Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,779 members, 7,945,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert (16996 Views)

Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert / Aliko Dangote & Zainab Ahmed Visit The Oil Refinery In Lagos / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by naptu2: 2:18pm On Sep 08
Is he still wasting his time?
Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by SmartyPants(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08
SmartyPants:

1. There was no point at which I said Forbes only compiles data annually. I said Forbes only releases a wealthy list once a year. There is no point at which I have deviated from that position, so I have no idea what you're rambling on about, but okay.

2. You're correct on the face of the evidence, Forbes Africa does release sub-annual periodic lists.

Cheers.

Wait... This guy really went to his Nairaland diary to post the below....

cheesy

I've never seen this one before. What the actual fvck??

Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by naptu2: 3:08pm On Sep 08
And it's not just about Forbes. Many foreign media organisations have been compiling regular lists of the richest people in the world and I have monitored those lists since the 1980s when the Sultan of Brunei was ranked as the richest person in the world. There have been daily, monthly and yearly rankings. Everybody knows this. Nobody is interested in the opinion of someone who doesn't know anything and can't accept correction.

This is the Bloomberg Billionaire's Index. It is a daily ranking of the 500 richest people in the world.

https://www.bloomberg.com/billionaires/
Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by KLEINBASS: 4:40pm On Sep 08
Jayhome24:
He has be thee richest man so Rupert or Raptue can kiss my
a s s. Anything South Africa disgusting me with passion.

Just because you want us to allow you to be illegal parasites in our country and smile while you busy with drugs and scams
Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by BTCog: 5:02pm On Sep 08
South Africans will not be happy to hear this.
Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by preciouswoman66(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08
LibertyRep:
Good for him.

But what's the benefit of this title to the rest of us? Bragging right?

Crash cement and fuel price, then we can begin to talk.

Say because na ur papa? Where I dey when him dey hustle??

Hustle yours and you can start crashing prices of your business products

He's a capitalist for Christ sake!! Just like Dem Elon musk and co

This is not to say there aren't people who do it but he's a capitalist businessman
Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by Prolificgiant(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08
Dangote please do giveaway let's celebrate with you
Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by officialfestus(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08
Ayjay44:
I wish say this man na my papa
dreamer.
Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by uncletmedia: 11:53pm On Sep 08
There is this me for everything.
It is not really how much make. But how .u h you bless humanity.
Also be careful what you eat
Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by chidi2003(m): 12:20am On Sep 09
wolesmile:
How come those doing money ritual have never overtaken any of these businessmen as the richest person in the world?
Even footballers, they're yet to overtake.
That means money ritual na scam.
100% fallacy!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by RodgersAkpafu: 7:28pm On Sep 09
Typing:

It's the same reason why no Igbo man made the list of the 20 richest people in Nigeria. grin

you know this how?
Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by Panda7: 8:10pm On Sep 09
This man has no NI [National_income], so get it off with the over knacking and food talks. He can't even feed half of y'all daily plus the rampant health concerns.
Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by Typing: 9:24pm On Sep 09
RodgersAkpafu:

you know this how?

It's not a hidden secret na. All their wealth na Rituals, blood money and from crime
Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by RodgersAkpafu: 10:04pm On Sep 09
Typing:

It's not a hidden secret na. All their wealth na Rituals, blood money and from crime

so my family are criminals, ritualistic and bloody money ?
that's interesting
Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by RodgersAkpafu: 10:05pm On Sep 09
Panda7:
This man has no NI [National_income], so get it off with the over knacking and food talks. He can't even feed half of y'all daily plus the rampant health concerns.
Re: Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert by Typing: 9:40am
RodgersAkpafu:

so my family are criminals, ritualistic and bloody money ?
that's interesting

If they are from East, then there is 101% possibility that they are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Philanthropists Inspiring Youth Entrepreneurship / Akwa-Ibom: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Wednesday / TA Orji Remains One Of The Worst Governors Nigeria Ever Produced – Tony Ukasanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.