Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,134 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:53 AM

Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason (52053 Views)

Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR / Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by iampeterben(m): 11:17am On Sep 07
The Special Adviser to President Bola Tinubu on Media and Publicity, Ajuri Ngelale, has stepped down from his role with immediate effect.

In a statement issued by the Presidency on Saturday, Ngelale said he had submitted a memo to the Chief of Staff to the President, Femi Gbajabiamila, informing him of his plan to proceed on indefinite leave.

Ngelale added that he has also stepped down as the Special Presidential Envoy on Climate Action and Chairman of the Presidential Steering Committee on Project Evergreen.

According to Ngelale, he stepped down from his roles to deal with medical matters presently affecting his immediate and nuclear family.

The statement read, On Friday, I submitted a memo to the Chief of Staff to the President informing my office that I am proceeding on an indefinite leave of absence to frontally deal with medical matters presently affecting my immediate nuclear family.

“While I fully appreciate that the ship of state waits for no man, this agonizing decision — entailing a pause of my functions as the Special Adviser to the President on Media & Publicity and Official Spokesperson of the President, Special Presidential Envoy on Climate Action, and Chairman, Presidential Steering Committee on Project Evergreen — was taken after significant consultations with my family over the past several days as a vexatious medical situation has worsened at home.

“I look forward to returning to full-time national service when time, healing, and fate permit. I respectfully ask for some privacy for my family and me during this time.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-ajuri-ngelale-steps-down-as-tinubus-spokesman/%3famp

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by Throwback: 11:23am On Sep 07
I pray his family receive healing.

Make e no be cancer sha.

That monster has destroyed many happy homes.

227 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by Throwback: 11:24am On Sep 07
However, he expressed his intention to return to his national service roles once circumstances allow.

I look forward to returning to full-time national service when time, healing, and fate permit,” Ngelale added.

Spoken like a patriot.

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by kaludestiny10(m): 11:34am On Sep 07
I will rather die in poverty than receive millions as salary while helping the government to propagate lies in the name of spokesperson.

316 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by Nonny95: 11:35am On Sep 07
Throwback:

Instead of you to commiserate with him over the pressing medical issue in his family.

Typical Obi in Black supporter.

The production line of lies has collapsed. The guy is out of steam.

You can cry over my comment how you like tho. It gives me orgasm

334 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by mightyhaze: 11:36am On Sep 07
kaludestiny10:
I will rather die in poverty than receive millions as salary while helping the government to propagate lies in the name of spokesperson.
Facts..

My mind no go settle

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by NaijaCover(m): 11:37am On Sep 07
No Be Small Thing ooooo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by Jestin: 11:37am On Sep 07
Failure Tinubu should resign too and proceed on a journey of after life

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by Softmirror: 11:37am On Sep 07
This can never happen except in 'saner climes'. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by Hemanwel(m): 11:37am On Sep 07
Channels Television said he went on indefinite leave. Una say he step down. Which should we believe?

Anyways, me thinks he was tired of defending a failure. A bad market is never easy to sell.

You can't be a defender of bad government and expect your sanity to be complete.

If I lie, have you seen Reno Omokri's recent picture? The guy looks tattered like he just escaped from one mental health facility.

211 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by emkz: 11:37am On Sep 07
I hope his family pulls through at this trying time.

Ajuri, we'd never forget your days at AIT, Channels and how you served former Vice President Osinbajo very well.

We also remember how you stuck your neck out and spoke for Tinubu's campaign.

Throughout your work as a journalist and spokesman for a VP and president, you never clashed with anyone. You always stuck to your facts and was always prepared with data.

You were also a likable fellow.

You did make some mistakes, but you took criticism in your stride.

You did well.

I know the job can be overwhelming, but family always comes first. In my own professional world, I disagree with those who ask me to sacrifice my time and family time for work. If I work without a family, I am empty. Many may never understand why some people prioritize family. Those of us who do appreciate this sacrifice you have made for them.

Be strong and look after your family and yourself. We are praying your family pulls through. Those of us who followed you from your days as a rookie journalist to the height would always be rooting for you anywhere you go.

Peace.

PS: Do not join Arise TV. They are the enemy of the people. Go back to Channels if you wish to return to broadcasting.

79 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by ClearFlair: 11:38am On Sep 07
I don't care for the reasons. All I see is "steps down".

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by ariesbull: 11:38am On Sep 07
Dude doesn't want to be among the team he moves

Get well ....the immediate family

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by Yorubastardz: 11:38am On Sep 07
Ok
Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by yinkus6750(m): 11:38am On Sep 07
It's not easy to defend failure. Everyone cannot be a LIAR MOHAMMED .

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by Bantino(m): 11:38am On Sep 07
We will soon hear the real reason he stepped down.

On the other hand why is it that people around the “head” takes the blame and fall while the “head” doesn’t take responsibility and make amends for things to work out for the best?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by obi4eze(m): 11:38am On Sep 07
Hmm...
Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by Odunsiada(f): 11:38am On Sep 07
Defending Tinubu has to be the most difficult job

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by straighttalk(m): 11:38am On Sep 07
Okay, time will tell.
It's too early to speculate correctly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by CJStarz: 11:38am On Sep 07
He couldn't continue bearing the moral burden of lies.

May God heal his family in Jesus Name

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by Urgent1Million: 11:38am On Sep 07
Nothing surprising if you've read "Rituals, blood and death: the spiritual side of Aso Villa" by Reuben Abati.
Ajuri has resigned.
And it's the best decision he would ever make.
Aso Villa is a deadly occultic enclave, and with Tinubu, the situation is even much more dreadly.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by ukaface(f): 11:38am On Sep 07
To Dey talk on behalf of emilokan don tire am

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by DrAda(f): 11:39am On Sep 07
It would be nice to know the real reason he stepped down.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by Bobloco: 11:39am On Sep 07
Right in the middle of the wicked fuel pump price hike crisis inflicted by the Tinubu regime 

Ajuri Ngelale does not want to continue to be part of the most wicked and draconian regime in the history of this country.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by Parashooter: 11:39am On Sep 07
Wishing him well even though he doesn't want to accept that his principal brought untold hardship on the Nigerian citizens.

Since he is going for/on medicals...

Hope he stays in Nigeria for it & let's see the result & score board of how good his principal is grin grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by Kingpele(m): 11:39am On Sep 07
grin grin grin grin when u realise that your lies is taking it's toll on your loved ones through sickness and diseases and you still love your family ..the only option left is to step back and away from your lying job

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by Judolisco(m): 11:39am On Sep 07
Wish you and your family all the best.... Despite seeing health issues now in dis statement, some werey go still abuse am..... Dem Don swr for some people Sha.... Yet if they call them to take over his office, they'll take it without even thinking angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by ClearFlair: 11:40am On Sep 07
Throwback:

Instead of you to commiserate with him over the pressing medical issue in his family.

No wonder APC deceived you twice. Too easy 🤣

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale Steps Down, Gives Reason by Tolu2024(f): 11:40am On Sep 07
Throwback:

Only a fool will believe it’s a medical issue they just sack him and he will be replace by we all know .

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How A Customer Stood His Ground Against Outrageous NEPA Bill. / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.