Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,741 members, 7,979,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

Nigerian Lady Slaps, Beats Her Husband Abroad (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Slaps, Beats Her Husband Abroad (Video) (42926 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Slaps, Beats Her Husband Abroad (Video) by Okeybb: 4:44pm On Sep 08
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Nigerian Lady Slaps, Beats Her Husband Abroad (Video) by Okeybb: 4:45pm On Sep 08
Zonefree:

It's a skit because a man is at the receiving end. If reverse is the case, you'll lead the #Justice4Hen campaign.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 justice4hen you said?
Re: Nigerian Lady Slaps, Beats Her Husband Abroad (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08
GeneralOjukwu:
The guy na Dem Dem Bia-Chest-Beta.

They hide under their beds every Monday 🛌 because a fellow man farted continents away.

They run away in their wives skirts at first sign of trouble.

This woman is flogging him for borrowing her skirt grin

It seems u didn't even have data to watch the video the woman is speaking yoruba.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slaps, Beats Her Husband Abroad (Video) by Iamiykeman(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08
Nonsense, try it with me you'll regret the day we met
Re: Nigerian Lady Slaps, Beats Her Husband Abroad (Video) by Lastpharoah33: 7:34pm On Sep 08
This has to be a skit shocked,

I can't even imagine having a female ontop like that, if not the cowgirl position while making out.

Dude's gathering evidence?, Nah...

I can't take an atom of what I just saw in the name of gathering evidence!
Re: Nigerian Lady Slaps, Beats Her Husband Abroad (Video) by sharpchap: 8:58pm On Sep 08
revolt:
NOPE. IN THE WEST. ITS BELIEVE ALL WOMEN. DONT GIVE THIS NONSENSE ADVICE. JONATHAN MAJORS RAN FROM THE WOMAN ON CAMERA AND WAS STILL FOUND GUILTY COS HE SHOVED HER WHILE SHE ATTACKED HIM. ALl ON CAMERA. A FEMINIST BLACK JUDGE WILL WATCH THIS VIDEO AND STILL FIND THE MAN GUILTY

my brother as in eeeh the benefit that women get is too much. too many things skewed unfairly in their favour. It has already started leading to less marriages

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Slaps, Beats Her Husband Abroad (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08
The man was probably drunk/doped...

My thought, though...
Re: Nigerian Lady Slaps, Beats Her Husband Abroad (Video) by ScarletBrace(m): 9:55am On Sep 09
officialwdhtvv:
Nigerian lady seen in viral video assaulting her husband overseas shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri7itd4HFXM

Content creators. I hail una o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Slaps, Beats Her Husband Abroad (Video) by peleson1: 10:26am On Sep 10
CorrectionFLuid:

Pervert

Oga what I do na?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest / Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos / Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.