Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,184 members, 7,973,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:00 PM

Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post (52361 Views)

Unveiling Ex-military Officers Vying For Governorship, Senate Seats / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by D3rd(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09
Gossipninja:
"Go back to Anambra" don dey collect from Irish Potatoes.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol!!!

I gave you the 420th like because you hit the nail well to be "419"
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by toneroforever(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09
RealDaughter:

Guy is too early,my laugh loud,make my Landlord no pursue me oo,na Emilokon Landlord ooo grin

Irish get Mc Oloumo abi wetin make dem take time,Agboro dey Ireland ooo grin

Lol. grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by D3rd(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09
APOPTOSIS:

Which one is Abuja state again...?
Seems we now have aliens on this platform πŸ™†πŸΎπŸ™†πŸΎπŸ™†πŸΎ

Since he/she chose to use Abuja, you should have reminded him/her that the senator presently representing Abuja is IRETI Kingibe a Yoruba woman.

We voted for her.

The Gbagyi people did not threaten the Yorubas, their Kings did not promise a lagoon treatment neither was mama Tunde told not to come out if she isn't voting a Gbagyi.

This thing called tribalism runs very deep in some people's blood.
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by EmmyNorse(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09
Soboroto soboroto
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by pedrilo: 3:27pm On Sep 09
But truly, can we allow irish white pipo hold political offices in Nigeria of today?
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Brougo: 6:07pm On Sep 09
Go help Tinubu, leave Ireland alone.. cry
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by idealogical: 6:13pm On Sep 09
Realtruth2023:

You are still trying to be half clever here. I just told you that someone from Imo was employed in that exercise. Quit the mischief abeg.

The fact that one person from imo got hired doesn't change that memo and it's content.

Stop trying to fool yourself with your own deception and diversion.

That's an official state document and state employment policy.
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by idealogical: 6:16pm On Sep 09
Realtruth2023:

Dude stop being childish

Stop being a bigot. When people make comments that has nothing to do with you or igbo people, jump in to start doing tribal comparisons like a tribal warlord.
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Realtruth2023: 6:33pm On Sep 09
idealogical:

Stop being a bigot. When people make comments that has nothing to do with you or igbo people, jump in to start doing tribal comparisons like a tribal warlord.

I have always said it, present my comments before any competent court of law and they will tell you that it is not evident to prove that I am a bigot. But you eehnn your bigotry stinks more than human faeces.
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Realtruth2023: 6:34pm On Sep 09
idealogical:

The fact that one person from imo got hired doesn't change that memo and it's content.

Stop trying to fool yourself with your own deception and diversion.

That's an official state document and state employment policy.

Try and have sense. I gave you a scenario with Imo state. Indigene, you should know that there are many others.
Try and be sensible and stop being dense.
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by herich(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09
Judolisco:
is that why akeredolu's wife was chased out by thugs and ojukwu's wife wasn't given a chance to run for senate?
Coward!
Come base in the East and contest or continue to cry from your @sshole grin grin
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by idealogical: 8:55pm On Sep 09
Realtruth2023:

Try and have sense. I gave you a scenario with Imo state. Indigene, you should know that there are many others.
Try and be sensible and stop being dense.

Your sense and flawed argument doesn't eliminate the employment memo and statement employment policies stating that Anambra Jobs are only for the people of Anambra.

Tell me the document doesn't exist and I'll take you seriously.

All you're going is boring me with irrelevant rubbish.
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by idealogical: 8:59pm On Sep 09
Realtruth2023:

I have always said it, present my comments before any competent court of law and they will tell you that it is not evident to prove that I am a bigot. But you eehnn your bigotry stinks more than human faeces.

lol.. do I really need a court of law to show that you quoted me with Igbo supremacy rubbish even though the topic and my comment has nothing to do with Igbo?

You people think everything must always be about you, you always find a way to inject Igbo into every conversation even when the conversation is not about Igbo people. You're just too tribally obsessed
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Judolisco(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09
herich:

Coward!
Come base in the East and contest or continue to cry from your @sshole grin grin
same east that your parents can't come out on Mondays?
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by RealDaughter(f): 11:00pm On Sep 09
[quote author=nams77 post=131917154][/quote]
Saying same thing that's why i called you a visioner coz that's exactly what will happen
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Realtruth2023: 11:26pm On Sep 09
idealogical:

lol.. do I really need a court of law to show that you quoted me with Igbo supremacy rubbish even though the topic and my comment has nothing to do with Igbo?

You people think everything must always be about you, you always find a way to inject Igbo into every conversation even when the conversation is not about Igbo people. You're just too tribally obsessed

Dude it's official you need a psychiatrist. Guy you need help, this is a mental illness walahi.
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Realtruth2023: 11:27pm On Sep 09
idealogical:

Your sense and flawed argument doesn't eliminate the employment memo and statement employment policies stating that Anambra Jobs are only for the people of Anambra.

Tell me the document doesn't exist and I'll take you seriously.

All you're going is boring me with irrelevant rubbish.

Once again you are mentally retarded and you need help seriously you do.
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by nams77: 10:17am On Sep 10
RealDaughter:

Saying same thing that's why i called you a visioner coz that's exactly what will happen
Ok. Now I get your position. The funny thing is that in the advent of this carnage/ state-sponsored terrorism spreading all over the country, the south west and middle belt will be worst hit and entirely swallowed up. The south east and to some extent the south south will be able to defend themselves and repel these marauders from the sahel

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by joshkke(m): 11:38am On Sep 10
DelilahMakinde:
so what's the problem here ??

If Adenuga tried this in Anambra , they will show her more pepper than this.

100% not true. Who tried?
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Benwems(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10
what you sow is what you reap.
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by herich(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10
Judolisco:
same east that your parents can't come out on Mondays?

Are national elections not still held there?
Cry more,,,
We'll continue to contest for political offices in ur region,,,
Cry more.
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by RealDaughter(f): 4:54pm On Sep 10
nams77:

Ok. Now I get your position. The funny thing is that in the advent of this carnage/ state-sponsored terrorism spreading all over the country, the south west and middle belt will be worst hit and entirely swallowed up. The south east and to some extent the south south will be able to defend themselves and repel these marauders from the sahel

You speak like a child of God grin
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Judolisco(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10
herich:

Are national elections not still held there?
Cry more,,,
We'll continue to contest for political offices in ur region,,,
Cry more.
you'll continue to contest because we ain't trabalist... Una dey contest na una still dey cry dey call us tribalist... Even when an ebonyi man dare not contest in anambra
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by herich(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10
Judolisco:
you'll continue to contest because we ain't trabalist... Una dey contest na una still dey cry dey call us tribalist... Even when an ebonyi man dare not contest in anambra
I've told you the simple thing you should apply before you can contest but tribalism in you people won't allow you to see beyond your nose...
Always crying marginalization from your cave.
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by AfeezShomorin(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10
APOPTOSIS:

Which one is Abuja state again...?
Seems we now have aliens on this platform πŸ™†πŸΎπŸ™†πŸΎπŸ™†πŸΎ

Sorry, I wrote Abia but auto-correct changed it to Abuja
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by AfeezShomorin(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10
NobleMann:
Who's the Igbo contesting for governor in Lagos state?

Chinedu Gbadebo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) / Lagos-Based Artistes Step Out For Buhari (Pics) / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.