Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,103 members, 7,973,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:07 AM

How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times (38063 Views)

Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Buhari Humiliates Tinubu - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by Eriokanmi: 7:52pm On Sep 08
Ajuri was in a wrong government and party. They don't like it when you report the truth to the public about them cos they've proven beyond doubts that they're anti-people. They needed a liar like garuba shehu, adesina or lai Muhammed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by Flangelo12: 7:53pm On Sep 08
Stories.

Why didn't you report it before his resignation?
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by babzo(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08
Curious346:
Don't be surprised if they arrest and charge him for sundry crime too

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by JagaLove: 8:08pm On Sep 08
Appointed by the president's son
Nigeria politics is obviously family business
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by Sonofgod1990(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08
I laugh in ngelale
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by alimiadedayo1: 8:16pm On Sep 08
Brendaniel:
I'm not surprised, They said Tinubu had no cabal and for that he will be the best president in the history of Nigeria, now that he is looking like the worst president of Nigeria, suddenly an imaginary cabal is now being blamed.

It is well and his governance will favor me and my family
He is the worst president in the history of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by TableLeg(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08
Ajuri Oyinbo
So long, sucker!
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by stevups(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08
As a progressive youth, I can boldly tell you that this long rope did not handle that post well. Nothing was heard from the presidency. Odeleti gbabode
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by NaijaSumigan: 8:18pm On Sep 08
They chose to assassinate the young man's character believing we are fools like they are.

That young man demonstrated patriotism and high level of integrity by resigning from the dirty job and role you intend him to play. All for the quest of power that you all will abandon someday and die and even forgotten, your conscience are all dead.

Continue, we shall see where you all will end... I appreciate the young man for his display of professionalism and maturity, please my advise is don't say anything about this matter to the press.

People like myself understand all that transpired. I Love you Ajuri...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by victorv12(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08
Let them bring in Fani Kayode.
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by Testimony1988(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08
That might be far from the truth, I guess maybe he might have said something that was not in favour of the President and his team.
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by descartes400: 8:23pm On Sep 08
Curious346:
Ajuri is a charlatan

He can't even lace the shoes of Femi Adesina or Shehu Garba.

It is a misnomer and a miscalculation for the President to have appointed such a junior journalist to such a senior position. It is no surprise that he could not deliver as expected,” the official said.
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by lomprico(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08
Brendaniel:
I'm not surprised, They said Tinubu had no cabal and for that he will be the best president in the history of Nigeria, now that he is looking like the worst president of Nigeria, suddenly an imaginary cabal is now being blamed.

It is well and his governance will favor me and my family

Tinubu is the carbal/ cartel head himself. Anything you hear happen, he is directly responsible. Na him sack the guy.
I don't even know why the fuss about this? All of them should go to hell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by descartes400: 8:27pm On Sep 08
Curious346:
Ajuri is a charlatan

He being dey think hmm height, pink lips and bushy bear bear for face na hm be the job.. does he think the presidency is a modeling company?

It is a misnomer and a miscalculation for the President to have appointed such a junior journalist to such a senior position. It is no surprise that he could not deliver as expected,” the official said.
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by jubrilELsudan: 8:34pm On Sep 08
AS E BE SO HIM NGE NO LALE AGAIN SO OOOOO

Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by Eagleways: 8:45pm On Sep 08
GreatrAnalyst:
Can you guys move to some more important things?
see you wey no know yourself dey talk. More Important thing like say you get a job
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by spencekat(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08
Amuluonyenaego:
The boy tall shaa
A father and husband is a boy?
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by Larsa28: 8:49pm On Sep 08
))) Hot girls are waiting for you on - - T­o­p­2­5­.f­u­n
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by VaginaAcademic: 8:56pm On Sep 08
Story dem done sacrifice this one position for another highest bidder
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by VaginaAcademic: 8:58pm On Sep 08
descartes400:

He being dey think hmm height, pink lips and bushy bear bear for face na hm be the job.. does he think the presidency is a modeling company?
Na hatred dey worry you person wey get good academic qualifications
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by descartes400: 9:01pm On Sep 08
VaginaAcademic:
Na hatred dey worry you person wey get good academic qualifications

Having a good academic qualification doesn't mean he can lace the shoes of Femi Adesina or Shehu Garba.

Do you think the aforementioned people are less qualified?

He simply lack the requisite experience for the job.
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by VaginaAcademic: 9:07pm On Sep 08
descartes400:

Having a good academic qualification doesn't mean he can lace the shoes of Femi Adesina or Shehu Garba.

Do you think the aforementioned people are less qualified?

He simply lack the requisite experience for the job.
The Agbadorian with all the experience in the world is making life miserable for Nigerians. Ngelale was removed to be replaced by the highest bidder for that position.
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08
anonimi:

What requisite training on PR did Adesina, Abati, Adeniyi and FFK have when they served in the same position for years
How old are you? How on earth could you compare these men with Ajuri Ngelale in terms of experience and training? He can't even talk where these men are talking.
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by lagosrd: 9:45pm On Sep 08
Morbeta11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/732336-exclusive-real-reason-ajuri-ngelale-stepped-down-as-tinubus-spokesperson.html

Useless exalted position where old rags are out to concert lies that always put the government into deeper troubles
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by Cullinane: 9:58pm On Sep 08
AfonjaMozlems:
Backstabbers from the bigoted region of hate really dealt with this man. The worst thing you can do is open yourself to them.

They are not to be trusted.
They must betray you.
Dem don use "You be Omo Ibo" force am out.

1 Like

Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by Voltage7: 9:59pm On Sep 08
GeneralOjukwu:

Lol. You call yourself sapiosexual with zero sense.

I can bet anything your entire lineage COMBINED hasn't achieved up to Bayo's excreta.

Yes this might make you cry but it's the bitter truth. Prove me wrong... I'm waiting grin
I have completed first round with your miserable mother.

Abeg help us they count the rounds
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by healthkknatural(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08
descartes400:

Who are you asking the dumb question?

And if he is a Short man , You will still ask if the Presidency is for dwarfs.. mtcheew
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by opeldavid: 11:03pm On Sep 08
All these nonsense simply because he is not from that region. He was in the midst of ethnic bigots. I pitied him. Best decision to take because I knew he wouldn't last long

1 Like

Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by GeneralOjukwu: 11:20pm On Sep 08
Voltage7:

Voltage7 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

I have completed first round with your miserable mother.

Abeg help us they count the rounds
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by Voltage7: 11:30pm On Sep 08
GeneralOjukwu:
Your mom is being choked here. When I am done with her, I will dice her up and send it to your useless father. 😊
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by uncletmedia: 12:16am On Sep 09
Well let him go and drink water for the one wey him done chop.
My country people, be careful where you eat.
Re: How Ajuri Ngelale Was Blocked From Meeting President Tinubu - Premium Times by StarRiderr: 12:33am On Sep 09
GreatrAnalyst:
Can you guys move to some more important things?
this is very important more than you thought my good friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late / Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja / Twitter Suspension: Bruno Maçães Reacts 'This Seems Like A Reasonable Decision'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.