Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,079 members, 7,973,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:06 PM

Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki (23362 Views)

JUST IN: Adams Oshiomole And Wife Lara Seperate, Agree On Silence Deal - Report / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih / Anthony Anenih Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by iampeterben(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07
A great leader and one to hold on high esteem.
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by IamANigerianMan: 1:36pm On Sep 07
SmartPolician:
September 21st shocked Wow! The guber election is upon us. This is an off-cycle election. INEC should make it transparent and cancel the results of PUs that submitted results that showed there was overvoting.

I don't know why it's hard for INEC to do the right thing. They are always in a hurry to declare yeye figures and the nonsensical Supreme Court will second it.

Rest in peace to Chief Anenih, the strong man of Edo politics. He has done his bit. So Monday Okpebholo beat Oserheimen Osunbor? Nawa
INEC make it transparent? Forget! Remember IMO and Kogi state
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by phemmie06(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07
Praying for the soul of the dead..... What will the prayer do?
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by alimiadedayo1: 1:45pm On Sep 07
ryloy:
The worst and most incompetent Minister of Work in Nigeria

PDP was a monumental disgrace to this country
what about APC we should be proud of them for bringing tears blood and sorrow to the nation.. You are a disgrace to your family and your generation and you are not worthy to be a father
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by Awoleesu(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07
brain54:
They will even use death for politics...?

No respect for the dead.

Politicians sef. This man died since 2018 for Christ's sake.

Because of elections now they remember him!

Well, twas the man's legacies they're towing I guess....

Baba also played politics that "dirty" during his lifetime, hence his 'Mr. Fix-it' alias.
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by brain54(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07
Awoleesu:

Well, twas the man's legacies they're towing I guess....

Baba also played politics that "dirty" during his lifetime, hence his 'Mr. Fix-it' alias.
That's true...

One of the dirtiest politicians I know.

Maybe it's kama!

1 Like

Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by ogaemma: 2:03pm On Sep 07
See them.
What is the difference between a cultist and them.
Our country have fallen into the hand's of unprepared opportunist, scavenger's and pirates.
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by makavalley(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07
See the way you're talking as if you're not in Nigeria..lol ..you take so called INEC serious when it comes to Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ election? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ either power of incumbency , federal might or Ghana must go bag will play a role

SmartPolician:
September 21st shocked Wow! The guber election is upon us. This is an off-cycle election. INEC should make it transparent and cancel the results of PUs that submitted results that showed there was overvoting.

I don't know why it's hard for INEC to do the right thing. They are always in a hurry to declare yeye figures and the nonsensical Supreme Court will second it.

Rest in peace to Chief Anenih, the strong man of Edo politics. He has done his bit. So Monday Okpebholo beat Oserheimen Osunbor? Nawa
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by zoedew: 2:24pm On Sep 07
ogugwa1992:

PDP Governorship Candidate Dr. Asue Ighodalo Pays Tribute to Late Chief Anthony Anenih at graveside in Uromi

https://leaders.ng/2024/09/07/i-will-protect-chief-anenihs-legacy-dr-asue-ighodalo-declares-at-anenihs-resting-place-in-uromi/

Ituah Ighodalo now prays for the dead๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”. The reportage must be wrong on this one,
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by TEYA: 2:28pm On Sep 07
Timmi:

Wow. The most corrupt politicians of our time is now been celebrated by the PDP? That says a lot about these politicians, the reason why the road in Esan land leading to Abuja is like what it is now was because when Anenih was the Minister of Works under Obasanjo, he collected the money for the construction and pocketed it. Now, this Anenih has become their hero to be worshipped and pray for at his graveyard.
Hmmm I remember several years back, at the end of a recruitment exercise, a nairalander lamented saying: "can't an Edo state indigene get a decent government job without knowing Tony Anenih? When will Tony Anenih die?" The guy told a very bitter tale of how Anenih always hijacks all Edo State slots whenever there is a federal government recruitment going on. But here is the guy, who shares the same surname (and nearly the same pedigree) with one of the leading figures of the underworld in the 80s being celebrated to the high heavens for his "contribution to political landscape of Edo state and Nigeria at large". Nigeria tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by Tareq1105: 2:36pm On Sep 07
LandMann:
Anenih that is part of those that looted the nations resources, right?

Even the Nigeria senate investigated and indicted him for contract inflation but Goodluck Jonathan government never allowed public hearing of the case.

Same Anenih would later go on to receive billions from NSA Dansuki to prosecute PDP election. Using country's money to fund personal election.

Today his son is the head of PDP campaign in Edo election.

It's unfortunate that 37% of voters elected Tinubu and APC for a second tenure after the disastrous 8 years of Buhari. Today, Nigeria is worse off under Tinubu and APC.

Edo people are stuck between choosing between two demons, APC and PDP. Do they continue with PDP, a party that has dragged Edo state down to pre-Oshiomole era or do they give their votes to APC, a party that has plunged all of Nigeria into suffering and hardship?

One thing is certain, Tinubu's wicked and insensitive policies of impoverishing the populace will work against APC and it's candidate in Edo election.

APC will win Edo north courtesy of Oshiomole but PDP may just win Edo, all thanks to Tinubu's wicked federal government.

Long term, Edo people will lose out cos if they elect PDP candidate that hasn't performed for 8 years again then the elected PDP candidate will not perform as well, leaving Edo people to suffer 16 years under PDP like Abia state suffered under PDP.

Look at the height of desperation. A former minister of works, who was indicted for mismanagement of money meant for road rehabilitation.

Na now Obaseki remember the grave of Mr Fix it. There was virtually nothing Mr Fix it could not fix when he was alive.

It's obvious Obaseki and Ighodalo were just playing politics here.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by Alliswell248: 2:43pm On Sep 07
Antoeni:
After abusing Peter Obi and teaching him a lesson:

...Many of them have sold their cars
...Many cannot pay their rent
...Many are drinking roots and agbo because they cannot afford medicines
...Many cannot afford fuel
...Many have gone into involuntary exercise due to the high cost of transportation
...Japa has become exclusive privilege of the rich
...The cost of an Android phone is now the same amount for Corolla 2005 before Tinubu
...Yam and garri for market how far ๐Ÿ˜œ
...It is our turn. No one is exempted

Tribalism is a seed with multi facet and multi dimensional yield. The results of bad governance don't respect tribe or religion

Keep wailing...

No regret not voting bitter obi
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by famology(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07
Obaseki is a demonic liar. Thus is not what you told us in 2020. You said oshiomhole wanted you to share edo state money. 4yrs after it's Anenih burial. God go punish u

3 Likes

Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by etrouble: 3:09pm On Sep 07
Pastor Ituah, I see you oooo. Continue your Yahoo Yahoo. Shey na Tony Anenith wey everybody know say na cursed thief you go pray for him grave again? Na Ogun go kee you there
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by etrouble: 3:10pm On Sep 07
ryloy:
The worst and most incompetent Minister of Work in Nigeria

PDP was a monumental disgrace to this country

Thatโ€™s the bastard that Yahoo Pastor went to pray at his grave.
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by etrouble: 3:11pm On Sep 07
allen113:
Them dn carry campaign go graveside?
Nawa ooh

Nothing wey Oloriburuku Oloshi people no fit do nah

1 Like

Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by etrouble: 3:13pm On Sep 07
IamANigerianMan:

INEC make it transparent? Forget! Remember IMO and Kogi state

Shey na Dino Melaye win Kogi ni, Abi you don dey smoke wetin pass your head?
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by etrouble: 3:14pm On Sep 07
Antoeni:

...Many have gone into involuntary exercise due to the high cost of transportation
...The cost of an Android phone is now the same amount for Corolla 2005 before Tinubu

Tribalism is a seed with multi facet and multi dimensional yield. The results of bad governance don't respect tribe or religion

Whateverโ€™ you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you. No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria. If you want to cry, you can continue crying, itโ€™s your constitutional right
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by playfulvivo: 3:40pm On Sep 07
Politicians can do anything during electioneering campaign ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by madone: 3:59pm On Sep 07
Antoeni:

go to that bar close to your house drink any thing you like for therebills on me.
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by Kinoike: 4:13pm On Sep 07
Tony Anineh Mr fix it. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by Kinoike: 4:17pm On Sep 07
Antoeni:

. Smart guy!
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by Access03(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07
Bitterkola100:

I wouldn't want to speak on obi who's a worse character than all other 2023 presidential candidates by precedence.

The question is, did atiku (he came second) lose to tinubu as a result of tribalism as alleged or the lose was a result of rigging done by tinubu and yakubu of inec?

If it's tribalism, then tell me which region of the nation is guilty of this tribalism tag.
For your info, the south west you are accusing of tribalism has six state.
During the last elections.
Lp won lagos
Pdp won osun and oyo
Apc won ogun, ekiti and ondo.

Now, does this voting pattern of the south west have anything in semblance with tribalism?

Be definite.
Tribalism or election rigging.
Obi presidency or biafra.

PDP won only in Osun State.
APC- Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti & Ogun.
LP- Lagos
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by NewHe: 4:49pm On Sep 07
Clowns!
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by godofuck231: 5:23pm On Sep 07
This man has already won the election

1 Like

Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by ojbaba95(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07
Wow!

Graveyard campaign....hun!

From the so-called technocrats ooooo.

Politics ya werey gan ooo....walahi!
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by Sweeetheart(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07
Antoeni:

Yet una dey wail and shout most

You poor rats believes Igbo is richer than anyone in Nigeria whereas you people can't match Yoruba when it comes to wealth empire

You think many niggas are not balling in west, leave your underdeveloped village and stop relying on the sun igbo newspaper
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by appini: 6:23pm On Sep 07
allen113:
Them dn carry campaign go graveside?
Nawa ooh

Dey play.... they went to ask him to mobilise ghost voters from the other side.
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by Assetosky(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07
AjegunleBoy:
safer to vote a stone on d ground than vote anything APC!
cool

What about the reverend father governor in Benue state
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by AuItsene: 6:44pm On Sep 07
Cheap!
Re: Anenih's State Funeral Is the Reason Oshiomole And I have Issues - Obaseki by ryloy: 7:00pm On Sep 07
alimiadedayo1:

what about APC we should be proud of them for bringing tears blood and sorrow to the nation.. You are a disgrace to your family and your generation and you are not worthy to be a father
The thread is about PDP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Protesters Attack Rivers Residents / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 28 New Judges [see Full List] / Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.