Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,808 members, 7,976,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:04 PM

Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) (1941 Views)

Seyi Shay - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) / Mercy Isoyip - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by utitofonsunday: 7:50pm On Sep 07
From 1 to 10 rate this sexy photo of Destiny Etiko.

More sexy pictures: https://facebook.com/akwatvonline

Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07
This mgbeke should rest abeg...

6 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by utitofonsunday: 8:08pm On Sep 07
LuQuLuQu:
This mgbeke should rest abeg...

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by utitofonsunday: 8:15pm On Sep 07
Another 1

Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by utitofonsunday: 8:16pm On Sep 07
Hot or Not?

Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by madone: 8:17pm On Sep 07
Once you are the other room all thes body mass becomes a work load.The thing is all women taste same. Onc your kini is inside all men have one purpose which is to cum after dat big yansh means nothing. And from experience big yansh without character is annoyingly vexing.

13 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by SocialJustice: 8:26pm On Sep 07
I will take you to Miami beach next summer.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by utitofonsunday: 8:33pm On Sep 07
madone:
Once you are the other room all thes body mass becomes a work load.The thing is all women taste same. Onc your kini is inside all men have one purpose which is to cum after dat big yansh means nothing. And from experience big yansh without character is annoyingly vexing.

Lols
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by 2cribz: 9:36pm On Sep 07
P.o.f
My ex was like her.looking banging and curvy with clothes on. While off its pile of fat,stretch marks,etc.i cum quick once I see all those ...

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by Feldie: 9:44pm On Sep 07
Old
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by utitofonsunday: 9:52pm On Sep 07
2cribz:
P.o.f
My ex was like her.looking banging and curvy with clothes on. While off its pile of fat,stretch marks,etc.i cum quick once I see all those ...

Lolsss
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by bdon123(m): 1:08am On Sep 08
Shes aging real fast
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by Rahmaniaibrahim: 3:41am On Sep 08
She's 🔥
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 6:32am On Sep 08
madone:
Once you are the other room all thes body mass becomes a work load. The thing is all women taste same. Onc your kini is inside all men have one purpose which is to cum after dat big yansh means nothing. And from experience big yansh without character is annoyingly vexing.
Mba. They don't

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by Axis313(m): 7:01am On Sep 08
I wonder how she go look like in her old age.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by Mryacks: 7:05am On Sep 08
utitofonsunday:
From 1 to 10 rate this sexy photo of Destiny Etiko.

More sexy pictures: https://facebook.com/akwatvonline

She is okay for 'tasty" males to look at and fantasize about ...but for me she is just meh!! Best wishes to her though
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by Vyzz: 10:33am On Sep 08
Op

Give me ur sister
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by BaddieFreak(f): 11:29am On Sep 08
Before I opened this thread, I knew men would be bashing her and her shape and I was right.
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by Bobodee09: 11:34am On Sep 08
Tallesty1:
Mba. They don't

Have you bleeped any that didn't make you cum before??
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by Cocolatti(m): 12:53pm On Sep 08
She's full of Poo !!!
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by realsportclub7: 2:15pm On Sep 08
BaddieFreak:
Before I opened this thread, I knew men would be bashing her and her shape and I was right.
It might sounds like bashing or hate.

But sincerely, those banging look (so called) is only of value when in clothes.

Remove clothe, person go nearly vomit.
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by BaddieFreak(f): 2:37pm On Sep 08
realsportclub7:

It might sounds like bashing or hate.

But sincerely, those banging look (so called) is only of value when in clothes.

Remove clothe, person go nearly vomit.

But you go knack am with joy if you get opportunity abi? undecided

Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by utitofonsunday: 3:18pm On Sep 08
Mryacks:

She is okay for 'tasty" males to look at and fantasize about ...but for me she is just meh!! Best wishes to her though

Lolsss
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by Godwin4444: 3:25pm On Sep 08
BaddieFreak:

not everyone is obsessed with these public properties n no b all men their prick Dey think for them

I hate this kind statement, there are men who are tired of all these toto that na by force dem Dey give their wife for house

A guy who have had sex with over 50 women of different races won't fall for all these bullshit cos to me they are all d same

Just forget
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by meobizy(f): 4:16pm On Sep 08
Meh. I saw her in a movie once. The booty is eye catching. After forty minutes, I got bored, wondering what else she had to offer. That “backyard” is her whole personality.
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 08
Truly speaking she has a banging body, I just hope her toto is still tight sha grin

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by TheBreastSucker(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08
BaddieFreak:

Forget about Destiny Etiko na your breast I go like suck tongue
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by realsportclub7: 8:59pm On Sep 08
BaddieFreak:

Knack her? No

With joy cry cry You just off me.
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by utitofonsunday: 5:52am On Sep 09
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Truly speaking she has a banging body, I just hope her toto is still tight sha grin

Baaad guy!!!
Re: Destiny Etiko - Is She Hot Or Not? (photo) by utitofonsunday: 5:53am On Sep 09
meobizy:
Meh. I saw her in a movie once. The booty is eye catching. After forty minutes, I got bored, wondering what else she had to offer. That “backyard” is her whole personality.

Lolsss

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj And Genevieve Dating, A Publicity Gimmick As Genevieve Pulls Out / Onyeka Weds Chima / Twitter Beef; Rapper Mi Vs Terry G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.