently live in China, and you're absolutely spot on.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by Iamanoited: 10:00am On Sep 07
Coolsperm must be (f) ugly too and jealous.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by KingLion007(m): 10:20am On Sep 07
Nigeria is in shambles and the president is busy meeting people in diaspora... For what exactly God abeg in my nxt life... I don't wanna be here Plsss...

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:46am On Sep 07
May nature fight for his creatures.
Nigerians you chained are in severe pains.
But it shall be well.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by Father4all: 11:05am On Sep 07
Lies. Another paid people
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 11:24am On Sep 07
Buccalcavity2:
I honestly like how he personalizes his conversations when he speaks with diaspora team. It's a departure from officious tendencies.....
However, all I want is Impact!
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by charlizonto: 11:48am On Sep 07
He get luck say I no dey China....I for stone am rotten eggs
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 11:50am On Sep 07
That's right. We all must play our part individuality and collectively to build the very great nation we advocate for. And oh yeah, our roles shouldn't and mustn't stop at critism and blame games but extend to and heavily reflect patriotic discharge of duties and selfless discipline towards the growth of our individual, societal, sub-national and national developments, including and not limited to political, sectorial, and personal accountability. The growth of this nation is our collective responsibility.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by Teenaira: 11:56am On Sep 07
Coolsperm:
Tinubu just like Buhari is just a picture president, you can't hear him talk or contribute in discussion, only to snap picture with ugly face,

That is not true. Even though he is not as tall as Buhari but I have seen him talk severally and reasonably too.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by givedemwotowoto: 12:17pm On Sep 07
MadPolitician:
The Nigerians who actively participate in the Chinese economy are not there. Some own factories and would have given any president more ideas about what is going on in the country.

He’s not interested in anyone’s ideas. He’s after state capture. Even his predecessor would’ve pretended better than this ronu bigot

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by Jagabanarmy: 12:32pm On Sep 07
givedemwotowoto:
More like a meeting with travel delegates from Nigeria

Even his predecessor who was a known bigot would’ve pretended more than this ronu bigot and at least met with the Nigerians living in China
When i saw the picture,I know they are travel delegates not Nigerians living in china
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:48pm On Sep 07
MadPolitician:
If you have visited China or lived there for a while, you need no one to tell you that there is something fishy with this gathering. Thousands of Nigerians live in China, but over 90% stay in Guangzhou, where a lot of commerce happens. And you ofcourse know those that "dominates" the Nigerian trading communities in China.

Beijing is more like Abuja, basically administrative. Past presidents always find ways to bring as much Nigerians as possible over to meet the president when he visits, things started changing with the APC. If you look at these pics, it looks like they selected some agbadorians living in Beijing for the photo ups. The Nigerians who actively participate in the Chinese economy are not there. Some own factories and would have given any president more ideas about what is going on in the country.

It’s a fact that the Igbo make up the largest percentage of Nigerians in China! I would estimate around 70%!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by SilasGreenback: 1:20pm On Sep 07
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAV4PlqAYH4?si=cxDQEcRKIuFiZLEY

🤣 I have just realised that some people think that the corrections aka hardship will be a shock to me (look at Deepsight's post).

It seems like they don't know that I predicted this around 2020 (remember my diagram) and stated why we must go through it. Nobody that readsmy diary and posts will think that this is a surprise to me.

I predicted it, I wrote why we must go through it, I wrote why we must see it to the end and not abandon it halfway and I wrote about the other times that we did corrections and abandoned them half way (Shagari and austerity, Babangida and SAP, Obasanjo's reforms, GEJ's attempt at reforms, etc).

Hi Naptu2. Can you be gracious enought to point me to one single third world country where the Bretton Woods prescriptions (removal of subsidies and devaluation of currency) have worked? Indeed is there any single instance where those prescription s have failed to wreck the economies they have been applied to?

I dont require more than one instance. Just one example of where these prescriptions ever succeeded. Just one.

Deep Sight.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by Killermamba: 1:53pm On Sep 07
naptu2:
Daddy D.O🇳🇬 @DOlusegun

is sanwo olu living in China now
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by naptu2: 1:57pm On Sep 07
Killermamba:
is sanwo olu living in China now

naptu2:
🤣 Some of the comments here are very funny.

Everybody and anybody that watches the news and sees, for example, events at the Council Chambers of the Aso Rock Villa, would know that the people on the right are usually government officials, while the people on the left are usually visitors. In this case, the people on the left are the Nigerians living in China.

Anyone with eyes can also read and see where it was written that,

In his remarks, Dr. Oche Barnabas, President of NIDO China, commended President Tinubu for his commitment to strengthening Nigeria-China relations, particularly in trade, investment, and people-to-people collaboration.

He expressed NIDO China's support for Nigeria's 4Ds initiative, launched by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Yusuf Maitama Tuggar, earlier in the year.

He pledged that the organization is eager to drive the initiative forward within the diaspora community.

Mr. Barnabas requested President Tinubu’s assistance in advocating for Nigeria to be officially recognized as a native English-speaking nation, which would open up job and educational opportunities for Nigerians in China.

''Your Excellency, I wish to indulge your kind attention and use this rare opportunity to share a key challenge on behalf of the Nigeria community in China. Due to the peculiar nature of this country, the Nigerian community is mainly composed of students, expatriates, and businessmen.

''Our desire is that Nigeria is officially recognized as a native English-speaking nation in China. We believe your esteemed engagements with the high-level authorities can assist us in establishing this status.

''Presently, over 70% of available international jobs in China are reserved for native English speakers. In 2016, the local authorities listed South Africa as a native English-speaking nation.

''We believe Nigeria has a chance to receive similar recognition due to the fact that English language is our official language and we are also blessed with Professor Wole Soyinka who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1986.

''We believe the enhancement of our status will open more opportunities to allow more Nigerians to study and work in China, thereby increasing diaspora remittance to Nigeria,'' he said.

The Chairman of NIDO China pledged that the organization would continue to contribute their expertise and resources to support President Tinubu’s administration and efforts to elevate Nigeria’s global standing.

And that the people that he was addressing (the people on the left) are:

Addressing members of Nigerians in Diaspora Organization in China (NIDO China) and the Nigerian community at the China World Hotel

But, of course you can't wake people that are pretending to be asleep.

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by patomberekpe(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07
Pathetic liars, you too photo with the same people you came with from Nigeria and some consul general and Embassy, You said Nigerians in China? Not even one leader of Nigerians in that meeting, At least I am one of the leaders here.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by ezechi242: 3:27pm On Sep 07
madridguy:

No worry ...your sense must not come back in Jesus name.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Nigerians Living In China (Photos) by presido11: 3:40pm On Sep 07
ogaemma:
Those people that left NIGERIA five years ago, do not know what God have done for them.
Even those on air right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform / Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership / Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.